Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Blind Dairy Contracts

I really really really dislike the latest contracts from most recent building --- the Dairy Building Contracts.  Not even sure if I like that it automatically upgrades because I don't keep spare workers handy so it's annoying when the upgrade happens & required workers aren't available.  I'm hoping that GGS will see their way to changing this.  I like to be in control of my upgrades. AND, most importantly, I want to know what the contract requires at the START rather than AFTER; I want to be prepared rather than being caught off guard.  I don't like the "surprise" element of these contracts.  What say you?

Comments

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    I actually don't mind ether of the things you said. I however hate the 200 max token limit. I am haveing trouble figuring out what to save and what to just get rid of.
    ijrosh @ us 1
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 538
    @ijrosh (US1) Talking about those tokens...not really sure if they're like the side-planting which reduces the output of the main harvest.  I've, therefore, not used them for that reason.  Also, not sure what to make so I just rotate them in order...yogurt, cheese etc...that way I have a small stockpile of each & I just go round and round and round making these stuffs & when I get bored, I even try a contract, but I still don't like that it's a blind contract.
  • FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,378
    I have used the egg token on my ducks and got a bunch of extra eggs for about 8 to 10 harvests.  When the token broke at harvest and I refed my duck, the harvest amount resumed to normal. Now I just need to do more dairy contracts to get more egg tokens.  I experimented and used a pig token on my duck and I did not get any extra eggs and when I harvested, the token broke.  So lesson learned: Use egg tokens on ducks, use apple tokens on apples, use pig tokens on pigs, etc.  Not sure what to do with the other tokens that are for fields/gardens/meadows because there is no little token icon on those so have not found a way to use them for that.  Does any one know if the tokens (ruta tokens; dandelion tokens, flower tokens) can be used on the stables and orchards?

Photo taken by FarmerCli  (Front Porch View of Elk grazing in pasture) 2015

• janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 323
    I have used the egg token on my ducks and got a bunch of extra eggs for about 8 to 10 harvests.  When the token broke at harvest and I refed my duck, the harvest amount resumed to normal. Now I just need to do more dairy contracts to get more egg tokens.  I experimented and used a pig token on my duck and I did not get any extra eggs and when I harvested, the token broke.  So lesson learned: Use egg tokens on ducks, use apple tokens on apples, use pig tokens on pigs, etc.  Not sure what to do with the other tokens that are for fields/gardens/meadows because there is no little token icon on those so have not found a way to use them for that.  Does any one know if the tokens (ruta tokens; dandelion tokens, flower tokens) can be used on the stables and orchards?

Thanks for the info farmerCli, was that on normal ducks or the big duck or does it work on both ? Thanks Jan 
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    You use any token on anything. Each thing has its own break rate. It does not matter what type of token you put on it. So I think peaches are a 5 percent break rate. So you could put a level 1 pig on it wich is 1k pigs. Every time you collect your peaches.you would get your normal peaches and the 1k pig and what ever else if you had more then 1 token on it. In till the token breaks then you would just get your normal peaches In till you replace the tokens.
    ijrosh @ us 1
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,820
    You can use any Token on any orchard or stable production. It will NOT affect the regular building production in any way, it only gives you additional crops.

When it breaks, you don't receive any bonus, but it also doesn't harm the building

It  gives you exactly what is stated on the token, amount and product.

After it breaks, you can either repair it or just leave it (doesn't do anything, like I said), or you can replace it with a new token.

edited 24.08.2020

Thanks for the info farmerCli, was that on normal ducks or the big duck or does it work on both ? Thanks Jan 
    That was on the Viking ducks, since those had a !0% breakage, the other ducks and the big ducks have higher percent breakage. But what ever duck you put it on, what the amount the token says, you will get extra.  The lower the percent, the more you will likely be able to use it again until it does break.

Ah Phooey!  I put my goldflower token on a tropical cowshed hoping it would be like planting goldflower seeds on my fields, but alas only goldflowers were harvested - no gold came out. ~sigh~
    Post edited by FarmerCli (US1) on

• janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 323

That was on the Viking ducks, since those had a !0% breakage, the other ducks and the big ducks have higher percent breakage. But what ever duck you put it on, what the amount the token says, you will get extra.  The lower the percent, the more you will likely be able to use it again until it does break.

Ah Phooey!  I put my goldflower token on a tropical cowshed hoping it would be like planting goldflower seeds on my fields, but alas only goldflowers were harvested - no gold came out. ~sigh~
  • muggle1 (GB1)muggle1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 123
    Does anyone know how you delete the broken ones?  Because when I started using them I was experimenting and put them on stuff I now don't use because of the percentage breaking stuff, but the broken ones are still there when I start production and it is really annoying me, 
    muggle1 @ en 1
    I found that they sort of disappear after the next harvest with out hurting the harvest.  They just return to the normal harvest amount.  I don't pay gold to get the tokens restored.  I just have to wait for more tokens obtained from the dairy contracts.

• muggle1 (GB1)muggle1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 123
    I don't mend them either, but for me the broken tokens still show every time I start production, I don't like it at all, I just want to be able to delete them but can't.  Although even as I type I am wondering how I became so pedantic about my farm, I really shouldn't care.   :D  It is really annoying visually though.

muggle1 @ en 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file