Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

good changes

domino666 (INT1)domino666 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
Hello world

i want to start this thread to say something nice, and mention things that changed in a good way in this game, cause i think it is time to say something possitive

a big huge YEEEEY for the changes with horse season, they made it way more easy to climb those ladders

and thanks for the daily gold bundles, the 1.99 ones, i love those a lot

and the viking farm, it was never possible to get little ducks and viking dungkies before in such an easy way, so big YEEEY and THANKS again

and, of course, how could i forget, thanks big time for the new airplane event, very nice to see a new event, cause it must be hard to program new stuff

oooow, and the dairies, awesome too, if not producing for tokens it gives very nice amount of dollars when only selling

feel free to mention stuff that has changed in a good, just saying :))))
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• Jesse123 (INT1)Jesse123 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,558
    I would like to thank ggs for these wonderful changes.
    Also glad most rewards which are usually hard to get are now acquirable. 
    I'm quite happy with the horse racing too. I'm kinda motivated to spend more time learning about the equipment and using them. 

• I would like to Thank GGS for letting me go wild all over The World
    and for all the wonderful players i get to meet
     <3 
  • After 2 years of playing, I also want to thank the GG folks for the adjustments and new things, particularly the horse farm which has had a rough ride the past 6 months or so. MUCH more user friendly, provides far more gratification on winning races, and yet still entices me to now truly check into how to use the race equipment to be better. Am also really enjoying the Dairy, where I'm slowly learning about booster token use.
    Overall, it's been a far better experience playing the game this past month or so, and it's because GG listened to us on our concerns then took action to help. 
    Thank you GG!! And thank you Mods for patiently herding us howling cats back into reason. LOL! 
    Great job all!
  • I would like to thank ggs for these wonderful changes.
    Also glad most rewards which are usually hard to get are now acquirable. 
    I'm quite happy with the horse racing too. I'm kinda motivated to spend more time learning about the equipment and using them. 

Yes me too. Now that I've slowed down and learned more of the details of each piece of equipment, I understand why there is so much to choose from.  I apologize for being whiny about it. Happy New Year to the staff of GGS!-Cornycorn00 The Loony Bin Coop
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Being honest, I'm really disappointed and frustrated about what has been happening. Prizes have been downgraded in many events and the game ignores our concerns about them. The CHWE hard work reward GMLs have been gone for years now, many events or WOFs have had their GMLs replace with lower amounts of goldflower seeds or removed (however the FHWE has offered a larger amount in the hard work rewards when the season events are there, but this is the only exception), nothing has been done about the pleasure park ticket system nor the new events booster system and multiple new expansions have been added that are almost impossible for most players to afford as no farm dollars only option exists. Not to mention all the suggestions to help resolve these issues have been ignored and suggestions to prevent abuse of cooperative funds have been ignored due to it "only affecting one or two players".

They are not even discussing why they are ignoring these issues. I'm not going to say they are doing a good job when they are totally ignoring us about a huge number of issues.
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    Don't forget those silly ads.  I simply refuse to buy gold because I am bullied into it so for me the ads stay and I don't watch them.  I'm with you Ninja - only give credit where its due.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @ninjahuman (AU1) @sue1 (AU1)   This is not the thread for negativity

You can start your own thread but please keep this thread to the Topic  -  "Good Changes"
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    @ninjahuman (AU1) @sue1 (AU1)   This is not the thread for negativity

You can start your own thread but please keep this thread to the Topic  -  "Good Changes"
    Thank you for the information. I will not continue the present discussion in this thread and you are welcome to move these posts into its own thread if you wish to do so.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file