Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

dream world

when you first started dream world it was for two weeks and now it's only one week how about making it for two again or maybe four weeks. It's a good game I enjoy going back and forth between the farm and dream world I would like to be able to do more in dream world.  Thank You
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Great idea
     I stopped all together doing it once they reduced it from the 2 weeks to 1 week only
     as have a lot of folks - just not worth the effort IMO
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    when you first started dream world it was for two weeks and now it's only one week how about making it for two again or maybe four weeks. It's a good game I enjoy going back and forth between the farm and dream world I would like to be able to do more in dream world.  Thank You
    Actually, it was 4 weeks in the beginning. Then they reduced it. Two weeks worked well for most of us. One week, not worth much bother.
  • Lanman (US1)Lanman (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    I like playing dream world too so I agree that it would be nice to have it last longer.

I'm curious how the math for diamonds works though. It's been bugging me the last two times I've played.

When the total diamonds box shows that I have earned 4747 diamonds for example, I sell or harvest something to add another 750 diamonds. That should bring the total to 5597 diamonds earned. How is it that I wind up getting only 4728 when payout comes?

• Tyler Durdin (US1)Tyler Durdin (US1) US1 Posts: 53
    edited 29.08.2020
    1 week is plenty of playtime for dreamworld otherwise we all will get sick of it very fast like most of the events that i see others complain about i drop my mainfarms and only play dreamworld when it pops up
    remember its to keep u interested in it not make it like the other events i think u know which ones i mean
  • muggle1 (GB1)muggle1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 124
    I wouldn't mind it being one week if the tasks and market contracts were adjusted to reflect the less time.  For me it makes it not worth investing any gold for just a week, as I know how far I can get in a week, and how far I can get in two weeks, with the same gold expenditure which is normally just about building quickly to start.  So for me it is half the amount of diamonds, same amount of gold.  Puts me off doing it, but I want to upgrade my goat enclosure so I will just keep doing the week long ones but just potter along using dollars.  Then I get what diamonds I get, and I will eventually have enough, probably take about 4 more dream worlds than it would with two weeks but I am not in a rush.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file