Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Upgrading Oktoberfest Buildings

When you upgrade your buildings on Oktoberfest, they don't finish.  They sit at zero and you have to refresh the game in order to have them finish.  Looks like most on my team are having the same problem.  Farmasters team  US

Comments

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    It is happening with a lot of people also the game is freezing up too.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    We are reporting these issues with the Team. Your voice is being heard.  :)
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    I am having the same problem, my juice bar is frozen at the finish of upgrading, tried a reload, didn't work, now it is just sitting not able to use or to upgrade any thing else, this is very frustrating  :(
  • I had the issue with a level 3 building and I had done many other buildings without a problem.  I did with that one and reloaded the game and it worked fine.  I then did another 3rd level building and didn't have any problems with it.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I haven't experienced any issues with upgrading the Oktoberfest buildings.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Please try reloading the game if you are facing issues with the Oktoberfest, that would be the best way to sort em ;)

• Same problem here. Trying to upgrade a Oktoberfest building. hoped it would reset after I logged out YESTERDAY but no ... It wants me to skip for 1234567 gold
    I took a screenshot but you cant copy/paste here...hey send that idea to the whizzes ...

• jeremi (AU1)jeremi (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1
    I am having the same problem, my juice bar is frozen at the finish of upgrading, tried a reload, didn't work, now it is just sitting not able to use or to upgrade any thing else, this is very frustrating  :(
    I have the same problem.  It's been at 0 for hours.  No amount of reloading helped :(
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    All the above problems have now been passed  on 
  • landghe (SKN1)landghe (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 93
    edited 24.09.2020
    Same problem, upgrade finished but it won´t finish, reload didn´t help. So I tried to upgrade it because producing isn´t possible, but got an alert in german and an expensive upgrade it would have been too.

Sign In to comment.