Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Pathetic Ranking Rewards

Really? just had a look at the ranking rewards for the latest CHWE, why do ggs think we need those awful sculpture decos and skins?That's the first prize too,absolutely pathetic.

Comments

• bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    i agree prizes use to be better now it is see how much we can take from players
  • Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140
    Agree. Evidence here (Old rewards): 

New rewards: 

Rewards are definitely worse. Although I am currently level 60 and this is level 150 above, I believe that the ranking rewards are the same? May someone please check?
    Source: crazybigfarm.net
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    I have noticed the ones mentioned and wonder what is up with that - Decos are nice but after a while you cant use them as yourfarm  grows - I guess you can spend better part of a day rearranging the decos on the Pleasure park area - Over and over to match the conscript to max out the PPs.  - Also of note is Monty and the Wheels
     Used to be better numbers and better prizes there also - 8 spins and a free one - on the free one how is 1 coin worth the 1 seaweed - or a bag of chick feed in the same rank as the GML which is very rarely won - He puts his cain in the back and makes it stutter to a worthless prize - Or is he using a break to keep you trying over and over . I am glad this thread is open - With all the other changes in the Game mostly odd some good - It would make sense to add Diamonds to the Wheel - After all the price of the up grades mean you will have to play the three day dream farm 172 times to fully up level one of the  cow - Pig - Goat - or Chicken. 

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    We have passed this feedback on.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Agree. Evidence here (Old rewards): 

New rewards: 

Rewards are definitely worse. Although I am currently level 60 and this is level 150 above, I believe that the ranking rewards are the same? May someone please check?
    Source: crazybigfarm.net
    Only the highest level group gets those decorations. The lower level groups get decorations with lower happiness and lower quality values. So that is not an error.
  • @ BugsBunny, thank you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file