Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Lets chat with the moderators!

BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
edited 27.10.2020 in The Chicken Coop
In this thread, you can ask questions to our amazing mod team, the question can be big farm-related or out of big farm, however, please comply with the community guidelines while asking the question.

If you have general questions or problems please continue to post in the normal General Discussions & Questions 

Our aim is to increase the interaction between the moderation team and the community and to have a friendly and healthy relationship with each other.

You can mention the moderator you dedicate the question for, and your question.

An example:

What's your favorite tourist destination? @WillyBigFoot

Our International Mod Team Consists Of:

Rules:
1) Be respectful
2) It is a moderator's decision whether to answer the question or not (We have the right to skip personal questions and questions which we do not wish to answer).
3) Comply with the community guidelines.
4) Please refrain from asking for our personal information or in-game username etc.

Post edited by BugsBunny on

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Hello everyone  :D

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    What is your favourite sport if you have one @RosyStarling?

Pre Covid I went to dance classes. Up to 7 classes a week, Zumba (salsa, merengue etc) and FitSteps which is more ballroomy (waltz, quickstep and my favourite the Tango)

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    edited 11.09.2020
    Hello Farmers! I would like to get to know you so please chat with me!  I do have a lot of varied interests so am will to talk with you.
    About me:
    1. I love my cat
    2. I enjoy quilting
    3. I like working in my yard.  I have some beautiful roses.
    4. I am a Star Trek fan
    5. I am a Harry Potter fan
    6. I am a Star Wars fan 
    7. I enjoy watching NCSI
    8. I am an avid backyard bird watcher 
     <3  o:):D
  • tylore (US1)tylore (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    edited 25.09.2020

