Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Discussion for It's time to Tip the Scales!

RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
This is the place to discuss  the new event

It's time to tip the Scales!

Happy Balancing :)

Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Decent Rewards appear to be missing from this event !

Actually decent rewards are missing from most events ;) And why oh why has the current CC giving rewards for WCC points which is'nt running ????

Can't the boffins keep up to date with what's running and relevant with the events ? One day they might even change last autumns prizes too ;)
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    Why are we given a task for carrots and we are not able to grow the carrots. If the idea was to get us to blow gold, the prizes should be better than they are.

The greed of this game is so sickening anymore. 
  • Marine750 (FR1)Marine750 (FR1) FR1 Posts: 27,745
    Why are we given a task for carrots and we are not able to grow the carrots. If the idea was to get us to blow gold, the prizes should be better than they are.

Glad you found them, there are no carrots in my trade center and I am not spending gold on this for junk. Event stops on carrots for me.
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294

When you plant your field you will see a plane symbol.  click on that for carrot seeds
  • Marine750 (FR1)Marine750 (FR1) FR1 Posts: 27,745
    edited 04.09.2020

Glad you found them, there are no carrots in my trade center and I am not spending gold on this for junk. Event stops on carrots for me.

Post edited by Marine750 (FR1) on
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    "With the Urgent Delivery Event, we will introduce a new type of farming product for you - Carrot Seeds. These lovely seeds will be available in the Urgent Delivery Event and be sold in the Trade Center. When we deliver carrots via the Urgent Delivery Event, the scale multipliers are even better than normal! "

The above was taken out of the announcement, it says nothing about finding the stupid things on your seed ring, it directs you to the trade center.

Still, an event with crappy prizes...I am sure the big credit card swipers will pay for bragging rights though;
    edited 04.09.2020
    delete! double post, sorry
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Nice, a new event.  Thank you GGS!  :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Not my cuppa. And when it asks to donate items, are we giving them away, or are we just harvesting them?  Giving them away is a deal breaker for me.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Personally an interesting event for a bunny like me!

Carrots are love, life!  <3
  • mia. (IN1)mia. (IN1) IN1 Posts: 2
    edited 04.09.2020
    The event is nice and fun. 
    I am curious about the mystery boxes actually  :) can't wait to see what is there inside.

Thank you GGS for a new event :smile:
  • Bibleman (US1)Bibleman (US1) US1 Posts: 46
    Nice event GGS and Thanks and I think the plane need to land at the airport in the Gourmet Farm
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Not my cuppa. And when it asks to donate items, are we giving them away, or are we just harvesting them?  Giving them away is a deal breaker for me.
    It's like the Pleasure Park. We are parting with our produce but getting paid the same as if we had sold them from the Barn.
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    I have been playing this new event all afternoon. I am running out of produce, and still have only gathered 230 personal points. I need to reach 6000 points in order to get the first BIG award of 7 humus. At first glance a nice new event, but but - this is NOT okay. Won´t get many fans I think.

• buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    Three-and-a-half freakin' hours to grow a handful of carrots????  Are you kidding me?
    Worst event ever.  Crappy prizes, a crop that takes half a day to grow, too much product asked for.

It's too bad, because the play of it could actually be fun -- making guesstimates to balance the boxes is different and sort of nice.   Try again, BF.
  • ape-regina (INT1)ape-regina (INT1) INT1 Posts: 45
    ???? Why??  Unable to donate products....

• Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514

they are in your seeds. next to event seeds, little airplane icon

• vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    Ditto  ape-regina , can.t donate here either
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    had to load cargo  ,  must have used my 2 attempts ,  now ok

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Very nice event, with both individual and coop competition :)

Both type of rewards are nice, Tokens / Goldflowers

And those mysterious blue boxes, that i cant wait to see what is inside, even if its probably just blue feed :D
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    buddy194 (US1) said:Three-and-a-half freakin' hours to grow a handful of carrots????  Are you kidding me? Worst event ever.  Crappy prizes, a crop that takes half a day to grow, too much product asked for.  It's too bad, because the play of it could actually be fun -- making guesstimates to balance the boxes is different and sort of nice.   Try again, BF.
    I do agree with all the above. It is nice to have a new event, but geez, they even cram too many on at the same time.   :/
    Seaweed humus + carrots works very well

Ask gifts from your coop friends :)
  • Question - the info given about the event says one can buy carrots through the trader... I see no option in the trader to buy carrots.  Will there be?
    There is also shorter SS for carrots that u earn, with HW rewards

So all in all, This new event, has all type of rewards, Have no time requirement

Very nice design overall :)

We also get money for all products donated
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    ???? Why??  Unable to donate products....

Can you try reloading the game? If it still doesn't work, then clear your cache and have a try  :)

And to those wondering, Carrot can be planted by buying them for either gold/dollars if you don't have the seeds already.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Thank You GGS for the new event!! I love it!  Carrots do take a little too long to grow, but I love that it is an individual & coop event with good prizes to work for. :-)
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    edited 05.09.2020
    I agree not a bad event at all.

Carrots are no big deal if grown with seaweed humus

The only thing is with too much going on at once I run out of things for the crates. But if you could just keep loading the boxes none stop it would take a bunch of the fun out of it.
     Over all I like it.   :)
     I have 10650 storage.
Sign In to comment.