Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Discussion - Big Farm Story

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 11.08.2020
    I just tried the Voucher again this morning and still get the Error 400, I wish this would be fixed, it is annoying.:(

Can you please try from a different browser or the incognito window/private window of Firefox/Chrome?

@Blue Denim (US1)

Please try following the instructions below

1) Open incognito/private window in Google Chrome/Mozilla Firefox
    2) Go to https://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com
    3) Login to your farm
    4) Click BF Sales button
    6) Click redeem voucher
    7) Enter voucher code as "bfstory2"
    8) Click redeem

Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
  • landghe (SKN1)landghe (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 93
    BugsBunny said:
    I just tried the Voucher again this morning and still get the Error 400, I wish this would be fixed, it is annoying.:(

Can you please try from a different browser or the incognito window/private window of Firefox/Chrome?

@Blue Denim (US1)

2) Go to https://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com
    3) Login to your farm
    4) Click BF Sales button
    6) Click redeem voucher
    8) Click redeem

Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
    I have tried different browsers, different computers and the incognito mode. But I can´t open the shopping bag. nothing happens.
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 11.08.2020
    I do not have google chrome or Firefox, I have Microsoft Edge, why would I want to add google chrome to My newer  computer just to get a decoration ? , makes no sense, the problem is obviously not on My end, as many others are having the same problem.

Update> I copied the Web link to My Web browser and logged into My Big Farm game still on Microsoft Edge and was able to open the BF Bag and added the Voucher and clicked on Redeem and this time it worked, it said My Voucher was Redeemed. 
    so I guess it got fixed, at least I hope that was the case . I took a picture of it on My phone just in case I ever need it. Thanks.
    I have tried different browsers, different computers and the incognito mode. But I can´t open the shopping bag. nothing happens.

Could you please try again after 2.5 hours?

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
  • -willow- (NL1)-willow- (NL1) NL1 Posts: 27
    BugsBunny said:
    BugsBunny said:
    @janflipflo (GB1)
    @-willow- (NL1)
    @The Laurel (US1)

Could you please check your dropbox and see if the decoration is already there?

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
    Looked in dropbox but nothing in it. Also looked in the inventory. Restarted the computer, tried a different browser. Cleared the cache, waited for 2,5 hours. But nothing works. Still can not open the BF shopping bag.

Can you try using a private window/incognito tab?

@-willow- (NL1)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
    Thank you for the mail with instructions but it doesn't work :( Tried it with  chrome and edge. So i think i have to accept that it doesn't work for me. I give up :'(
  • Mad Bunny (IN1)Mad Bunny (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,585
    just redeemed the voucher and got thinking cow decoration, will there be avatars in bigfarm story???
    BugsBunny said:

Could you please try again after 2.5 hours?

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
    Tried, doesn´t work. The shopping bag button isn´t working.
    edited 11.08.2020
    Tried, doesn´t work. The shopping bag button isn´t working.

I've sent you a private message.

Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Thanks Bugs Bunny the Incognito way worked :)  
  • visboer (NL1)visboer (NL1) NL1 Posts: 39
    i cann't collect the funny cow because sales button is not working.
    edited 12.08.2020
    The Thinking Cow

I just noticed this morning that My thinking Cow Decoration was in My Inventory, I put it on My main farm,  Thank you :) .
    That's great to hear.  o:)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny

2) Go to https://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com
    3) Login to your farm
    4) Click BF Sales button
    6) Click redeem voucher
    8) Click redeem

If the BigFarm Sales tab is not loading for you, then please reload the game and it will work  o 

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
  • looked in dropbox and any place i thought a gift would show up. no thinking cow gift, tried the voucher again with bfstory2 and still getting the error 400 message. 
  • see advice to opena private window/incognito.  i am not sure how to do that. thanks
    see advice to opena private window/incognito.  i am not sure how to do that. thanks
    You can refer to this guide inorder to see how to use an incognito/private window.

www.computerworld.com/article/3356840/how-to-go-incognito-in-chrome-firefox-safari-and-edge.amp.html

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
  • Why, oh, why do players have to constantly clear cache, history, cookies, refresh, reload, to play this game?
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 13.08.2020
    how often do you clean your house?  You should clean your PC/Laptop just as frequently.  I use CCleaner (there are others) daily to clean my PC.  It does these for you.  It is not just this game, hence why these option are there on ALL browsers and PC cleaners out there to do the job for you.
    I have tried everything, but nothing happens when i press the shopping bag. 
  • Endlich!! (does that mean FINALLY?)  Thanks for the direction.  i read the instructions to go incognito and NOW i finally have my thingking cow!  Appreciate ALL your help and patience Bugs Bunny!!  Laura
  • pinklip (INT1)pinklip (INT1) INT1 Posts: 32
    Big Farm Story Announcement

nice story

Well Tomorrow is the Big Farm Story Release, I am wondering if it will be a Free to play game like Big Farm, or will we have to buy it in order to play the game, I guess I will find that out when it get's released aye.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174

Well Tomorrow is the Big Farm Story Release, I am wondering if it will be a Free to play game like Big Farm, or will we have to buy it in order to play the game, I guess I will find that out when it get's released aye.
    You have to buy it and there is in game packages too.
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    Please express to me and to others what will be the cost of the game -  I have many farm games like the trailer shows. for other game systems -  Also can the game be played without buying the in game packs? You know that The Price fo the game is and will be the final factor - For many that play this game -

Buggs your video link is reported as a private link setting and cannot be viewed with out an invite and creating an account .

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    It is £15.49
  • WillyBigFoot (FormerMod)WillyBigFoot (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 142
    edited 20.08.2020

Big Farm Story will be FTP (Free to Play) soon but for now.......

The costs in Canadian Dollars (US $ slightly less ) for the Early adapter program:
    Basic Pioneer pkg. CDN$17.49
    Big Farm Story CDN$22.49
    or
    Premium bundle is CDN $40.28 includes both and you receive extra free gifts that are available now and only to the early adapters. Gifts Like the 2, not one but 2 Rainbow Tailed Unicorn Piglets that will follow you around and MORE !!!
     <3 
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    WOW!! Someone contain my excitement 
    edited 20.08.2020
    Well You took My ability away to get any Gold in the Original Big Farm game, cause the only way I was getting any gold was from the Horse Races which I can no longer get to the Gold section, which is why I no longer log into the game much anymore, so I doubt very much that I want to pay a ton of money for a game that probably has not even been tested, let alone probably full of Bugs ,  so I won't be buying anything, I will wait for the Free to Play part, that way I wont feel that I got ripped off , nope , sorry but that is just how I feel bout it, If My ability to get My gold in Big Farm comes back then maybe I might feel slightly generous in return. otherwise forget it.  :(

P.S.

Basic Pioneer pkg. CDN$17.49
    Big Farm Story CDN$22.49
    or
    Premium bundle is CDN $40.28 includes both and you receive extra free gifts that are available now and only to the early adapters. Gifts Like the 2, not one but 2 Rainbow Tailed Unicorn Piglets that will follow you around and MORE !!!
    All these Prices had Me thinking that the game was expensive, I only saw 1 price for Big Farm story game and it was 19.99 US1, I did not see any bundle's at all just the 1,  so therefore I decided to get it and see what the Big deal is bout, So My question is> Since I only got the 1 price in Steam for the US1, does that mean I also get the items that are advertised when you purchase game? , >  Gifts Like the 2, not one but 2 Rainbow Tailed Unicorn Piglets that will follow you around and MORE !!!
    Post edited by Blue Denim (US1) on
Sign In to comment.