Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Finally Very Good Hot Fix lol

Thanks for the mind blowing hot fix , not my mind  :disappointed:

GGS  <3

Comments

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 17.08.2020
    yes I think this will be the end of the game for me.  Have have been working hard to get my lab to level 40 just so I can make gold, now I am limited to how much I can make.  I have wasted Billions of $$$ and hours to get to this point.  So unlike GGS to change the rules.  The players who spent $10000's of real money to get their labs to 100 will be very annoyed.

Subs cancelled
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 17.08.2020
    How long has this been known, long ago, why wait so long to change this?
    Bad for the people who used it.
  • After more than a year they finally admit their system allows too much gold production. (After claiming things were all good and working as intended.)
  • Alex (BR1)Alex (BR1) BR1 Posts: 102
    How long has this been known, long ago, why wait so long to change this?
    Bad for the people who used it.
    Dozens of players from around the world made the laboratory until the 100
    A huge expense in real money
    There's nothing worth spending more here
    There is no guarantee of anything
    They're not screwing for balance
    Whoever wants balance should not even have created the production of chips and gold
    They waited for many people to spend and then take
    An indescribable lack of ethics
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Appalled & Speechless
  • Red Rose (RU1)Red Rose (RU1) RU1 Posts: 182
    edited 17.08.2020

What is this 100 gold limit in the farm lab?? We spent thousands of real money to upgrade the lab so we would be able to produce gold. This was offered in the game, and nowhere was it said that a limit would/could be placed. Who would have upgraded if they knew this beforehand? We paid for the product, but then you call it an exploit and just take it away without returning the money we spent. You have cheated us. 100 gold limit is ridiculous. The lab cost us millions of gold.

Post edited by Red Rose (RU1) on
  • Mad Bunny (IN1)Mad Bunny (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,585
    oh is it removed? how much is the one day limit?
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    lol No wonder people are walking away from this game, they change the game play so that we spend and lose and it is a win win for ggs
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    oh is it removed? how much is the one day limit?
    Are you ready! a whooping 100 per day!
  • yxc (DE1)yxc (DE1) DE1 Posts: 310
    edited 17.08.2020
    100 Gold per day and per Lab?

and how many Token?
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    PATHETIC GGS... Just like you screwed me re non payment of 1+ billion for payment of fish contract you have once again moved the goalposts.. Will be cancelling my subs as well
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Well

From what i have seen, Top coops, that were using this trick

Could reap all ML rewards in less than a day ( That means, it was just way too strong )

I'm sure, some people with those labs, had millions and millions of gold banked up

They will only have to use it wisely now :)
  • Abby_Cadabby (US1)Abby_Cadabby (US1) US1 Posts: 80
    edited 18.08.2020
    Actually, I am very grateful to GGS. I only need to buy a very small amount of gold now since upgrading the lab is no longer a goal for me.

I am grateful to @TiminuTufu for explaining to me that the Master Factory is a lousy prize and trying to get into the Master League shouldn't be a goal - so more gold saved.

I think GGS will soon realize that gold spenders are not going to be spending so much, but this is really win win for me and my credit card!!

@Abby_Cadabby (US1)

Maybe, Maybe not

Once you had the labs level 100, you had a really huge chunk of ressources, and did'nt have to spend much anymore, to have super powerful mode

And, For some, its much more worth it to spend, on a game, where it feels a bit more fair , and it cannot be won by 1 single player, who had 3x level 100 labs

Who knows, time will tell, if players spends more or less, in any case, They have data

Smart spenders, wait for good opportunities :)
    edited 18.08.2020
    Dont be surprised, if they ever alter the Lester level 80 + 30 Coop Subscription

Combo that gives Infinite cash ( kind of ) :)
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612

What is this 100 gold limit in the farm lab?? We spent thousands of real money to upgrade the lab so we would be able to produce gold. This was offered in the game, and nowhere was it said that a limit would/could be placed. Who would have upgraded if they knew this beforehand? We paid for the product, but then you call it an exploit and just take it away without returning the money we spent. You have cheated us. 100 gold limit is ridiculous. The lab cost us millions of gold.

