Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

❌ Login/Connection/Performance Issues - #3

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 21.07.2020
    Thanks for responding Bugs,  still waiting for a solution.

Brownie
    The server load/statistics seem to be fine/under-control, so we are investigating the cause of the issue at the moment.  :)
  • r3qu35t (INT1)r3qu35t (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2
    Almost 20 hours server have lag, delay is around from 3 to 5 sec. Does anyone know why ?
    Almost 20 hours server have lag, delay is around from 3 to 5 sec. Does anyone know why ?
    May I know which server are you facing the issue? Please private message me the details :)

If its US-1, we are already investigating the issue.

• The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    For the last 2 or 3 days the lag is getting worse. Today in wf mission takes over a minute to harvest and replant 10 fields. I could probably buy a subscription as a work around. Somehow I don't think that is going to happen. Have reported this to Non support. Now I guess my work around will be to not play until this is fixed. Also I have to reset my password everytime  I want to get into the forum. Game is just going to the bugs (Bug Farm) Finished with my rant. Have a good day
    edited 22.07.2020
    For the last 2 or 3 days the lag is getting worse. Today in wf mission takes over a minute to harvest and replant 10 fields. I could probably buy a subscription as a work around. Somehow I don't think that is going to happen. Have reported this to Non support. Now I guess my work around will be to not play until this is fixed. Also I have to reset my password everytime  I want to get into the forum. Game is just going to the bugs (Bug Farm) Finished with my rant. Have a good day
    @The Drifter (US1)
     Sorry to hear that, We are already aware of the issue, and our team has been investigating the same.

• bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    has any one noticed the drag in the game you click on some thing and it hesitates to collect it
    Thank you
    has any one noticed the drag in the game you click on some thing and it hesitates to collect it
    We are already aware about the same and it is under investigation  :)
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    It is at its worst with DSF. It is so slow at times it is almost unplayable. You have to switch to another part of the game and then come back, but this problem has been going on since we were given the option of sets for the boats. With this latest lag problem, it has exacerbated the issue. 
    It is at its worst with DSF. It is so slow at times it is almost unplayable. You have to switch to another part of the game and then come back, but this problem has been going on since we were given the option of sets for the boats. With this latest lag problem, it has exacerbated the issue. 
    Thanks for the input, we've passed this on.
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    I know you have said this has been reported but we are going on the weekend and will be stuck with the broke down game lagging all weekend again.

@The Drifter (US1) a subscription wouldn't help, the game is running so bad you can't even set the fields with a repeater, it skips fields due to the bad lag.
  • The team will implement something  to improve the performance with the next update. That's all that we have been told so we can't give you timescales just a small ray of hope.
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    Thanks SnapDragon, I guess I have been around here long enough that I should know they are slow to fix anything that doesn't benefit them.
  • KSW67 (US1)KSW67 (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    Thanks for the reply. I figured it out myself before I saw the response, but it's good to note for the future. ;-) Stupid is as stupid does, and that definitely applied to me those few days. lol
  • RozZz (US1)RozZz (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    When I login in, it is clicked "stay logged in" For all of the years I have been playing, I would leave the game, come back an hour, 5 hrs, 10 hrs later and I would be logged in, just have to load the game. The only time I had to relogin is when I closed my browser entirely. The past couple months, every time I leave the game even for 2 minutes I have to log back in again, and because you all logged me out, I also have to reset all my settings in game. Plus it is taking forever to load the game. I'd appreciate this being fixed please, its pretty irritating especially having to redo my ingame settings 10x a day! Thank you RozZz US1

I am using Firefox and have been for years..this is not the issue. I tried on Edge...same thing. I am using WIN10 and have been since it came out...that is not the issue. Nothing in my game play, browser or operating system has changed!
    Still waiting for the performance to get better on the "next" hot fix
    Is there no moderators monitoring this page? No res
    When I login in, it is clicked "stay logged in" For all of the years I have been playing, I would leave the game, come back an hour, 5 hrs, 10 hrs later and I would be logged in, just have to load the game. The only time I had to relogin is when I closed my browser entirely. The past couple months, every time I leave the game even for 2 minutes I have to log back in again, and because you all logged me out, I also have to reset all my settings in game. Plus it is taking forever to load the game. I'd appreciate this being fixed please, its pretty irritating especially having to redo my ingame settings 10x a day! Thank you RozZz US1

I am using Firefox and have been for years..this is not the issue. I tried on Edge...same thing. I am using WIN10 and have been since it came out...that is not the issue. Nothing in my game play, browser or operating system has changed!

