Home General Discussions & Questions

Searching for missing members of my team

Hi there

I don´t know who to post this search to. So I am trying here.

In all this Corona time - I have missed 3 members of my team, but actually I do not know what happened to them, just cannot find them anymore. Looking up in the general ranking list I am told the player cannot be found. Also though one of the the guys is still a member of my coop.

Now , how do we find out whether these members are still players or not ?

Anybody of the mods who can help this out ?

Comments

• Alaa Ali 1 (INT1)Alaa Ali 1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 954
    edited 10.09.2020
    After a farm has been inactive for a couple of weeks, it drops from the general ranking but you will still able to find their farms by using this search box.

And If they haven't been playing for a long time ''6 months I think''  & never bought gold, the farm will be deleted.

I hope everything is going well with them  :) 

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,261
    Hi there

In all this Corona time - I have missed 3 members of my team, but actually I do not know what happened to them, just cannot find them anymore. Looking up in the general ranking list I am told the player cannot be found. Also though one of the the guys is still a member of my coop.

Try messaging them through the method "Alaa Ali (INT1)" suggested above, and my personal suggestion would be to talk to other people in your coop who were close to them? maybe they might have their personal contact?

I hope that you will be able to get in touch with them soon, all the best.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,877
    Hi there

Their account may have been removed from the game due to inactivity - if a player has never bought gold through the game then if they have not logged on with in 90 days of their last log in I believe 

Need help check CrazyBigFarm

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file