Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

SUMMER TIME! Not receiving reward choice for finding beach balls

For finding 315 beach balls there was supposed to be a choice of a beach duck or beach donkey. I thought I had successfully chosen the duck, but it is not in my inventory. At least 3 other players have said the same.
I am on the Gourmet Farm, I am looking at the Themed building tab, and I have exited game/cleared cache/refreshed/logged back in. It is not there and I have nothing in my pending rewards.
With 4 players with the same issue, I am posting here to see if others are having the same problem, or if it is a known bug.
Thanks

Comments

• Bibleman (US1)Bibleman (US1) US1 Posts: 46
    edited 13.09.2020
    @Heather Norsk (US1) The Beach Duck coop is a Appearance for your duck coop

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    edited 13.09.2020
    Awww snap! I missed that detail. We were thinking it was a new beach duck coop sort of like the beach garden, almond and peach orchards rewarded recently.  Thanks @Bibleman (US1) for pointing that out!

I had tried to go back and look, but once a reward is won the info circle is greyed out  )-:

Just shows what gaffes may happen for being in a hurry - so sorry for any confusion to anyone else!
  • Bibleman (US1)Bibleman (US1) US1 Posts: 46
    You're welcome @Heather Norsk (US1)
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 14.09.2020
    Sorry I could not find the original post bout this, but I am hoping that We get a chance to get that last decoration again, cause I was not able to finish both Runs that I saw for this, so I did not get that last decoration at all, :( , Due to real life stuff getting in the way of My playing the game.

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    @Blue Denim (US1)

That is sad to hear, Be assured that we will surely pass this on for you, unfortunately no guarantees whether it would be back again but lets see!

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Sorry I could not find the original post bout this, but I am hoping that We get a chance to get that last decoration again, cause I was not able to finish both Runs that I saw for this, so I did not get that last decoration at all, :( , Due to real life stuff getting in the way of My playing the game.

Wait till next year They usually run theses season events every year so u will have a chance
    BugsBunny said:
    @Blue Denim (US1)

That is sad to hear, Be assured that we will surely pass this on for you, unfortunately no guarantees whether it would be back again but lets see!

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
    Thank you BugsBunny, :)

Wait till next year They usually run theses season events every year so u will have a chance
    I hope you are right, thanks, :)
Sign In to comment.