Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Discussion: Update - Milkshakes, Pancakes and Tokens 💙

179»

Comments

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Eggs and Pigs tokens, seems to be a bit more rare to me ( and i feel those are pretty good tokens )

You can set your long small cows / long small ducks with Eggs/Milk tokens on orange feed

And, whenever there is an event, u would like to produce more, u switch production :)

Keep in mind, You can set a small cow or small duck like this, with Main field ressources as well ( I find the main farm fields tokens to be amongst the best as well )

Set 3x Wildflower token on a Long Cow , And Bingo, you have 7500 Wildflower instant, if u keep it unharvested :) Etc etc etc
    A good trick, to bypass the hidden needs for contracts

Is that you can start all your contract at once

And compare all what they offer, and decide, if one have better than usual tokens , like 2/3 tokens you want/like

Or one, that takes very little products :)
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    There needs to be payment for goods donated for a variety of reasons.  The tokens do not produce more income than the products.  Also some contracts require me to donate very little, such as 42 cake, and some require more, such as 800 cake.  They are not remotely level, considering the token payout is similar in those two examples.

BUT, more importantly, the game needs to be even and fair.  We are paid for items donated to the organic or fish markets, and those markets have bonus items (feeds, seeds, spin tokens, gold, etc.).  I always prefer that the game be level and even.  This causes the dairy market to be out of step with the other markets.  From a game development standpoint, this is just bad, bad, bad.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    @gavinfarms (US1) in responding to your statement: "Also some contracts require me to donate very little, such as 41 cake, and some require more, such as 800 cake. They are not remotely level, considering the token payout is similar in those two examples."

Are the contracts the same level?  I believe that as you progress through the contracts (8 per level) you will find that different amounts are needed for the contracts within that level.  So for instance a level 1 with 5 more contracts to fill before reaching level 2, I will label as such: 1 (5) and then another contract at level 3 (7) may indeed have much different filling requirements though showing the same number of tokens.  I hope that helps.  If you encounter more discrepancies, please let me know and I will forward your concern on. 
  • muggle1 (GB1)muggle1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 124
    I am absolutely loving the tokens, they are really helpful for when you need to collect a lot of something, like I have just used them in the fairy tale event by putting a few cabbage on my honey which has a short harvest, the lower value tokens are great for this kind of thing because it doesn't matter how quickly they break.  Also makes collecting the minimum to shelve a mission much easier, I hate rubtaga and alfafa so love using the tokens to dump the mission, or fulfil a market contract.  I am also earning a reasonable amount of money from all the flower tokens.

Things I am not loving and I hope will be adjusted at some point - the breakage on anything other than the 5% or !0% items seems to be a lot.  Maybe I am imagining it, but the tokens on the 5% and 10% seem to last forever and all the others break on first or second harvest.  And amount of time it takes to make enough products for contracts in time. 

Main thing I would like adjusted- that most the tokens seem to be the flowers.  I don't mind them, but what i really want is milk and apples, main farm plants, wax, I want the products that are most in demand.  

I am really hoping there will eventually be fish tokens at a later level.  
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    How do we know how much XP we need to go to the next level of the dairy? I can't see any indication anywhere.

You can view them on the building info of the diary (at the middle).

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny

No seeing it. We can see how much XP, but not how much to get to the next level of the dairy or did I miss something? Show me a screenshot of where it is please.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    CrazyBigFarm is always and excellent resource for this  sort of thing

She has it all the information including XP tabulated HERE
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    What's happened to the new boosters? Are they still on hold?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    What's happened to the new boosters? Are they still on hold?
    Just hope it doesn't end up like that 4th farm!
    The team is still working on it. Please be patient. Thank you.  <3
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I noticed this today. Even though my contracts are level 12 and I should be getting level 2 tokens, the Goldflowers are level 1 :(

Its never guaranteed to be all level 2+

I'd have to do mathematics

but I'm convinced, its still better as you keep getting up in contracts :)
    I feel it should be guaranteed though. All the produce we gotta put into these contracts, we should always get the corect level.

I have been keeping watch now and I've noticed that I always get at least one level 1 token in the mix. It has discuraged me now. 
    edited 27.09.2020
    Well, level 2 tokens are very high quality

If you'd want all your tokens to be level 2 when you reach bonus 11+ , it would probably have to require double the products as well ( which is not the case as we speak )

I think, its like most things , you have to be selective on contracts you want to complete :)

Going to let this one run , because i dont like the token distribution , Ill just keep my stuff, for next one, and see if i like it :)
    Congratulations on getting your contracts up to level 30 @Exxy (INT1) . Let's just leave the subject at, you are free to have your opinion and I am free to have mine.

I just wish that everything didn't have a catch to it in the game these days. Now that I do not have as much free time to play as I did before, I seem to notice those things now. I wish things could just be plain and simple and work as you are lead to believe they will work. I'll just leave it at that.
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    Hello, I was wondering...
    about the flexible orchard (I am not sure if I am using the correct name), the one with apples/cherries option
    why cant we use a token from the dairy there? 

please add this option , it is an orchard after all
    it would also be wonderful in my opinion if we could use an appearance too... 
    I love the autumn appearances so much , maybe you should add some for this specific orchard too 
    thank you
    I will forward this. I also noticed this about the versitile orchards....cannot use the tokens on those.
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    thank you for forwarding this  :)
  • angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    cant use tokens for the fields , meadows and gardens , i dont have the normal ones in , so i wont be using it much at all cause most of the contracts are for them 3 . 
    you can use tokens for the fields , meadows and gardens in the pigs, cows, chickens, ducks, goats, donkeys, apiaries, if all your orchards are the versitile ones in your main, gourmet & flower farms  :)
    if u dont have the normal fields ,meadows and gardens u cant use them , there is no button to click on to use them , every contract is them 3 . 
    you can use tokens for the fields , meadows and gardens in the pigs, cows, chickens, ducks, goats, donkeys, apiaries, if all your orchards are the versitile ones in your main, gourmet & flower farms  :)
    hi sorry to mess u about sorted now thanks :))))
    You're welcome  :)
Sign In to comment.