Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Village Fair and COOP HWE at same time

This is beyond a joke ... it unreasonable to run theses events at the same time. Unlike GGS i do not have unlimited resources and will have to think seriously about quitting this game on a permanent basis.

Comments

• visboer (NL1)visboer (NL1) NL1 Posts: 39
    Another FL start listening to the members en try to be a little creative.

Your get the fun out off the game with CC, FL, CC, FL CC,FL.

Are you liking the joint!!!!!
  • visboer (NL1)visboer (NL1) NL1 Posts: 39
    CC, FL, CC, FL CC,FL.

has to be

CC, FF, CC, FF CC,FF

• 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    GGS is INSANE, they need to have their friggin heads read.

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    The one and only positive....the VF isn't attached to the FL this time.......don't play it, ignore it! 
  • eug1 (NL1)eug1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11,434
    To say the least: it is a conflict of interest
  • This is pure and simple GREED

• sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    We said LESS events not MORE.   They don't even sound similar.
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Hang onto your fish that will be up next lol 
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyTVyCp7xrw

disgo here and disgo there  ;))

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    GGS are taking the p*ss
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over again but expecting a different result..... GGS are not insane they are just stark raving mad :smile:

The only "semi-sane" tactic that I could give our coop is to concentrate on the CHWE and if a VF challenge is running with similar baskets then so be it. Another tactic is to run ultra-long VF challenges with a basket selection of common items needed by the CHWE.

Does anyone have any better ideas?
  • Tyler Durdin (US1)Tyler Durdin (US1) US1 Posts: 53
    edited 18.08.2020
    i'll say Good Games has certainly leveled the playing field here. Pick one or the other otherwise you will run you co-op ragged. and this is one way to get more money. Good luck to you all
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over again but expecting a different result..... GGS are not insane they are just stark raving mad :smile:

The only "semi-sane" tactic that I could give our coop is to concentrate on the CHWE and if a VF challenge is running with similar baskets then so be it. Another tactic is to run ultra-long VF challenges with a basket selection of common items needed by the CHWE.

Does anyone have any better ideas?
    That's what I am doing as well.  It seems the most logical solution....trying to co-ordinate the baskets with CHWE.....
    I am not sure why GGS asks for our feedback, they never listen anyway.
  • fatcat (GB1)fatcat (GB1) GB1 Posts: 23
    What a load of rubbish,whatever are ggs thinking of?
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    What a load of rubbish,whatever are ggs thinking of?
    They have all focus on STEAM and the way their marketingplans will roll out there...

This will be a 'hit'n run game' - many new users, who will spend tons of Gold in the beginning - and then leave the game alone...
    That will mean, that all players who are quitting, and have purchased gold will still be a part of the player base, usied to attract both new players and stockbuyers.- Unless you as a player requests the account to be closed.

If we play are not - we're still in the marketingplan.

Do I need to say, that their stocks are exploding and aiming for the moon?

Sigh, what a circus we have become part of...
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    We mods all are listening to your complaints and are passing it on to the Team. 
  • carien57 (NL1)carien57 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 41
    We mods all are listening to your complaints and are passing it on to the Team. 
    This is not the first time players are asking to slow down now you even make it more difficult
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 18.08.2020
    There is one good thing though, you at least know how their new game on steam will play out.
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    There is one good thing though, you at least know how their new game on steam will play out.
    Exactly and due to the constant greed and neglect of fixing any bugs here in this game, I will NEVER look at another GGS game.
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Complete and utter burn on all these events,!!!  :/:|:/
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 18.08.2020
    I like it :)

Quite curious if people are more leaning toward fair or CHWE

it seems to give interesting results so far, cant wait to see more :D

The need of most of your farm, for both events

Kinda opens the door, for a building coop, or a small team, that would like to achieve a new team goal etc

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I like it :)

Quite curious if people are more leaning toward fair or CHWE

it seems to give interesting results so far, cant wait to see more :D

The need of most of your farm, for both events

Kinda opens the door, for a building coop, or a small team, that would like to achieve a new team goal etc

