Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Discussion - Big Farm Story

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 20.08.2020
    Well You took My ability away to get any Gold in the Original Big Farm game, cause the only way I was getting any gold was from the Horse Races which I can no longer get to the Gold section, which is why I no longer log into the game much anymore, so I doubt very much that I want to pay a ton of money for a game that probably has not even been tested, let alone probably full of Bugs ,  so I won't be buying anything, I will wait for the Free to Play part, that way I wont feel that I got ripped off , nope , sorry but that is just how I feel bout it, If My ability to get My gold in Big Farm comes back then maybe I might feel slightly generous in return. otherwise forget it.  :(

P.S.

Basic Pioneer pkg. CDN$17.49
    Big Farm Story CDN$22.49
    or
    Premium bundle is CDN $40.28 includes both and you receive extra free gifts that are available now and only to the early adapters. Gifts Like the 2, not one but 2 Rainbow Tailed Unicorn Piglets that will follow you around and MORE !!!
    All these Prices had Me thinking that the game was expensive, I only saw 1 price for Big Farm story game and it was 19.99 US1, I did not see any bundle's at all just the 1,  so therefore I decided to get it and see what the Big deal is bout, So My question is> Since I only got the 1 price in Steam for the US1, does that mean I also get the items that are advertised when you purchase game? , >  Gifts Like the 2, not one but 2 Rainbow Tailed Unicorn Piglets that will follow you around and MORE !!!

The basic package has to be bought first, then later you can upgrade to the premium one  if you need it  o:)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Why, oh, why do players have to constantly clear cache, history, cookies, refresh, reload, to play this game?
    This game has always been a big hog on browser memory & caches & as ur farm/s get more & more developed the sooner 1 has to dump & clear their browser & cache's - I have to do mine about every 3 hours on average.
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    All these Prices had Me thinking that the game was expensive, I only saw 1 price for Big Farm story game and it was 19.99 US1, I did not see any bundle's at all just the 1,  so therefore I decided to get it and see what the Big deal is bout, So My question is> Since I only got the 1 price in Steam for the US1, does that mean I also get the items that are advertised when you purchase game? , >  Gifts Like the 2, not one but 2 Rainbow Tailed Unicorn Piglets that will follow you around and MORE !!!
    I also looked into the game - Saw one price same as yours - If you did get the game could you pass along some future info -  How is the play ability - Is it memory intensive - Are there the added Extras mentioned By - 
    WillyBigFoot - Blue Denim? Just checking to see how it is going - 
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    BJs (US1) said:
    I also looked into the game - Saw one price same as yours - If you did get the game could you pass along some future info -  How is the play ability - Is it memory intensive - Are there the added Extras mentioned By - 
    WillyBigFoot - Blue Denim? Just checking to see how it is going - 
    May want to wait till the Free version comes out - by then a number of the bugs should be worked out!
    Data King That Is  a good idea - Also good advice - 

But I like beta testing and it was not open for me to do - I conversed with the team through Face Book and I am confident that I would still like to be on the Ground floor- I beta tested WinZip during its 2.0 - to 3.0 release back iin the Late 80's - Also beta tested Netscape Navigator b4 V. 3 in 95-96 that later became  Netscape Navigator 3.0,  Gold - Allowing  you to write web pages with a very simple  and well thought out WYSIWYG for the Masses. Till AOL bought it out and let it die-  Ive had a lot of fun - One more time ->into the Brink Mr. Christine<-  Might be fun.   

• rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    my game stopped working once i spoke to benny.  Game over....
    What means this? When you say Game over- I understand it stopped working -Was it a crash
    I can tell you there is bugs in the game - I have seen people asking and complaining as far back as the 11 of August. With no answer or contact from admin -  As the complaint about Benny goes 4 hours ago there was a response from Admin development

"  High _-_-_ We are very sorry about that. Our team is aware of that and already working on fixing that as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconveniences! Kind Regards "
              Did not ask about Computer Systems  or Versions. Hummm
     Discussion are here

I also found a little More info about US$$ Pricing

Saving a lot - lol - Also Note There are In game Buys. Keep in mind this is a PreRelease Game - there doing this as an beta test - Those are usual free to the testers and as a reward for your work your given a new complete and updated game as soon as the official release.

For those interested

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS                                            
    MINIMUM:                                                                         Since the MINIMUM is only listed I assume
    OS: Windows 7/8/10                                                          The Game will work on more Advanced Systems
    Processor: Dual-Core: 2Ghz                                              This is basic system for windows 10 - Most Well Built
    Memory: 2 GB RAM                                                           Laptops should run this ok - As long as is Bug Free
    Graphics: 512MB                                                               Very Basic video card most system have 2 to 3 X better
    DirectX: Version 10                                                            Older Systems may to need update DirectX to 10
    Network: Broadband Internet connection                           I assume Least amount of Speed will 1.5 or 2.0
    Storage: 2000 MB available space                                    This is 2 Gigabytes - Not bad

If you need an DirectX update it is a Microsoft Product only download from them.