Why do we need the continuous pop-up banners for buying gold?    They are disruptive and interfere with harvesting and game play.    We have had a couple good players leaving the game because of this interference.  Takes away from the fun aspect and there are several other ways to display theses offers!!.

~~~Edit:  BUZZZ (LOUD annoying BUZZER SOUND) Wrong Type of Question! :-)
    Good Question. There are other threads for your question.
     Willy_BF <3 
    Post edited by WillyBigFoot (FormerMod) on
    edited 12.09.2020
    Do you play any musical instruments @ChickadeeQuilter?

Pre Covid I went to dance classes. Up to 7 classes a week, Zumba (salsa, merengue etc) and FitSteps which is more ballroomy (waltz, quickstep and my favourite the Tango)

Ok nice. I like to play badminton but I have not done that much recently because of the pandemic.

Why do we need the continuous pop-up banners for buying gold?    They are disruptive and interfere with harvesting and game play.    We have had a couple good players leaving the game because of this interference.  Takes away from the fun aspect and there are several other ways to display theses offers!!.

In my opinion, the new setup with the pop-ups going in the upper left corner works quite well in general. I know a few messages pop-ups appear when you log in but the system on the side works quite well in general so from my experience this hasn't really been an issue with the new setup.
  • WillyBigFoot (FormerMod)WillyBigFoot (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 142
    edited 12.09.2020
    Hello Everyone (waving Hand) I guess it is only fair.
    I have been asking you all questions in the Where in the World is Willy Contest and they will get harder, so, ask away :-)

In regards to BugsBunny's example question, Where is my favorite travel destination?
    I have traveled a lot and so far my favorite place is,
    All the places I've been, so far. I will let you know my absolute Favorite as soon as I have been everywhere.
    <3  

Do you play any musical instruments @ChickadeeQuilter?

Ok nice. I like to play badminton but I have not done that much recently because of the pandemic.

In my opinion, the new setup with the pop-ups going in the upper left corner works quite well in general. I know a few messages pop-ups appear when you log in but the system on the side works quite well in general so from my experience this hasn't really been an issue with the new setup.
    I don't play any musical instruments, though I do like to sing.  My dad played the guitar....in fact all his family played instruments. They used to play for Barn Dances in Wyoming.  Somehow their musical talents never were passed down to me. 
    I don't play any musical instruments, though I do like to sing.  My dad played the guitar....in fact all his family played instruments. They used to play for Barn Dances in Wyoming.  Somehow their musical talents never were passed down to me. 
    Ok nice. I like to play the piano sometimes.
    Ok nice. I like to play the piano sometimes.
    What is your piano style? Jazz, contemporary, inspirational, rock, country?
    What is your piano style? Jazz, contemporary, inspirational, rock, country?
    Generally I play more classical or romantic period music. I used to have piano lessons but I stopped because of university study.
  • Mad Bunny (IN1)Mad Bunny (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,585
    @BugsBunny

I think you also like rabbits like me what do you like more about the bugs bunny character??  :#
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    @BugsBunny

I think you also like rabbits like me what do you like more about the bugs bunny character??  :#
    Quite amazed to see another bunny around ;)

Well, bugs bunny has been one of my favorite characters since childhood, how can you not love bugs bunny? you see the irony, don't you?

• _Kavya_ (IN1)_Kavya_ (IN1) IN1 Posts: 240
    @BugsBunny
    What would you like to do in your leisure time? :)
    @BugsBunny
    What would you like to do in your leisure time? :)
    I'd listen to music, read books and travel a lot! 

What about you? @kavyaruler84 (IN1)

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 13.10.2020
    I won't ask only 1 Moderator this question it is for all>
    I am a Gothic type player, I like Vampire, werewolf, witches chars ect, I Luv horror movies that are  Classic & newer, I play this way in all My games ,  am I the only one in Big Farm who does, or do any of you Mod's like the same?
    In fact Halloween is My favorite Holiday, :)
    @Blue Denim (US1) 

LOL, I think we are probably nearly complete opposites. I'm not into pretty pretty frilly girly,  but  I do like simple understated serene elegance.
    edited 14.10.2020
    @Blue Denim (US1) 

LOL, I think we are probably nearly complete opposites. I'm not into pretty pretty frilly girly,  but  I do like simple understated serene elegance.
    What does Gothic have to do with being a Girly Girl? which in fact I am not one I am mostly a tom boy type, not all Gothic type People  wear Dresses and Mini Skirt's I won't ever wear them , Jeans & Sweat Pant's for Me most of the time, Black of course being Gothic type, :)
    So I take it that Gothic Supernatural chars are out for you as well, good to know, thanks, :)
    @Blue Denim (US1)   Lol, I didn't meant Gothic was Girly Girl! But when I said I was almost the opposite I meant that Girly Girl is what I think is the exact opposite of  a Goth, so I'm only almost the opposite   :-)
    @Blue Denim (US1)   Lol, I didn't meant Gothic was Girly Girl! But when I said I was almost the opposite I meant that Girly Girl is what I think is the exact opposite of  a Goth, so I'm only almost the opposite   :-)
    Ah ok , thank you for clearing that up for Me, :)
    I am a Gothic type player, I like Vampire, werewolf, witches chars ect, I Luv horror movies that are  Classic & newer, I play this way in all My games ,  am I the only one in Big Farm who does, or do any of you Mod's like the same?

I'd like to be so classic themed, but when talking about movies I like horror/thriller/action/adventure genre  :)
    BugsBunny said:

I'd like to be so classic themed, but when talking about movies I like horror/thriller/action/adventure genre  :)
    I knew there was a kindred spirit in you, Glad to know thank you , :)
  • K1826274 (US1)K1826274 (US1) US1 Posts: 22
    What type of animals do you like? 
    All really.

When on holiday I always try to  take a wildlife tour.

• My question is to all Mods :
    Which is your favorite movie ?
    edited 24.01.2022
    Two VERY old ones made before I was born

Some Like it Hot, two male musicians witness a mob massacre and need to flee the state.  They join in an all-female band disguised as women.

And 
    Harvey about a man and his friend Harvey, a 6 foot invisible rabbit (a pooka)
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • harden21 (US1)harden21 (US1) US1 Posts: 32
    To all mods how long have yall been mods for and do u enjoy it a lot?
    6 months and I love doing it

I've learnt a lot too. 

You are all very good at asking questions I have no idea about and really enjoy finding the answers :)
  • FuriousFarmer07 (IN1)FuriousFarmer07 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 783
    edited 26.01.2021
    6 months and I love doing it

I've learnt a lot too. 

You are all very good at asking questions I have no idea about and really enjoy finding the answers :)
     :D I love asking questions 
  • @BugsBunny, @ChickadeeQuilter and @RosyStarling. How did you become Moderators? Are you working for GGS or you were normal players whom GGS made Mods?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file