Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Where in the world is Willy?

The Sasquatch is proud to present to you a Big New Contest!

To fit its legendary size, this contest, will start as a 4 week contest, separated in 4 weekly phases

50,000 Gold Coins in prizes!

The concept: 7 different pictures will be given each week, for 4 consecutive weeks, with a few questions.
The first 3 correct answers will receive 4, 3 or 2 points, for every answer that is correct, you will be awarded 1 point.

There will be summaries for weekly rankings, and also a summary for the 4 week total ranking :)

All answers will have to be given through private messaging to @WillyBigFoot (Me <3)

The contest is starting today, Saturday, August 22/2020
The first week will end on Saturday, August 29th/2020 9:AM C.E.S.T. That is Midnight P.S.T.
Every Saturday morning approx at 09:00 hrs. C.E.S.T., a new week of pics & questions will be posted.

Here is the list of 7 pictures/questions for the first week!

1:Where is this amazing waterfall?

2:Where is this Fairy tale castle? Name a Richard Wagner opera.

3:What is this crazy plant called? Bonus's for how many common names for it can you name?

`

4:What is fog season?

5:What does Holi celebrate? Two correct answers.

6:Where is this good for Valentines Day Photo? Can you find the heart?
Did someone carve this heart? What are this locations two common names?

7:What do birds search for here?

There will be a prize pool of 10,000 Gold to split between the top performers each week

and an extra 10,000 Gold to be shared amongst the top performers for the 4 weeks!

All winner decisions are final and are the sole decision of WillyBigFoot and The Moderation Team. Good Luck

Comments

• rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    I think I got them.      :)
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    I've seen most of these in movies  >:)
  • Emperor AY (INT1)Emperor AY (INT1) INT1 Posts: 244

Done  ;)

• Did it. Hope I did well!
  • i like this 
  • hosna (INT1)hosna (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1
    edited 23.08.2020
    how interesting  :)
  • sent the answers
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Sorry I do not have time for this contest, cause I am trying to work on getting one of My games back that had lost progress, but Good luck to those who partake in it, :)
  • I enjoy contests where we get to learn something. Thanks.
    Answers sent in, not sure if they have been received? Do we get confirmation like in previous contests?
  • Hi everyone, Yes all your answers have been received. Thank you.
    I was concerned this first week might be too easy, and it is! 
    You are all too smart.  <3
    So next week will be a lot harder. No easy one click searches for you lot anymore!
  • khadj1234 (GB1)khadj1234 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 446
    edited 26.08.2020
    answers sent hope i did good :neutral:
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    What a fun contest! Thank You WBF!!
  • I got em... don't know if they're all correct tho  lol
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612

WHERE ARE YOU BIGFOOT?

• Emperor AY (INT1)Emperor AY (INT1) INT1 Posts: 244

WHERE ARE YOU BIGFOOT?

Hi Bugs
    I guess you have to eat a lot of carrots until your eyesight improves and you can see Willie Bigfoot

• I missed the 1st week, can I join in the 2nd week?
    I can't see why not.
  • @Albinranch (US1) Hello, YES! We would be delighted if you joined in this week!  :-)

Week 2 may be a little more difficult. Here is a possible preview question:

Where is Willy now?

edited 30.08.2020
    I know I know

He is outside.  Did I win??

You won an LOL from me, WBF  <3
  • Hello, I hope you all are well. The World keeps on turnin, turnin & to make this week fair, the start of Week 2 

Are you ready? Open the door, get on the floor, everybody do the dinosaur

Where in the World is Willy 

https://www.youtube.com/embed/rq2LX0qA4HM

Music is Life. To make week 2 fair for everyone, the start will be delayed. As the World turns.....
    This is a teaser for one of the challenging Questions this week. Presenting - Ann & Nancy:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cZ_EFAmj08&feature=emb_rel_end
     <3 

• Do we get to find out if we made any points? Do we get to see the answers to see where we were wrong? Do we get to see who won prizes in the first week?
  • jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    How many questions were there supposed to be? The answers show 10 but the contest shows 7.
  • WillyBigFoot (FormerMod)WillyBigFoot (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 142
    edited 02.09.2020
    Hello, My apologies if there were a few technical glitches. Week one and Week two and 3 and 4 are 7 questions.
    All of the winners and some surprise winners will be posted sometime during Week two. Don't rush the Willy
    Hmmm what 10 answers I'm wondering... anyway : oh do you mean plus the bonus questions? Don't assume :-)

Week two FIRST QUESTION !!! ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION !!! 

1. How many Musicians, Artists, Writers, Movie stars, Actors, Raconteurs, Politicians, Poets, Pets, Producers, Developers, people CAN YOU NAME in, my Cousins Ann & Nancy's Kennedy Centre Tribute cover, "Stairway to Heaven" video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cZ_EFAmj08&amp;feature=emb_rel_end

HOLD ON TO ALL YOUR ANSWERS UNTIL ALL 7 QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN POSTED!
    When ALL SEVEN Questions have been posted, then and only then, PM me with all your answers.