Is there no moderators monitoring this page? I am still having issues and no replies!

@RozZz (US1)

This looks to me like  a change happened after the HTML5 update, I'll pass this suggestion on.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
    edited 21.08.2020
    BugsBunny said:

@RozZz (US1)

This looks to me like  a change happened after the HTML5 update, I'll pass this suggestion on.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
    @BugsBunny It shouldn't be due to the HTML version, I played the HTML version as soon as they began rolling it out, prior to the complete changeover. No issues.
    Post edited by RozZz (US1) on
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Dog on GF will not eat.  It will happen briefly, occasionally, but this time I keep clicking and clicking w/ no luck.  Grrrr these odd annoyances happen frequently.
    This problem still persists. I click stay logged in and it does not stay logged in. Then when I login again, it takes forever for my game to load. Then I find that once again I have to reset all my settings. This has nothing to do with the switchover to HTML as I used HTML while it was in trial. It also has nothing to do with my browser as I have been using the same browser for long before I started playing Big Farm. I have tried also on other browsers, Firefox which is my main browser, Edge, Chrome all with the same results. It also has nothing to do with me having win10, since I have had win10 since it came out as well. This is an ongoing problem starting the past 2 months or so. Can you get this fixed please! RozZz US1

Maybe the performance will improve with this "next" hot fix on Monday. >:)
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Well

I've always prefered to play on low graphics

and without animations, and always found that, to give better performance :)

Well

I've always prefered to play on low graphics

and without animations, and always found that, to give better performance :)

I always play with animations off, medium graphics, notifications off, fishing report off. But when the game is not saving "stay logged in" it all reverts back to the standard set up and I have to change it 10x a day when I have to login again.
  • KKQU2 (US1)KKQU2 (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    MY ACCOUNT  WALTERQ in USA1 Suddenly will not allow me to Login
    The account accept with a green check mark both ID AND PW  BUT WHEN i PRESS lOGIN IT THEN HAS A GREEN BOX THAT COMES UP stating this Id has already been chosen and if I am that person to recheck both ID and PW wHICH i DID 
    i HAVE TRIED REBOOTING COMPUTER LOGIN ON OTHER devices
    cleared history and cookies
    even changed password
    tried entering it with Caps and undercase with different combination - no go- did not fix it 
    contacted support and sent a printscreen of issue
    they have offered no NEW solutions that I have not already tried
    been trying for over A WEEK now  and had no results 
    anybody got any bright ideas to try
    t
    The account accept with a green check mark both ID AND PW  BUT WHEN i PRESS lOGIN IT THEN HAS A GREEN BOX THAT COMES UP stating this Id has already been chosen and if I am that person to recheck both ID and PW wHICH i DID 
    even changed password
    tried entering it with Caps and undercase with different combination - no go- did not fix it 
    t
    I think you are selecting sign up, please select "login" instead of that.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
    BugsBunny said:
    even changed password
    t
    I think you are selecting sign up, please select "login" instead of that.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny

I am not selecting sign up, even on my screenshot it shows, I am on the login tab. We are all going around in circles and this is not being fixed. :( RozZz
    I am not selecting sign up, even on my screenshot it shows, I am on the login tab. We are all going around in circles and this is not being fixed. :( RozZz 
    @RozZz (US1)

Could you please send me a screenshot of the login page, are you sure that you are logging into the same server?

Regards,
    Bugs Bunny

• Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    What happened to the horse season? It has not even been running for 2 hours. Will be compensated for money spent on buying boosters?

GGS/BFG is run by clowns and the higher up in management you are the bigger the red nose you get. Pathetic!
  • What happened to the horse season? It has not even been running for 2 hours. Will be compensated for money spent on buying boosters?

GGS/BFG is run by clowns and the higher up in management you are the bigger the red nose you get. Pathetic!

Mine gone also. I did get to win a few challenges before it went poof.
Sign In to comment.