Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How do you create a link in the message box?

I need to know how to create a link from the messge box instead of the one that goes to the coop info we want to make one that goes to our member list.  Can anyone help me with this?

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 11.08.2020
    Could you explain further please?

Do you wish to make a clickable link in a General Message to the whole co-op?

if so that is not possible. You can add an URL and they will have to cut and paste it into their web search box.
    Post edited by WillyBigFoot (FormerMod) on
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I need to know how to create a link from the messge box instead of the one that goes to the coop info we want to make one that goes to our member list.  Can anyone help me with this?
    Here is an example I use all the time for farmer'

Hey here is a great site for Big Farm. All kinds of tips & help for every thing, very helpful. You may want to bookmark or save to favorites for easy access

To copy & paste - highlight the text then click Ctrl + c(Control & c) at the same time to copy then paste into note book/text document to save messages for future use.
     Set your Gold lock -  Top right of your screen is 4 little boxes  - bottom left "Options" in there under "settings" near the bottom of that window
  • ok you know in the message box whrere the little blue circle is and when you click it it goes to your coop information.  Well instead of it going to the coop information I want it to go to a members list it will not be clickable just a list of members in abc order with the page # beside there name of where they are so when they go to sparkle it will make it easier for new people.  Can you help me?
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    ok you know in the message box whrere the little blue circle is and when you click it it goes to your coop information.  Well instead of it going to the coop information I want it to go to a members list it will not be clickable just a list of members in abc order with the page # beside there name of where they are so when they go to sparkle it will make it easier for new people.  Can you help me?
    You can find the list of co-operative members by opening the co-operative tab, and go through the list and sparkle, you can also switch through their farms using water the tree option if you wanna switch faster  o:)
  • I just want to know how to create a link in the message box and put it where the blue circle is that goes to the coop info(replacing that link).  I know it can be done because I was in a coop that did it.
    Please can someone help me??
  • NO I want to replace the link that the icon goes to
    Nevermind I will contact support no one here seems to know how to do it or what i am referring to!!
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I don't understand what the question is at all... and since few have responded, I expect others don't know either.
    NO I want to replace the link that the icon goes to
    Nevermind I will contact support no one here seems to know how to do it or what i am referring to!!
    Bottom line you can not the best you can do is supply the address of the site you want to share & teach folks how to copy & paste it into an address bar so they can see it. If you scroll up to my other post here you'll see how I share links with my fellow farmer's & co op members
    Here is an example I use all the time for farmer'

Hey here is a great site for Big Farm. All kinds of tips & help for every thing, very helpful. You may want to bookmark or save to favorites for easy access

To copy & paste - highlight the text then click Ctrl + c(Control & c) at the same time to copy then paste into note book/text document to save messages for future use.

• I need to know how to create a link from the messge box instead of the one that goes to the coop info we want to make one that goes to our member list.  Can anyone help me with this?

FarmerTam
  • Sorry but you  are wrong!!  I have seen it done and I will get it done and then I will come back here and teach people how to do it!!
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Hello @FarmerTAM (US1)

We are unclear about what you are telling, are you telling that you need to make a link which takes you to your co-op member list when clicked?

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    ok you know in the message box whrere the little blue circle is and when you click it it goes to your coop information.  Well instead of it going to the coop information I want it to go to a members list it will not be clickable just a list of members in abc order with the page # beside there name of where they are so when they go to sparkle it will make it easier for new people.  Can you help me?
    You are right that we don't understand what you are sking

Perhaps a screenshot of the little blue circle you are referring to would help understand what you asking

• 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    I just want to know how to create a link in the message box and put it where the blue circle is that goes to the coop info(replacing that link).  I know it can be done because I was in a coop that did it.
    Please can someone help me??
    Wouldn't it be easier to ask someone in the coop that you were in that did it?

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Since the list of members is at the top of the expanded chat box, I don't see a need to create a new list. 
    edited 17.08.2020

FarmerTam
    You can not create an active link in the message box - same for the co op news & or co op description 
     - supply the typed address & have folks copy & paste it into their address bar manually 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file