Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

[Discussion] September Update - Make Space For Boosters!

BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,313
Hello Farmers,

Please feel free to discuss about the OA here.

OA Link:

Kind Regards,
Your BigFarm Team 

Comments

• edu29d (GB1)edu29d (GB1) GB1 Posts: 67
    edited 02.10.2020
    So far it looks good, but I guess we'll have to look at the fine print before any real judgements can be made.

Post edited by edu29d (GB1) on
  • FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,339
    Like Ninjahuman's illustration of the screenshot of the land purchase, my button is grayed out, and yet I have tons of farm dollars.  Why is it grayed out?  I thought we had 3 ways to buy land: farm dollars, diamonds, or gold.  Is this a bug?

Photo taken by FarmerCli  (Front Porch View of Elk grazing in pasture) 2015

• bug horsefarm ^^&((^^%
    farmer123456789 @ nl 1
  • bug ..........................no autumn coins by the hard worker is given. is de fist price !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    farmer123456789 @ nl 1
  • now working bug of 14:50 mention
    farmer123456789 @ nl 1
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,313
    edited 30.09.2020
    Like Ninjahuman's illustration of the screenshot of the land purchase, my button is grayed out, and yet I have tons of farm dollars.  Why is it grayed out?  I thought we had 3 ways to buy land: farm dollars, diamonds, or gold.  Is this a bug?
    @FarmerCli (US1)
    You need either dollars + diamonds or gold + diamonds or gold in order to buy it, Do you have the enough amount of diamonds?

bug ..........................no autumn coins by the hard worker is given. is de fist price !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    @farmer123456789 (NL1)

We are currently investigating this issue and it has been reported  :)

@everyone,

for the horse farm selling issue, please sell them from your barn, it would work as a temporary solution, for now, as far as I am aware, the team is working on it :)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,313
    @farmer123456789 (NL1)

This is a display issue, could you please switch between your farm? from the main farm to another farm? and check whether your tokens are back?

Those who have 1st reward (tokens) missing, please try switching between your farms to see if they are back  as this is just a display issue :)

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,320
    @amazingrose7 (GB1)    These are extra plots. The price of the previous plots remain the same
  • @RosyStarling, sorry,you are correct. I just saw red when I saw the prices,still can't afford them though.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 925
    edited 23.10.2020
    Looking at the prices for extra plots, I guess I will continue playing on my Little Farm.

Post edited by BugsBunny on

[email protected]   /   Member of the Dutch coop "Zeeuwsche Unie" 

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,705
    it is 1) Farm dollars and diamonds, 2) gold and diamonds, or 3) gold only

designed by Michiru (GB1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,165
    It is not just farm dollars and diamonds......it is farm dollars and an insane amount of diamonds.

I find it a tad insulting when GGS treats us like this.
    Do you really expect anything to better from this company. I don't.
    Moved On !
  • chabetinha (BR1)chabetinha (BR1) BR1 Posts: 8
    edited 01.10.2020

Post edited by chabetinha (BR1) on
    chabetinha @ pt 1
Sign In to comment.