Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Horse Ranch

How does one craft correct Horse Equipment in the Saddler's Workshop that will fit in with the breeding effects of the horse(s) that you have in your stable? 

I seem to have crafted some fast racing saddles, cushy racing leg wraps, Protective racing caps, Impeccable racing boots,Some Agile racing boots and some Standard racing leg wraps to use while racing my horses.Only the Fast Racing Saddles and the Protective Racing Cap seem to fit in with my horses breeding effects and can be used for racing. The rest are ineffective as when I hover my mouse over the relevant slot -- the Pop up message reflected there states "Horse has wrong breeding effects.

So, I would like some help here in getting to know what kind of Horse Equipment I need to craft which will fit in with my horse's breeding effects and then can be used at the time of racing.

I have included some pictures reflecting the Horse details and breeding effects of the horses as well as pictures of the present Horse Equipment already crafted.

Please help and guide as I don't seem to be going anywhere in being able to get the desired effect out of this.

Thank You!!

Pictures:: These are of the horses:

These are of the Horse Equipment's

Thanks once again!!

Comments

• Jashe (INT1)Jashe (INT1) INT1 Posts: 51
    @Alaa Ali 1 (INT!)

Thanks for your speedy response, I will take a look at the links that you have provided.

• Jashe (INT1)Jashe (INT1) INT1 Posts: 51
    @Chickadee Quilter

Thanks a lot for your response, I will see how best I can follow the advise given, it sure helps to get all the help provided.
  • IvyRaven (DE1)IvyRaven (DE1) DE1 Posts: 134
    saddles go with every horse, no effects needed.
    Boots are tricky, they enhance effects you already have. (Get those on the meadow.)
    Caps go with every horse, no problem there.
    Blankets I think require a free effect place, means they do no good on premium bred master horses.
    Leg wraps should go with every horse as well.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    edited 17.09.2020
    I would like to get the Horse season page done before it ends this time but I need 2 more images. I have never made it to the Diamond league myself and now with the changes to the races I have no hopes of ever making it there so I would like to request 2 images from viewers please.

First image:
    On the Tournament challenge page there should be a count down number under the "You get:" message...

If someone has made it to Platinum 1 and is working on the 50 challenges won there will be a number here somewhere, thank you @Uncle John (GB1)  for pointing out a post from @ChickadeeQuilter.
    If someone could please post here or send me a screenshot with a countdown number it would be much apreacheated and I will happily give credit where credit is due.

Second image:
    On the Season overview Diamond league page my Ranking page is locked, forever more I'm sure.

If someone could please post here or send me a screenshot with an unlocked Ranking it would be much apreacheated and I will happily give credit where credit is due.

Added one more question :)
    As stated above, Once you've reached the Diamond league, you can no longer drop back down into Platinum league.
    My question is, Do you always start at the bottom of the list? Being Diamond 60.
    Post edited by CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) on
    I have an image for the Diamond league Ranking page, thank you @preslav94 (BG1) 
    I now have images for the Platinum 1 pages that I needed, thank you @Ladyoz (US1) and @Orinoco (GB1)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file