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    edited 21.08.2020
    It is my understanding that since there is no Forum connected with Big Farm Story, folks can use the Facebook.  You may contact folks there to see how they handled situations like yours. I apologize for not being of better help, but I do hope you can find a work-around for the crash.  Does your game have a support link in which to get GGS Support help?
    Post edited by ChickadeeQuilter on
  • WillyBigFoot (FormerMod)WillyBigFoot (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 142
    edited 21.08.2020
    Hello everyone, I hope you all are well  :)
    This is the Big Farm English Forum.
    GGS Big Farm Story is not supported here.
    We will try to help but the Steam Big Farm Story Community Hub is one of the best places to ask for help and meet other BFS players in your area or around the world in Text, Audio and Video. There will also be information coming from Facebook.
    You will find me, WillyBigFoot in the BFS community Hub and you can join us in our Big Farm Story Group
    I will be answering questions in our Big Farm Story Group.   
    There is in game support that is some what helpful depending on your issue. 
    It is a Priority for the BFS-Developer team to fix it all during this Beta test run of the game.
    Hopefully when it becomes free to play all the bugs will be gone. Expect that there will be bugs in it right now. All of us beta testers are helping with that process. If you are going to purchase the Beta Big Farm Story, your help with finding the bugs is very much appreciated and we thank you and give you rewards that will not be available to the FTP (Free to Play) players. 
    Anyone in the game will see you were a Premium package player by the 2 Unicorn Piglets with rainbow tails that will follow you around in the game. The piglets are so Cute ! 

Big Farm is not going away. It is NOT being replaced by Big Farm Story
    <3
    PS: Once I get my BFS game working lol, I hope to live stream broadcast my game play.
     <3 

Post edited by WillyBigFoot (FormerMod) on
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 21.08.2020

So we have to buy the game twice , once for 19.99 and again for 14.99? , Do we get our money back when it goes to Free to play then?.
    I have not seen the Premium package at all.

And as far as game play goes, I have not had any trouble yet in My game, I got My character up to level 6 or 7 so far, the only thing I saw was one of the quests said that I can not complete it until a update comes out, other then that I am getting quests finished, I was not able to change My characters looks though, trying to figure out how to do that.

Also I do not use Facebook or Twitter, so the Forums here or on Steam will be the only place I can go to look up help, so I hope I won't need much of it for My game.

• Hi @Blue Denim (US1), Yes, you purchase both and that is the premium package, where you will get all the extra goodies. The Free to Play players will not receive those gifts and will not get the Balloon deco for your Big Farm. You will get the Balloon deco in your Big Farm inventory drop box when you reach level 15 in
    Big Farm Story. No, there will be no refunds when the game becomes FTP  :/
     <3 
    edited 21.08.2020
    Hi @Blue Denim (US1), Yes, you purchase both and that is the premium package, where you will get all the extra goodies. The Free to Play players will not receive those gifts and will not get the Balloon deco for your Big Farm. You will get the Balloon deco in your Big Farm inventory drop box when you reach level 15 in
     <3 
    Well I bought the Premium pack, I put My 1  piglet in the unicorn costume & yes very cute, I saw a piglet bench as well, but other then those I saw nothing else, So far I got My character to lvl 8, & did all but 1 or 2 quests that she still has, again I did not see any problems with My game yet, I got 1 Piglet & 1 Chicken so far in My game, just fixed the windmill in my game,  Thanks for the info, :)
    Thanks WillyBigFoot - Your help is outstanding. I would like to see the live stream -

Blue If I may ask what System you have? I ask because b4 I run the game Id like to get an idea if I will pass Benny's Talk. Kinda want to play this evening but the Marrow will be just as well
                                                   Here i enjoy
       Machine name: TROMPER
       Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
    Processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core  CPU   E5700  @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
    Memory: 4096MB RAM Available OS Memory:4060MB RAM Page 2571MB used, 5548MB available
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11  - Display Device: Intel(R) G45/G4 - 295 Gig free space on Hdd - Max cooled
               you can gather this data by running DirictX diag - paste - dxdiag in the run box on the start bar
                     ------                                ------                         ------                       ------                    ------

• Yes, there are 2 different requirement specs you should be aware of:

