Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Daily Bundle ERROR

luvs2wolf64 (US1)luvs2wolf64 (US1) US1 Posts: 170
First the button to get to the page didn't work, causing me to miss the gold three times, which also caused me to only get two purchases in. I filed a ticket, but because of the button not working I lost the chance to get the third one and could not get it the following time, either, because the country has to be unlocked by my bank. It was the end of the week, after hours, so no way to call the bank again until Monday.  This time I made sure the country would be open over the weekend, so I would have time to make the purchases if the button gave me issues again. The first two times, there were no issues. But the third time - about 5 or 6 mins ago, I literally sat on the purchase page, watching the countdown for over 11 minutes and clicked it the very second it became available--and boom. I was linked out to Amazon Pay, but nothing happened. The page was half blank and never got far enough for me to even sign in to Amazon, so I exited and went back to click it again, and a countdown for 24 hours had started. This was in the space of ten or twelve seconds!!!! I wasn't even given a full minute to complete the purchase, so now I missed the third chance AGAIN! 

This is ridiculous. We have no control over a link breaking between point A and point B, yet we don't even get more than 10 seconds to allow for such a thing??? I spent almost a year going back and forth with GGS, PayPal, my bank, Paymentwall, and Terminal3 because every attempt to purchase a subscription was declined - the issue was never resolved. So first I have no way to EVER buy a subscription, and now I am getting screwed out of the Daily Bundles too!

Not every player is able to make overseas transactions without having to call their bank ahead of time, and no bank will keep an overseas country open for extended periods of time, so something needs to be done with these stuck buttons and link hang ups. Ten seconds does not give a person time to go back and click the offer again if the link fails to work. I am tired of having one problem after another for every purchase I try to make. If GGS wants us to buy gold and spend real money WHY????????? do they make it so hard for us to do so?

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    First the button to get to the page didn't work, causing me to miss the gold three times, which also caused me to only get two purchases in. I filed a ticket, but because of the button not working I lost the chance to get the third one and could not get it the following time, either, because the country has to be unlocked by my bank. It was the end of the week, after hours, so no way to call the bank again until Monday.  This time I made sure the country would be open over the weekend, so I would have time to make the purchases if the button gave me issues again. The first two times, there were no issues. But the third time - about 5 or 6 mins ago, I literally sat on the purchase page, watching the countdown for over 11 minutes and clicked it the very second it became available--and boom. I was linked out to Amazon Pay, but nothing happened. The page was half blank and never got far enough for me to even sign in to Amazon, so I exited and went back to click it again, and a countdown for 24 hours had started. This was in the space of ten or twelve seconds!!!! I wasn't even given a full minute to complete the purchase, so now I missed the third chance AGAIN! 

This is ridiculous. We have no control over a link breaking between point A and point B, yet we don't even get more than 10 seconds to allow for such a thing??? I spent almost a year going back and forth with GGS, PayPal, my bank, Paymentwall, and Terminal3 because every attempt to purchase a subscription was declined - the issue was never resolved. So first I have no way to EVER buy a subscription, and now I am getting screwed out of the Daily Bundles too!

Not every player is able to make overseas transactions without having to call their bank ahead of time, and no bank will keep an overseas country open for extended periods of time, so something needs to be done with these stuck buttons and link hang ups. Ten seconds does not give a person time to go back and click the offer again if the link fails to work. I am tired of having one problem after another for every purchase I try to make. If GGS wants us to buy gold and spend real money WHY????????? do they make it so hard for us to do so?

Please try refreshing and see if you can enter the BigFarm Sale tab, if not try clearing your cache.

Regarding payment methods, you will have to get in touch with payments support because they can assist you better with payment related queries  o:)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
  • luvs2wolf64 (US1)luvs2wolf64 (US1) US1 Posts: 170
    BugsBunny said:

Please try refreshing and see if you can enter the BigFarm Sale tab, if not try clearing your cache.

Regarding payment methods, you will have to get in touch with payments support because they can assist you better with payment related queries  o:)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
    Thank you for your response - I have tried all of that, which is one of the reasons I have missed the offers. I was actually IN the sale page and ready to make the purchase but, like I said, the page was half empty and refreshing didn't help - the countdown restarted immediately. As for payment methods, I already spent a year trying to get it resolved and finally gave up because support couldn't help me. Each one referred me to the next and the next - it was months and months of back and forth, and screenshot sending, all for nothing. :(
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Thank you for your response - I have tried all of that, which is one of the reasons I have missed the offers. I was actually IN the sale page and ready to make the purchase but, like I said, the page was half empty and refreshing didn't help - the countdown restarted immediately. As for payment methods, I already spent a year trying to get it resolved and finally gave up because support couldn't help me. Each one referred me to the next and the next - it was months and months of back and forth, and screenshot sending, all for nothing. :(

Regarding the display error, can you please try a different browser? and regarding the payment query, sorry to hear that, I suggest you write a mail to your payment provider to include the options you want  o:)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
  • luvs2wolf64 (US1)luvs2wolf64 (US1) US1 Posts: 170
    BugsBunny said:

Regarding the display error, can you please try a different browser? and regarding the payment query, sorry to hear that, I suggest you write a mail to your payment provider to include the options you want  o:)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
    Thank you so much for trying to help! I have done all of that and more. No luck. I will just go back to buying the way I was before :)
Sign In to comment.