Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

You want a nice signature? It's Here!!

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 08.09.2020
    Hi Folks, Good day to you all. I was wondering if anyone of you could help me in creating a signature for myself, I like the Big Farm idea in the signature, placing a bit of each farm in the signature would be perfect. Can I request this? Thank You!! Jashe

@Jashe (INT1)   Here's a proposition for you, Jashe. Happy Farming! :)

• Jashe (INT1)Jashe (INT1) INT1 Posts: 51
    Hi Farmer John,

This one's amazing and I have already set it as my signature.

Thank You!!
    @farmerjohn 22 (us1),

Could I request you to please add the name of the coop "Incubator" (which I belong to), on the signature, maybe in the same colour of the side of the barn, placing the name on the roof of the barn, just under my name.

Thank You!!
    edited 11.09.2020
    @farmerjohn 22 (us1),

Could I request you to please add the name of the coop "Incubator" (which I belong to), on the signature, maybe in the same colour of the side of the barn, placing the name on the roof of the barn, just under my name.

Thank You!!
    @Jashe (INT1)  Here you go, Jashe. :)  I also added some color enhancement, cause I like colorful. :p:

@farmerjohn 22 (us1),

Thank you so very much, I also like the added in color provided to the signature, it makes it stand out so much better. All in all -- Very, Very Nice!!

Thank You!! :):):)
  • monks (US1)monks (US1) US1 Posts: 594
    Hi! Could I please have a signature? I’m not sure what Picture I want on it but it can say Monks (US1). Maybe it could have a beach or seashell background? Thanks.
    @farmerjohn, could I request for a few changes to be done for my signature. I really like your signature and picked up a few points from it, like I have described below. I hope that your not mad, thinking I'm sponging off what is yours...

This ones taken from your signature, I really like the layout, but instead of having the cows grazing around, could there be a few horses, with a cowboy on top of one them, maybe like taking them to the corral for grazing there or to the stream for drinking water.The barn is in a very nice spot to place my coop's name above the barn door. My name could come like your name does -- it gives a very nice effect and the colors used for both the coop name and my name could be done in a kind of nice contrast. Maybe you could remove the car that is parked near the Yellow building and replace it with the windmill. I also like the color of the grass in your signature, rather than the lawn type of grass in mine.

I hope that I am not asking for too much

Thanks a TON in advance!!

Happy Farming!!
  • jonquille6 (FR1)jonquille6 (FR1) FR1 Posts: 3,060
    edited 23.09.2020
    Salut! Puis-je s'il vous plaît avoir une signature? Je ne sais pas quelle image je veux dessus mais ça peut dire Monks (US1). Peut-être que cela pourrait avoir un fond de plage ou de coquillage? Merci.

++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++
    Post edited by jonquille6 (FR1) on
    edited 24.09.2020
    Hi! Could I please have a signature? I’m not sure what Picture I want on it but it can say Monks (US1). Maybe it could have a beach or seashell background? Thanks.

@monks (US1)   Here's an idea for you. :)

@farmerjohn, Hmmm....I guess I was asking for too much, maybe you could make an entirely different signature keeping in mind the theme of the Big Farm. Thanks!!
    edited 01.10.2020
    @farmerjohn, Hmmm....I guess I was asking for too much, maybe you could make an entirely different signature keeping in mind the theme of the Big Farm. Thanks!!

@Jashe (INT1)  No, you weren't asking too much. I've been away for a couple days. ;)

• DarBA (US1)DarBA (US1) US1 Posts: 67
    I know I was just given a signature recently, but I have changed the name of my co-op. Could you please make a signature with the name DarBA and my co-op name: Deja Moo. Could it please have cute little cartoon like cows like the piggies on my current signature? Thanks in advance!
    edited 06.10.2020
    I know I was just given a signature recently, but I have changed the name of my co-op. Could you please make a signature with the name DarBA and my co-op name: Deja Moo. Could it please have cute little cartoon like cows like the piggies on my current signature? Thanks in advance!

@DarBA (US1)  Here you are, Darlene. :)

It says the image no longer exists.
    edited 07.10.2020
    It says the image no longer exists.
    @DarBA (US1)   Sorry about that. Just a minor technical difficulty. ;)

I love it Farmer John! Thanks so much!!
    Hi Farmer John,

OK, Thanks, this signature is Great!! I like it a lot. Thanks a TON!!

Jashe
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Thank you Farmerjohn for My New Banner, I just Luv it, you are Awesome, :)
  • Emperor AY (INT1)Emperor AY (INT1) INT1 Posts: 244
    Hello all :smile:  how are you ? hope everybody is fine & safe :mask:
    Hi John :wink: need your help 
    can you please make an animated & very scary signature (Something has to do with Halloween) ??

Thank you in advance and take care of yourself :smile:
    Happy farming all 

• rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Hi.

Could I have a new fall theme signature please.

It is time to put my tractor away till next spring.

Thanks in advance

• monks (US1)monks (US1) US1 Posts: 594
    edited 22.10.2020
    Thank you @farmerjohn 22 (US1) and @jonquille6 (FR1), I love both of them! Wish I could use them both at once!  :)  :)

Merci @ "fermier john 22 (US1)" et @ "jonquille 6 (FR1)", j'adore les deux!  J'aimerais pouvoir les utiliser tous les deux à la fois!  :):)
    can you please make an animated & very scary signature (Something has to do with Halloween) ??

Happy farming all 

@Emperor AY (INT1)  Hope these are scary enough for you.  >:)

• Emperor AY (INT1)Emperor AY (INT1) INT1 Posts: 244

Happy farming all 

@Emperor AY (INT1)  Hope these are scary enough for you.  >:)

WoW I love them  <3
    thank you  John so much  :)

happy farming 
    stay safe 
    edited 24.10.2020
    Hi.

Could I have a new fall theme signature please.

It is time to put my tractor away till next spring.

Thanks in advance

@rsny (US1)  Here you go, rsny. :)  Tractor is now stored. ;)

• rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Thank You. 
    A great job well done as always.   :)
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    I want to thank @farmerjohn 22 (US1) for his initiative to make me a signature 
    I love it.. love the flames, love the motion 
    thank you again very much
    edited 17.11.2020
    Hey Farmerjohn 22 ,
    I hate to ask cause you have done so many for Me already, but if you have the time could you make me a Gothic Thanksgiving Banner please? , maybe something with Ghostly pilgrim's trying to carve a turkey or something along those lines ,  thank you for your time. :)
    Hey Farmerjohn 22 ,
    I hate to ask cause you have done so many for Me already, but if you have the time could you make me a Gothic Thanksgiving Banner please? , maybe something with Ghostly pilgrim's trying to carve a turkey or something along those lines ,  thank you for your time. :)

@Blue Denim (US1)  Here's an idea that you might like, Blue Denim. ;)

Hey Farmerjohn 22 ,

@Blue Denim (US1)  Here's an idea that you might like, Blue Denim. ;)

OMG I LUV!!!!! It , thank you so much, :)

Sign In to comment.