I am merging this thread to the already existing thread.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
  • Quack (IN1)Quack (IN1) IN1 Posts: 172
    Dont be surprised, if they ever alter the Lester level 80 + 30 Coop Subscription

Combo that gives Infinite cash ( kind of ) :)

• What is this 100 gold limit in the farm lab?? We spent thousands of real money to upgrade the lab so we would be able to produce gold. This was offered in the game, and nowhere was it said that a limit would/could be placed. Who would have upgraded if they knew this beforehand? We paid for the product, but then you call it an exploit and just take it away without returning the money we spent. You have cheated us. 100 gold limit is ridiculous. The lab cost us millions of gold.

I know right 😂

After spending like a fortune on an application we had paid

They come with the Change where 100 gold a Day and if we say 3000 gold a month  we play daily

Did we pay a fortune to get 3000 gold a Month 😂
    3000 gold is nothing compared to what we spent for what they showcased to provide 

That too per month 3000 gold is like nothing 
    Even basic event pay more gold than this

This is a fraud to all people in game who spent on farm laboratory only for the application that was available and no information for changes was mentioned

And people who call it unfair

The facility was available to one and all
    Everyone had a fair chance to take it .
    Not only few people I presume

Right?

• Loverbird_sp (IN1)Loverbird_sp (IN1) IN1 Posts: 57
    edited 18.08.2020

This is what was mentioned while an application was provided never the less it was stated about the benefits by the previous moderator .

So see once a recepie is unlocked can be used indefinitely 
    That's what was mentioned

No change was mentioned.
    No limit was mentioned and said can be used indefinitely 
    Refer to the post for evidence 

It was sent my the previous moderator while introduction of laboratory 
  • I agree with @Red Rose and @LoverBird_SP. People have spent thousands of dollars to upgrade their lab to level 100. If any player knew about this beforehand, why would they spend so much money just on that lab upgrade?

The lab was supposed to be beneficial to long time players and loyal players who have been a part of this game. If you are providing 100 gold a day, what cost is the lab trying to cover? At any given time, there are at least 4 ongoing events on a farm, and even to play decently, a player has to spend at least a few thousand gold coins. So, what costs exactly are you trying to cover by providing 100 gold a day to a player who has invested at least 50 million worth of gold amount to upgrade the lab?

And why wait for such a long time to remove this? A player who had the lab for a long time benefited a lot and supposedly a player who just finished her/his lab yesterday would incur a huge loss and no return on his investment. Why wait till people keep spending more money on lab upgrades and then remove it all of a sudden?

The feature as it was being available to everyone deletes the cause of it being unfairly advantageous. It is like me saying life is not fair to me as I am not as rich as Jeff Bezos.

The game application was equally available to everyone. It is like a player who is not using monthly subscriptions complaining that the player with the subs has an added benefit. But, the thing is the subs are accessible to everyone just as all building upgrades are available to everyone.

It is obviously beneficial to people who were able to strategize and use their resources accordingly. I am not saying they should be allowed to produce unlimited gold but limiting the quantity to 100 is as good as not having it at all. This is actually scamming all players, as I doubt any player would have dedicated herself/himself for so many days just so that they could have a level 100 lab if this feature was not available. People can get 100 gold just by playing regular events, why would anyone waste so much time, money, and resources for a lab level 100?

• @Abby_Cadabby (US1)

Maybe, Maybe not

Once you had the labs level 100, you had a really huge chunk of ressources, and did'nt have to spend much anymore, to have super powerful mode

And, For some, its much more worth it to spend, on a game, where it feels a bit more fair , and it cannot be won by 1 single player, who had 3x level 100 labs

Who knows, time will tell, if players spends more or less, in any case, They have data

It's not the first time GGS has changed their rules. People spend a lot of their real money to upgrade for the goodies GGS promises only to have GGS take them away. Those were the smart spenders. And a " bit more fair" is ggs not taking away what people have earned and paid for.

