Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Discussion Celebrate Oktoberfest on Big Farm

You can discuss  Celebrate Oktoberfest on Big Farm here 

And check for your free OktoberFest  FREE Gift Box in the Offer Hub

Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    This is a big deco prize that you don't want to miss out on!  <3
  • funki (US1)funki (US1) US1 Posts: 75
    but it has no vhp so what the point of wasting space on it?
    You may do with it as you please.  There may be others who will consider it a valuable prize.  <3
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I have an abundance of VHP, don't need any more. Besides, when I accidentally store one (trying to harvest & replant too quickly), the rebuild time on the VHP decos is really quite frustrating to me. This deco might come in handy during the deco valley event. It's HP per sq ft isn't too shabby ;-)  But, if you don't like it, you can always use Greta to demo it for parts to boost a different deco. Thanks for the gift!
  • Maria77 (US1)Maria77 (US1) US1 Posts: 64
    Got my first bumper car deco.  Happy Dance! 
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    It is also worth $225,000 if you build and then demolish it.

In case you need a bit of cash
  • Love the bumper cars :-) Been wanting one for a long time! Thanks!
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    It is also worth $225,000 if you build and then demolish it.

In case you need a bit of cash
    It's not a good idea to demolish the decoration for farm dollars. I think Greta will give over 3,500 decoration parts for it which is equivalent to around 5.25 million farm dollars in decoration upgrades. So I would recommend exchanging it for decoration parts instead as you get a much better return for your investment.
  • Uncle Willy (US1)Uncle Willy (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    i like it! Thank you ChickaDee and GGS!
  • Anmarie (HU1)Anmarie (HU1) HU1 Posts: 55
    I like it too!!!! and I am sure every lower lvl players like it, :)
    Thank you very much,
    Awww! You are very welcome!
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    I personally like it too  <3
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Yep its  a Good Thing :)

Does anybody know what can I do with King Ludwig Coins when all the boots are upgraded?
    Thanks,
  • Alex (BR1)Alex (BR1) BR1 Posts: 102
    edited 24.09.2020
    Does anybody know what can I do with King Ludwig Coins when all the boots are upgraded?
    Thanks,

At the end of the event there will be offers that sell some decorations like these

Post edited by Alex (BR1) on
    Thank you very much,
Sign In to comment.