Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Has the -75% discount been removed from the library books?

I see we have the -30% and now a -50% discount on library books. Does this mean the -75% has been removed in the latest update?

Best Answers

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Answer ✓
    As said before, be patient, the 75% sales for Library books do come around so you will just need to be on the lookout for them.  They may not be as often as desired, but take heart and be on the watch out.  Many like you will jump for joy when it does come along.  <3:)
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Answer ✓
    Yay!  I just saw a 75% discount for Alfalfa. So I think other books at 75% are to come today too.  So will be on the look out!  :D

• Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    Answer ✓
    @FarmerCli (US1) You are 100% correct! I saw the evidence with my own eyes (see image). I suppose that with the -50% added the -75% will become as rare as Benny over time.

Answers

I hope not, but I will check on it for you!  :D
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    For some reasons

I anticipate some very rare -85% as a top tier sale , that would happen fairly rarely

But who knows :D
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    As @Exxy (INT1) says the better offers, all the better offers such including Benny, are much rarer.

You need patience if you want these offers but they do come along eventually
  • Books have always had 2 discounts - 30% and 75% 

I sure hope the 75% hasn't been replaced with 50%
    Books have always had 2 discounts - 30% and 75% 

I sure hope the 75% hasn't been replaced with 50%

Although a few mods have replied there is still no definitive answer to my original question, I do however feel that you and I are both right in our assumption.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    edited 02.09.2020
    the books have been offered at 50 percent before. they were just doing the 75 percent for a special reason. like golden week or the special summer sales.

more then likely even thou real life Oktoberfest got canceled. they will probably still have the Oktoberfest event and put the books on 75 percent sale then. along with other "great" deals as they think. could a mod please check and see if they will still be doing it if so it should be starting in the next couple weeks.
  • muggle1 (GB1)muggle1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 124
    I am very unhappy about the sale reduction.  I only buy the boosters at 75% sale, and I use to get offers for that amount every day, with rare days of having a 30% thrown in.  I am now getting the daily sale offers but at 50%.  I won't buy any more books at all for that sale rate, it isn't worth the money.
    And I was also disappointed to see how much smaller the increases of product are in the new booster books for the main farm.  It used to be that going from level to level was a worth while increase, especially the last books, it was a big jump in product increase from level 6-7. Pigs for example, level 6 225 pigs, level 7 353 pigs, level 8 390 pigs.  So for the bargain price of 756000 gold I can get 37 more pigs.  Wait while I get my credit card...so that I can browse Office for new shoes whilst waiting for my pigs to harvest.
    Answer ✓
    As said before, be patient, the 75% sales for Library books do come around so you will just need to be on the lookout for them.  They may not be as often as desired, but take heart and be on the watch out.  Many like you will jump for joy when it does come along.  <3:)
    edited 03.09.2020

I will keep a look out, fingers crossed the 75% do come up again.

New main farm boosters - Apples would be my first choice of booster to buy - level 6 -135 apples, level 7 -195, level 8 -215. So for the 1,161,000 gold the booster would cost I would get 20 more apples.  Not even with a 75% sale does that seem worth it.  What a bizarre way to go forward with the boosters, I really am not sure even high gold spenders would think that was worth it.  It would be cheaper to just use gold to push one production of an apple orchard a couple of times a week.

I would have much preferred more fish boosters and some dairy boosters.  

And can we at least have some graphic updates for the library, part of the fun was seeing the building change as you got more books.  And it would be nice when you reach the end of the appearance changes that you could then choose which library look you want.  A couple of ideas I would have preferred to getting 20 more apples for a really exorbitant amount of money. 
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    the additional books on the Main Farm are way over priced and so not worth it!!! will save my gold for something worth while folks!!

Happy Farming!
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Answer ✓
    Yay!  I just saw a 75% discount for Alfalfa. So I think other books at 75% are to come today too.  So will be on the look out!  :D

Answer ✓
    @FarmerCli (US1) You are 100% correct! I saw the evidence with my own eyes (see image). I suppose that with the -50% added the -75% will become as rare as Benny over time.

Yay, getting some 75% now

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file