This smart spender realizes GGS takes too much away and isn't spending anymore.
  • luvs2wolf64 (US1)luvs2wolf64 (US1) US1 Posts: 170
    I am nowhere near level 100 but I am happy to know that I will not be spending ANY money to produce a measly 100 gold per day. People should play the game their own way, and I don't knock the way anyone plays or how they spend their real money. I just don't know why anyone would spend that much to upgrade the lab with gold when it can be upgraded with dollars. Yes, it would take an immensely long time and an insane amount of dollars to get just one lab to level 100... but wouldn't it take far, far longer to make back the amount of gold originally spent to get it there? Again, I am not knocking people's choices. None of my labs are over lvl 10 so I have no room to talk. I'm just asking. :)

As for putting a limit on the gold recipe after all this time - when it was NEVER indicated that there would ever be a limit (the exact opposite, in fact) that is a cheap move, GGS. You are driving players away! Please stop giving us things and later taking them away. WE keep you in business with OUR real money, so the very least you can do is treat us with the same respect as any company treats or should treat its customers!
  • luvs2wolf64 (US1)luvs2wolf64 (US1) US1 Posts: 170
    @Abby_Cadabby (US1)

Maybe, Maybe not

It's not the first time GGS has changed their rules. People spend a lot of their real money to upgrade for the goodies GGS promises only to have GGS take them away. Those were the smart spenders. And a " bit more fair" is ggs not taking away what people have earned and paid for.

This smart spender realizes GGS takes too much away and isn't spending anymore.
    Well said!
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    This has existed for over 1 1/2 years and GGS has known about it but nothing was done about it.  :D

Is there going to be a refund for the players that spent real life money to get an advantage that is now gone? The game literally left this feature there and did not do anything for ages so you can see how many players would have thought it would be a feature that was supposed to work like that on purpose. And now the benefit from that has been removed with almost no notice. I agree that the feature shouldn't have existed but players would have spent thousands of dollars for a feature that no longer exists.

I presume something will be done about Lester's Secret Stash bonus soon as well.
  • Леля173 (RU1)Леля173 (RU1) RU1 Posts: 108
    edited 20.08.2020
    Innovation in the lab. To rejoice or cry? Crying is clear why - we invested hard-earned cash, but received nothing. We certainly will not become poorer, although it is a pity. Why rejoice, you ask? Because the developers have blocked a huge income item for themselves !!!! There are a dozen labs on each server so far, but hundreds would like to build it. So count it. Or do they not even know how to count ??? Every minute psychos are more expensive than a promoted item of income ??? Think about it !!!

ps: Oh yeah !!! Maybe they hope that they will come up with something new and we will carry the money in large heaps? Don't get your hopes up !!!
    For the third time, deceived people (remember snakes and barns) will not invest a penny !!! ...
    Post edited by Леля173 (RU1) on
  • OK, we agree with the token limit. But what the company did was just arbitrary!
    Let's point by point:
    1. Laboratories on each farm is a separate building and the construction of each costs separate money. Why does the one product limit apply to all three?
    2. Why was the appearance removed from the sale? If a limit is imposed on something, then it is assumed that much more can be produced. Where do players get catalysts? They are not included in the event prizes even for the production of limited goods! And the company is obliged to confirm its limit with the ability to fulfill it!
    3. The laboratory has existed unchanged for more than four years. How much effort and money the players have invested during this time and many have not even finished building, have not begun to use it. Is the company planning to recoup the investment?

Sorry that players from another server write in this thread. But we are few and it is better to collect opinions in one place. Dear moderators of the international forum! A huge request to convey our questions and the mood of the administration. Thank you in advance.

google translation
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 20.08.2020
    This feedback has been firmly passed on

We know you have many concerns about this and  "Once a recipe is unlocked it can be used indefinitely it can be used indefinitely" is the most concerning.

it was from the Announcement in 2016. Moderators announce what they have been told. And at the time that was posted it was true.

• Rosy is so polite!
    You do not want to know what I wanted to say!  It was NSFW  ;)
    As Rosy said, your feedback has been FIRMLY passed on to GGS
    Thank you for your support & understanding
     <3 
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    We will let you know what GGS' response to our input on your behalf just as soon as we know! Thank your for your patience!  <3
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    I'd like to second Rosy here.  o:)

Thank you for understanding,
    Bugs Bunny.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file