Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

New Horse Season and Much More [Discussion]

2»

Comments

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Well, we figured its around +16 , where it reach a hard cap

You could get the Small Strenght / Small Agility / Small Endurance to all +16 as well

You should have already noticed an increase in ur rushing %'s correct? :)
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    The tweak to matchmaking is awesome

Horses changes frequently , easier to pick on easier horses :)

Of course, you still need a Well-trained Horse to have success :)
  • muggle1 (GB1)muggle1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 124
    I agree, the tweaking has been amazing and made this horse season much more fun, my horse has been more successful than it ever was before and I have not had a single match with a horse of a much higher level etc.  Made it much more motivating, I have started to upgrade trees again!
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
  • RocketOz (AU1)RocketOz (AU1) AU1 Posts: 15
    Hats off to you guys I didnt think it was possible to make the Horse events worse but you certainly did with the new match maker and stuffed horse system, I cant frequently beat a horse 40 levels lower and I just checked my challenge win/loss and low and behold I won a chall them level 190 and me a level 76, bet they were really happy with that.
    So can you top this and make it even worse Im saying yes you can.
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    I thought I remembered an update a while back that added a counter for challenges won towards the "50 win requirement"  to move from Platinum to Diamond - did I imagine this?  If not, was it removed in the latest revamp? 

I can't seem to find anywhere that shows how many wins towards the requirement I have competed so far. 

Any help would be appreciated.
    -L
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    The counter is still there, but perhaps in a different location.   The counter will be in the circled section under the green ribbon.  Hope that helps!  :)

• Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    @ChickadeeQuilter  Thanks, I found it right where you said it would be

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    You are very welcome.  <3
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611

Not sure what they did, but our members are reporting they are much happier with the horse racing.

Much thanks from the Woolley Mammoths! 

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612

Not sure what they did, but our members are reporting they are much happier with the horse racing.

Much thanks from the Woolley Mammoths! 

That's great to hear, thank you for the feedback!
  • luc2260 (NL1)luc2260 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 27
    I have a guestion, i did got into platina  i have 1249 points but i don,t  com any further, how is that?? I can,t get into Diamantleague? Please can anyone explane.. I have never  got so far, it is unknown territory.

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I have a guestion, i did got into platina  i have 1249 points but i don,t  com any further, how is that?? I can,t get into Diamantleague? Please can anyone explane.. I have never  got so far, it is unknown territory.

You will need to win 50 races to move up - https://crazybigfarm.net/farm/ranch/horse_season.htm
  • I also want to add a huge THANK YOU to the whole team here (both GG and our very tolerant mods). There's something emotionally satisfying about actually seeing our winning races play out that brings more enjoyment and happiness.
    It makes me want to spend a bit of precious gold on a better fuel tank like I used to prior to the revamp horse farm release last spring. I've held off on that expense since then, but will invest in that extra tank storage on the next race season as long as they don't mess with this again. 
    So THANK YOU!! :-)

edited 22.09.2020
    Yeah

It is so much easier for everyone as we speak

Out of curiosity, how many people are in diamond already on your respective servers?

There is already 29 players in Diamond this tournament <3 on International!
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Yeah

Out of curiosity, how many people are in diamond already on your respective servers?

Can you please clarify why the horse tournament is easier now? The only thing I have noticed is that I haven't been challenged as much as usual but I am being challenged by players that usually get in the diamond league even though I am in the bronze league.
    Yeah

We have 40 players in Diamond this tournament on US1  <3
    @ninjahuman (AU1)

Your opponents you can challenge rotates much more and you can choose much easier horses to challenge overall

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    @ninjahuman (AU1)

Your opponents you can challenge rotates much more and you can choose much easier horses to challenge overall

Thanks for the information. I think I will try to get in the diamond league as well then.
Sign In to comment.