Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

This is Better than That!

WillyBigFoot (FormerMod)WillyBigFoot (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 142
edited 02.10.2020 in The Chicken Coop
Star Trek is better than Star wars
Dogs are Better than cats
This is Better than That.
What do you think is better than what and why?
Post edited by WillyBigFoot (FormerMod) on

Comments

• holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    I think this is a way to start fights. lol
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Yetis are better than Bigfoots   rofl
    Kindness is better than most things
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    Bigfoot ought to brush up on spelling; I agree with @holidayrox (US1)  the world is in enough turmoil without layering it with petty attitudes.  Shame on you Bigfoot; really disappointed in you :(
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    All I am gonna say is I am speechless, In My mind none is better then the other, nope, & I agree, good way to cause mayhem, not good at all. :(
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    What ever happened to 'agree to disagree', and people being able to have debates amongst themselves without someone's feeling getting hurt?

I don't think this should e a way to start fights, but a way to voice our opinions - in fun, and perhaps practice our debate skills if needed. 

For starters, I'll agree with Uncle John that Yetis are better than Bigfoots. Why? Because they're white and I like white better than brown & grey. Also because they prefer snowy mountain terrain rather than forests, and I like snow!

And yes, kindness is better than most things (I appreciate he put 'most', because some things are a tough choice: such as truth, or maybe chocolate)

• Bibleman (US1)Bibleman (US1) US1 Posts: 46

"Weird Al" Yankovic - The Saga Begins

https://youtu.be/hEcjgJSqSRU

"Weird Al" Yankovic - Yoda

https://youtu.be/-IUMCyAR6U0
  • @ronin7 (INT1) Hello, you are correct. My mistake. I fixed the then/than. Is that more of a grammar mistake. Both I guess  :-) Thank you

Uncle John, Heather Norsk and Bibleman have the right idea about this silly thread that was just a passing idea I decided to throw out here.
    @Blue Denim (US1)  Hello, speechless, really? Come on now. Is my silly idea to engage some forum brains really all that bad?
    @holidayrox (US1)  LOL I definitely did not mean to start any fights here. Don't let those emerg. calls get ya down :-)
    You all Rock!
     <3 

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Thanks Willy.

BTW, I think pineapple/broccoli pizza is better than sausage/pepperoni :)
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    @WillyBigFoot I was just kidding about fighting. Just maybe some heated arguments. Can I say I am both a Star Wars AND Star Trek fan, so the one that is better is the one that I am watching at the moment.

Emergency calls just get the blood pumping. All is good!

Hugs
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    @ronin7 (INT1) Hello, you are correct. My mistake. I fixed the then/than. Is that more of a grammar mistake. Both I guess  :-) Thank you

Uncle John, Heather Norsk and Bibleman have the right idea about this silly thread that was just a passing idea I decided to throw out here.
    @Blue Denim (US1)  Hello, speechless, really? Come on now. Is my silly idea to engage some forum brains really all that bad?
    @holidayrox (US1)  LOL I definitely did not mean to start any fights here. Don't let those emerg. calls get ya down :-)
    You all Rock!
     <3 

No comment, but go ahead and Be silly all you want, :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file