True, it seems as if other coops are trying to do both, but have noticed that the scores are pretty reduced though the rankings are about what they were in the past. It is just that the scores are lower.  Wow, wouldn't it be something if all the Temp Farms were available?  Personally, I would do the Viking/Northern Lights farm and the Tropical Farm.  When I get frozen at the Northern Lights farm, I could zip over to the Tropical Farm and get a tan. Hahaha! :D
  • FarmerJoeG (US1)FarmerJoeG (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    edited 18.08.2020
    Two coop events at same time is exactly why I have not given wish list new game steam thingama jig a look over.   was gonna,  NOT now!!    GGS can K....  <<<< won't add the rest of the letters a mod may delete my post.  use your imagination as to what the rest of the letters are LOL   

There should be more posts to this thread toooo!   players should be up in arms!
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
     Was it an Accident maybe not as no Admin have not stepped forward to say so - How can this be part of a plan Maybe it is designed to knock back some into a lackluster of the game and stop playing - and or join the new Steam game to start over just to see if you can get it better done.

I am as others bewildered and wonder what to do I thought of the Diamonds and the side game - or the VF - I asked my CoOp - and it was pretty near sided to play the VF - I guess it is comfort in knowing the Game - So by all mail in voting it was decided to play the VF and if the Harvest coincided with the CHWE then so be it - After all the prizes are a little better -

The prizes are not worth the gold spent to win the majority of them. and Constant playing the high presser and high-stakes CoOp games with there fancy prizes and ranking system. Is leading to a burnout heading into a curved decline of play by the many that donot buy large amounts of gold to be able to say Look at the farm look at me top 10 baybe - Is it really worth 4 to 7 thou real $$ a year  or more to be in the top 10 or the top 1. Also if a reduction in the game is felt beyond the Silver level they wont need much gold as the fight will lessen and the gain is already won.

Look at the future GGS - you went to a lot of troubles to get this game into the HTML 5. To drag your player down to the feelings of is all this worth it - I mean really how much relax and enjoyment can a game be if your more worried how much gold you need to tender and at what cost - to flip over how many work hours you keep putting into the farm. To realize working a real job or dipping into your savings to keep going week after week, As of late and I am sure others think or say - I dont want to play the Big Drudge Farm Today maybe later in the day.                       Boy that Jeopardy game looks like it might be Bing worthy today.  
  • goodbye all,  I will NEVER play a GGS or Stillfront game gain.  Already got new game.  Do you think this is a coincidence that new version starts in a few days that they are pissing everybody off
  • MinionBob (GB1)MinionBob (GB1) GB1 Posts: 137
    We are not doing both events either - cannot keep up. We do have lives also.... We had already decided not to do the Flower Farm event when that started, so soon after the last fiasco and for which there was no compensation. There is too much going on, we can't remember what we are supposed to be harvesting and when as it is! Please run fewer events and leave some planned gaps between them to enjoy playing the game.
  • luvs2wolf64 (US1)luvs2wolf64 (US1) US1 Posts: 170
    I agree with what most are saying - this is a joke!!! I literally almost deleted my farm when I saw that BOTH were running at the same time. I still might! I have been fighting to build my cow and duck feed back up since the BEGINNING of the last VF, and have hardly been able to participate in anything. If not for teammates constantly sparking my mills (without me even asking them!!!) I wouldn't be caught back up for another two weeks. Now, here I am again, barely able to do anything. I can do some of the HWE because I can skip, but seriously this is ridiculous! 

As someone else already pointed out, we have asked for LESS events not MORE. Two co-op events running at the same time is beyond insane!
  • These 2 events running at the same time makes absolutely no sense from a player's point of view. Does the person who made this decision even play this game?  My coop made the decision to skip the VF and just leisurely play the CHWE.  The prizes aren't really worth the effort and now we have time to work on our farms.

It seems the more we ask for less events, especially less CC's each month, the more GGS adds.  And now doubling up events to allow for even more CC's is just very insulting.  It shows a huge lack of respect for the people that are putting money in your pockets.
  • luvs2wolf64 (US1)luvs2wolf64 (US1) US1 Posts: 170
    These 2 events running at the same time makes absolutely no sense from a player's point of view. Does the person who made this decision even play this game?  My coop made the decision to skip the VF and just leisurely play the CHWE.  The prizes aren't really worth the effort and now we have time to work on our farms.

It seems the more we ask for less events, especially less CC's each month, the more GGS adds.  And now doubling up events to allow for even more CC's is just very insulting.  It shows a huge lack of respect for the people that are putting money in your pockets.
    Yes, exactly!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    We're skipping both events as a team, although individual players can dabble if they care to.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file