Congratulations week one 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners, you know who you are  :)
    The rest of you winners will have to wait until the Week one results are posted. Thank you all for entering.
    Good Luck, Happy Hunting
     <3 

In a World, in a Forum near YOU, Coming SOON, Week 2 - Question 2.....

Post edited by WillyBigFoot (FormerMod) on
  •    Where in the World is Willy?  
    WEEK TWO - QUESTION TWO

2. Who is this Sasquatch?  What is his name? What is he from?

Who am I?

<3 

• Uncle Willy (US1)Uncle Willy (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    edited 04.09.2020
    Hmm, a bit ambiguous. I was going to ask for clarification of the semantics but I think The Foot might be purposely being a bit vague, keeping The Big Farm theme, don't reveal all, part of the fun, figuring it out so,
    I think I'll pm my entry after pondering the presumable possibility's presented, perhaps purposely presented, preventing potential philandering, plagiarism or outright Shenanigans.
    edited 05.09.2020
    Question 3, Week 2 of: Wait to PM me your Answers: Wait for ALL the 7 Questions! : Wait... Wait.............Wait..................................

W h e r e  i n  t h e  W o r l d  i s  W i l l y

" I can't love shot full of holes, Don't feel nothin, I just feel cold"

What song is that quoted from?

Who was the Author/Lyricist?
    3a. Tell us 3 things about the Wordsmith of the song. 
    ( word·smith, /ˈwərdˌsmiTH/, noun: a skilled user of words.)

Who wrote the music?
    3b. tell us 2 things about the Musician.

Who is the Actor in the Video?
    3c. Tell us 3 things about the Lip syncing Actor.

3d. Tell us 2 things about the Director of the video.

That looks like a little over a Bakers Dozen of Willy Points and it looks like those Willy Points are getting more Valuable :-)  For Six more Willy Points in 3e and 6 more Willy Points in 3f and I say "Tell us" in the above questions because the #1 winner answers might be posted and the rest of all you winners entries will be posted with their Week one and Week 2 Willy points soon. Hold all answers and ONLY PM me @WillyBigFoot after ALL SEVEN QUESTIONS have been posted.   
    This week ( week two ) is extended until perhaps Tuesday-ish

3e. Who do you think made the most real money from this songs video?

I seem to have a different career every 7 years or so, some end quicker others have been with me all my life, that's just me.
    3f. What do you want to be when you grow up?
     <3 

• Question 4, Week 2 of: Wait to PM me your Answers: Wait for ALL the 7 Questions! : Wait... Wait.............Wait..................................

W H E R E  in the W O R L D is W I L L Y

Question 4 Week 2: Would you get 2 ( a Male and a Female ) German Shepard pups or any other capable, Intelligent, working breed pups, for potential pre - training for a number of possible working careers for them?
    Do you or someone you know or someone you know of, need a Service Animal?
    4a. How many different Jobs for Dogs can you name for our pups? 
    4b. How many Jobs for other other animals can you think of?
    edited 05.09.2020

Question 5 - Week 2 of:             Where in the World is Silly Willy

Please, BEFORE YOU GOOGLE ANYTHING.......
     BigFoot is watching you......
    I want YOUR thoughts, if I receive plagiarized entry's or an entry with a word or 3 changed in someone else's thoughts
    I will deny them and ban the plagiarist from this question and possibly the rest of the Week,
    maybe the rest of the Weeks. Thank you for your understanding.

5. What does the phrase " The Living Earth" mean to YOU?

5a. What are you and your community doing about it?

Coming soon, to a Good Games Big Farm Forum near you, Question 6 
    Hint: Semantics
     <3 

edited 05.09.2020

Hello, oh, wait, it is coming soon. Let's all go to the Lobby, Lets all go to the lobby............ Preview:
    Where in The Whole Wide Wonderful World is Wondrous Wild Wicked Silly Willy Watching you Wait, wait, eating popcorn. I'm just teasing, being a Silly Willy
    Questions 6 & 7 coming soon
     <3

The Forum will judge the Winners of question 7! 
    When Question 6 is posted, Private message (PM) me @WillyBigFoot with all your answers
    from the 6 first questions of Where in the World is Willy. When question 7 is posted put your answers here
    in this thread, for all the World to see.
     <3 
    edited 07.09.2020
    Hello, I hope you all are well.
    Here is Question 6:  but first. I did say that Week one was a little too easy and now I may have moved too far into the difficult side. This is not supposed to be work, it is fun, so since I have had a few comments about how difficult it is, I will ease up on Question 6 and you all can decide, individually, how difficult you each wish to make your Question 7.

Question Six. What is an Acinonyx jubatus and what are it's 4 sub-species? I do not mean the 5 species of Acinonyx jubatus.  Good Luck
     <3 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file