Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Village Fair and COOP HWE at same time

2»

Comments

• Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    The actual problem is the CC. CC stands for Credit Card and not Cooperative Championship in GGS's eyes and until players realise this it wont stop.
  • Jesse123 (INT1)Jesse123 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,558
    edited 03.09.2020
    There is no way I'm even gonna play that new story game.
    You guys better not put CC and HWE together next time , If that is what the developers are thinking of next.   

thanks

ugh no thanks.

Not sure whether you guys are tryna make this as the new normal or something. 
    Post edited by Jesse123 (INT1) on
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    We mods all are listening to your complaints and are passing it on to the Team. 
    We do thank the Mods for listening
     but that is not helping GGS stopping their on going overloads of events.
    1 group event every other week with decent rewards - simple 
    We get that GGS only cares about the money we spend
     & I do believe they would or could get a ton more by allowing a more fair balanced game for all to play & to play for
  • kappougi (JP1)kappougi (JP1) JP1 Posts: 1,559
    Good evening! This is kappougi from Japan
    This double event is insane, but
    All the members enjoyed my co-op ^^

I was a little confused by an unexpected thing, but I survived with the Japanese spirit!
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    It seems that there is almost always 8 or 9 events running at the same time now.
    From weddings to spacemen to CC to lost goldfish.
    -
    About half of my co-op members have changed from gold buyers & playing 5 - 6 days a week, to no gold buying & on once or twice a week.
    As a co-op leader it is discouraging, but I can't blame them.
  • ljr (NL1)ljr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 47
    NOT AGAIN please!!!

And what was the reaction  of the team?????  Please inform us,
  • ljr (NL1) said:
    NOT AGAIN please!!!

The reaction was to give us a VF and HWE together again. Short ones(2 days) so GGS can squeeze in another CC, and possibly another VF before the end of the month.
  • danial7 (GB1)danial7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    god not again this getting beyoud a joke you are killing the game
  • Chocobo (AU1)Chocobo (AU1) AU1 Posts: 9
    Ridiculous! HWE, FL, DF, Temp Farm, and weekly event at the same time!  We DO have a life outside the game!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    The one glaring problem of running HWE and VF at the same time should be obvious to the "team" if they were really familiar with the game -- strategy. Each takes a different strategy to be successful. Sure, we could choose which to play, but what's the fun in that, especially when VF points are needed for diamonds.  When it comes to producing, and then deciding whether to hold for the next crate, or churn the farms to succeed in the VF, we're having to rob Peter to pay Paul.  Where is the fun in that?  Bring back the fun, and in the long term, you'll see gold sales increase.

• SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    This is why I quit for good.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    ljr (NL1) said:
    NOT AGAIN please!!!

The reaction was to give us a VF and HWE together again. Short ones(2 days) so GGS can squeeze in another CC, and possibly another VF before the end of the month.
    We don't have an answer now, but I just encourage you to play the best you can or not. Choosing is always an important option and players always have a choice as what they play and how they play.  One thing to try to understand is that Big Farm Classic must keep growing and changing.  Even situations in "real life" force us to keep growing and changing.  It is a part of what we all daily live with - this need to keep growing and changing.
    So let us make the best of it and look on the bright side.  <3
  • edu29d (GB1)edu29d (GB1) GB1 Posts: 69
    There is a major difference in change for the good of the game and change for change's sake which appears to be the current decision by GGS. As already stated by several players, anyone who plays this game for a short period of time will know that having a Village Fair the same time as a HWE or CHWE is just going to turn players off as there is no synchronicity in playing strategies for both events. There is a logic to having the Fish HWE the same time as a VF or even a COOPCHA as they require completely different parts of the game. Same with running the WWC and Horse Championships the same time as other events.

But VF, CHWE, HWE and CoopCha all require you to hold production of the same items. How am I supposed to hold dandelions for a VF challenge that the coop plan to start in half an hour if my Silo is telling me I need barley.
  • ljr (NL1) said:
    NOT AGAIN please!!!

We don't have an answer now, but I just encourage you to play the best you can or not. Choosing is always an important option and players always have a choice as what they play and how they play.  One thing to try to understand is that Big Farm Classic must keep growing and changing.  Even situations in "real life" force us to keep growing and changing.  It is a part of what we all daily live with - this need to keep growing and changing.
    So let us make the best of it and look on the bright side.  <3
    But you are forgetting or maybe don't know ... most psychologist say people do not like change, they resist it at all cost.  status quo is the way to go!!
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 26.08.2020
    Yeah, people do not like changes

But changes happens no matter what
  • If someone told me the game was going to be making changes for growth, I would expect to see new events being added with some fresh, never before seen prizes to win.  Something that would excite the people that have been playing for years and encourage them to keep playing (or return to the game) and spend more money.  I wouldn't exactly call taking 2 old events and now playing them at the same time as change for growth.  It's a change, yes, but not for growth.  It's a change that is turning people away from the game.
  • bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    to many events at one time and way to close together give us time to build up our farms
  • Lin1 (US1)Lin1 (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    Is it possible to get a few days break between events such as Cooperative Championships and Village Fairs? Also is it possible to go back to a calendar of events. It was nice to get a little warning as to what was coming next. Thanks for your time.
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Big shout out "thank you" to GGS for not overlapping the events with coopcha this time.   :)  
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Is it possible to get a few days break between events such as Cooperative Championships and Village Fairs? Also is it possible to go back to a calendar of events. It was nice to get a little warning as to what was coming next. Thanks for your time.
    I have looked into going back to a calendar of events, and it is not feasible at this time. I am sorry. 
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I have looked into going back to a calendar of events, and it is not feasible at this time. I am sorry. 
    Would there be any possibility of them extending the use of the 24 hour warning that we get for CC to other events ?  The code for it is already there, it would seem to only need alternative text and visual
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @Uncle John (GB1)  We have asked for this already.
    Fingers crossed  :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file