Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

❌ Login/Connection/Performance Issues - #3

Comments

• DarBA (US1)DarBA (US1) US1 Posts: 67
    I bought a booster with gold and 2 minutes later the horse season ended! I hope we are compensated for this!
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 01.09.2020
    @Fallen (INT1)

Unfortunately, it had to be canceled due to some technical issues.

More information can be found here.

OA LINK: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/207957/new-horse-season-temporarily-cancelled

@DarBA (US1), Please contact the support team regarding this, they might be able to help you out.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
  • DarBA (US1)DarBA (US1) US1 Posts: 67
    When the horse season begins again later today, will the boosters we bought with gold still be in effect?
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    @BugsBunny Thank you for your reply, I understand that glitches can happen however the only losers in this game are us players. We are always short-changed or under-compensated when it comes to "fixing" glitches.
    edited 01.09.2020
    When the horse season begins again later today, will the boosters we bought with gold still be in effect?
    @DarBA (US1) Unfortunately, I don't think the boosters would be in effect, I suggest you contact support, they might be able to help you with a compensation (I'm not sure, but it's worth a try)  o:)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
    Try this in the real world and see what happens. It is fraudulent and outright theft! You cannot expect a customer (us) to buy something (gold) and then not deliver the goods. Profiteering by deception. :-(
    Try this in the real world and see what happens. It is fraudulent and outright theft! You cannot expect a customer (us) to buy something (gold) and then not deliver the goods. Profiteering by deception. :-(
    I suggest you contact the support team regarding a compensation.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    I hope the glitch wasn't that a few farmers won all but 1 race. That was a nice change from the last season.
  • Odd.... my ranking board has said over 30 days til next season since the last one
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    edited 01.09.2020
    watch compensation will be 10 purple seaweed. lmao
    Good news for you.

We are offering a compensation package to affected players who spent the gold, check this for more information.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny

• Elohim (NL1)Elohim (NL1) NL1 Posts: 99
    The new horse season has started. Unfortunately, the final score of the wrongly started horse season is now the beginning score for players who participated in this..As a result, the advantage of the ranking is not given.  It should have started with the final score of the seahorse season. I hope this will be adjusted.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    tatatatatatata (NL1) said:
    The new horse season has started. Unfortunately, the final score of the wrongly started horse season is now the beginning score for players who participated in this..As a result, the advantage of the ranking is not given.  It should have started with the final score of the seahorse season. I hope this will be adjusted.
    Not only those who played the short horse season are affected.
    I did not play but due to my previous endscore, I did receive 6 rewards for the stopped event. 
    And now I have to start at the bottom because the endscores were not reset. 
    And no compensation because I did not play.

Sometimes I wonder if GGS even understand their own game 

We are offering compensation for this, more information here.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    BugsBunny said:

We are offering compensation for this, more information here.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
    I just got the compensation - 300 fuel - BUT I really don´t think this compensates for the lover startranking I got, just because you stopped the game and I didn´t even play it - this is a no go 
  • RozZz (US1)RozZz (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    BugsBunny said:
    I am not selecting sign up, even on my screenshot it shows, I am on the login tab. We are all going around in circles and this is not being fixed. :( RozZz 
    @RozZz (US1)

Could you please send me a screenshot of the login page, are you sure that you are logging into the same server?

Regards,
    Bugs Bunny

Hi Bugs Bunny, I have 3 screenshots above with my explanation to the problem. I am always logging in to US1, but when it says stay logged in, the game is not keeping me logged in and I continue to have to redo all my in game settings even if I am out of game 5 minutes. ~Roz

Login page

Can take up to 5 minutes to even load once I login

And poof once again all my settings are back to default instead of what I set them at.

• Even people who did not start the erratic tournament got the 300 fuel AND their ranks at the start of this one have not been affected. So it's a win-win for them while for me it's nothing but loss. 

300 fuel can only make up for 100 points under condition that my horse wins every race which is unlikely. 
    That still leaves me 100 points short from what i had.

The tournament is over for me if this is not corrected.
    From Gold to Bronze in one foul bug! I am just winning my way back up slowly but surely again. At least it is good to win every race.

My real issue is how this messed up horse season effected my WWC as I normally get 100/100 for it but this time it won't happen.
    @RozZz (US1)

It sounds to me like a cookie/session issue, which browser are you using?
    BugsBunny said:
    @RozZz (US1)

It sounds to me like a cookie/session issue, which browser are you using?

I am using the same browser I have for the past 6 years playing Big Farm, Firefox, I also tried on Chrome and Edge and it is the same thing..the game keeps logging me out, none of my settings on my browser have changed.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    FireFox normally works well with BigFarm. It's one of the suggested browsers

So, make sure FireFox is absolutely the most recent version, and clear your cache multiple times.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    DSF has come right now and is playable again thank you. :smiley:  
    DSF has come right now and is playable again thank you. :smiley:  
    That's great to hear.

Happy Farming,
    Bugs Bunny
    FireFox normally works well with BigFarm. It's one of the suggested browsers

So, make sure FireFox is absolutely the most recent version, and clear your cache multiple times.

This is not on my end! Even if I refresh the game that is slow and glitching, GGS logs me out..I don't log me out, my browser does not log me out...GGS does! Nothing on my end has changed in the entire time I have been playing BF, a lot is constantly changing with GGS, many times including breakages. I have come to the conclusion GGS is not going to fix what they broke. Not surprised! RozZz US1

• AHC (US1)AHC (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    A bunch of players, in all different coops, cannot access the forum,  it is telling them that their emails are not recognized and that yes their emails have been confirmed, that even after they have been confirmed they still cannot get into the forum.  

Support is not helping them. Support is telling them that they strangely have duplicate emails and are asking them to change their emails. This started happening after the forum update 

They do not want to change the email attached to the game. Please fix this bug. 

I am able to get into the forum so I am posting this for them

AHC (US1) said:
    A bunch of players, in all different coops, cannot access the forum,  it is telling them that their emails are not recognized and that yes their emails have been confirmed, that even after they have been confirmed they still cannot get into the forum.  

Support is not helping them. Support is telling them that they strangely have duplicate emails and are asking them to change their emails. This started happening after the forum update 

They do not want to change the email attached to the game. Please fix this bug. 

I am able to get into the forum so I am posting this for them

Hi @AHC (US1)

Could you please send me the usernames and servers of the affected players?

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Is US1 server down, I just got kicked off game?
  • Michaelmn569 (US1)Michaelmn569 (US1) US1 Posts: 250
    edited 21.09.2020
    Same here

Just looked says working on it thing.

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    same here
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    same here- just got kicked off too
    (and during stackmaster run unfortunately)
Sign In to comment.