What are the requirements for steam?
    Steam SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
    OS. Windows 7 SP1/8.1/10 - 64bit.
    CPU. Intel Core i5-3470 / AMD FX 4350.
    RAM. 4 GB.
    VGA. NVIDIA GTX 670 / AMD Radeon HD 7870.
    DirectX. 11.0.
    Hard Drive Space Required. 40 GB.
    Resolution. 1280 x 720
    You might require a DirectX upgrade. You must D/L it from Microsoft directly

and

MINIMUM requirements for Big Farm Story:
    Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    Operating System: Windows 7/8/10
    Processor: Dual-Core: 2 GHz
    Memory: 2 GB RAM
    Graphic card: 512 MB
    DirectX: Version 10
    Network: Broadband Internet connection
    Disk space: 1000 MB of available space
    RECOMMENDED:
    Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
     <3 
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    I contacted support and they told me to close and open the app again. Going to try this out to see if it helps. Thanks for the response. 
    I have a Dell Intel Inspiron 64 bit Windows 10 Desktop PC, and it's  well within the limits of what they want for Steam and the game, I have used Steam for years with no problems , so that is probably why I am not having problems so far in My game, I hope that other's who are having problems can get them fixed asap, :)
  • landghe (SKN1)landghe (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 93
    Same here, but I exit the game and went back, it worked again.
    edited 21.08.2020
    Hi @Blue Denim (US1), Yes, you purchase both and that is the premium package, where you will get all the extra goodies. The Free to Play players will not receive those gifts and will not get the Balloon deco for your Big Farm. You will get the Balloon deco in your Big Farm inventory drop box when you reach level 15 in
     <3 
    Well I bought the Premium pack, I put My 1  piglet in the unicorn costume & yes very cute, I saw a piglet bench as well, but other then those I saw nothing else, So far I got My character to lvl 8, & did all but 1 or 2 quests that she still has, again I did not see any problems with My game yet, I got 1 Piglet & 1 Chicken so far in My game, just fixed the windmill in my game,  Thanks for the info, :)
     <3 
     I also have a unicorn piglet and a chicken
    Post edited by landghe (SKN1) on
    Hello everyone, I hope you all are well  :)
    This is the Big Farm English Forum.
    GGS Big Farm Story is not supported here.
    We will try to help but the Steam Big Farm Story Community Hub is one of the best places to ask for help and meet other BFS players in your area or around the world in Text, Audio and Video. There will also be information coming from Facebook.
    You will find me, WillyBigFoot in the BFS community Hub and you can join us in our Big Farm Story Group
    I will be answering questions in our Big Farm Story Group.   
    There is in game support that is some what helpful depending on your issue. 
    It is a Priority for the BFS-Developer team to fix it all during this Beta test run of the game.
    Hopefully when it becomes free to play all the bugs will be gone. Expect that there will be bugs in it right now. All of us beta testers are helping with that process. If you are going to purchase the Beta Big Farm Story, your help with finding the bugs is very much appreciated and we thank you and give you rewards that will not be available to the FTP (Free to Play) players. 
    Anyone in the game will see you were a Premium package player by the 2 Unicorn Piglets with rainbow tails that will follow you around in the game. The piglets are so Cute ! 

Big Farm is not going away. It is NOT being replaced by Big Farm Story
    <3
    PS: Once I get my BFS game working lol, I hope to live stream broadcast my game play.
     <3 

How do you get 2 unicorn piglets? I only got the one.
    I have not played this game in like 4 days, cause I am trying to work on getting back another game of mine that had lost progress, I will play it again in a few days, good luck to everyone else who is still playing it, I hope your enjoying your game, And I also only have the 1 piglet, I am assuming as you progress through the game you will end up with another one maybe, at least I hope so, :)
  • Mimma (US1)Mimma (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I purchased the game last night.  I played for (according to Steam) 3 hours, then it locked up.  I tried again today and same.  Still locked up, couldn't find easily accessible support so I requested a refund to my Steam Wallet in hopes the game will get sorted.  Before it locked up I was enjoying it hope the future holds a more stable game.
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    I do not foresee myself paying to play another Buggy farm game in the near or far future
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Is it correct, that BF Story is nothing like BF?
    I would think that Big Farm Story  is a game of its own, so I would not of thought it would be like Big Farm anyway, but that is My way of thinking, so far I am liking the new game on steam, :)
    edited 03.09.2020

I'm level 15 now, I like this one  <3
  • I think this thread is in the wrong location. It should be with all the other non Big Farm related content.
    I think this thread is in the wrong location. It should be with all the other non Big Farm related content.
    This is in the right place, we feel so as BigFarm Story is a sister title of BigFarm Classic.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    BugsBunny said:

I'm level 15 now, I like this one  <3
    And all for 15 quid ;)
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    If GGS want people to play it then ditch the cost of trying it out 
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    Why would anyone pay to play it when they are making it free, it doesn't make sense.
    There is nothing any different about this game than all the other browser farm games that is already out there,which i might add all for free to play.
Sign In to comment.