Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Wheel of fortune problem?

walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
Do you have problem someone with WOF there can not play more about 7 token and she is blocked to jackpot.
I dont know if problem is to game or to me 

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    You have to do  8, eight, ordinary spins  before you get the free Jackpot win.
    Seven is not enough
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    You have to do  8, eight, ordinary spins  before you get the free Jackpot win.
    Seven is not enough
    but can not play because she is freezing i touch button but cannot take jackpot after 7 token i can not play with it because she is freezing 
    From your Screenshot it looks like there are no Tokens left.  

The buttons are greyed out

Here the button are green

I am puzzled as to why you haven't got  tokens with a 0 next to them
    The space is blank

I will investigate
    edited 15.09.2020
    @GREENPANDA (INT1)  Did you edit the token count out from your screenshot?

You need WoF Tokens to spin the Wheel of Fortune. If you have none it is greyed out

Spin 8 times and you get a free Jackpot win

You can get WoF by general farming, as event rewards or buying with gold

There is quite detailed explanation  at CrazyBigFarm  HERE

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    edited 15.09.2020
    If you pay for the 20 dollar subscription it should only take 7 tokens. that is supposed to be one of the benefits too it. Not saying the person does pay. Just saying that it is a thing.
    i play about six years or more my friend, i know,  when i touch last spin i not get jackpot everything is freezing i have enought token for to play but is impossible maybe is a bug in game or maybe you not understand me 
    i play about six years or more my friend, i know,  when i touch last spin i not get jackpot everything is freezing i have enought token for to play but is impossible maybe is a bug in game or maybe you not understand me 
    edited 15.09.2020
    @ ijrosh ...yes you are correct .... I forgot that bit ! :smile:

@GREENPANDA (INT1) can you give a screen shot without the number of tokens blanked out? 

In a private message to me if you prefer

Or contact Support with an unedited screenshot

Sign In to comment.