Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Horse Ranch

Has the mafia infiltrated Big Farm horse racing?  Just wondering if I need to pay someone to win a race?  

Comments

• Hand over all your gold to GGS and they might let you win a race.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Win rate is about 75% here

Spent maybe 25k-30k gold on training with coop horse meadow

Not spending any gold , and reaching diamond easily during tournaments
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 11.08.2020
    LOL  ONLY 25k-30k gold...  LOL.  That is a LOT of gold for non gold buyers.  As I have said many times only reason for this change was to make us spend gold to be where we were before change.
    Uhm , 25k-30k gold is a very reasonnable amount, considering you get 2 GML per diamond tournament

You'll get your invested gold fairly quickly

And, you can get decent results, while investing less

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 11.08.2020
    not when when we we were already getting them.  Your logic is very GGS.  Make us spend gold for what we already developed our horses for years, only to destroy an start again and to spend a tonne of gold.
    edited 11.08.2020
    My logic, understands that its a business, You're right on that one :)

Have a nice day

• BillJohn (US1)BillJohn (US1) US1 Posts: 78
    Personally I have never spent any gold on the horses, horse training, or anything related to the horse racing, and am holding my own against the others.  I had a strong horse before the changes and glad to see the horse is still good enough.  It did take pretty much non-stop training both on the ranch and the meadow to get a horse close to 200.  For now, I don't want it to get quite that high!  Been playing actively for 4 years now.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I had no one challenge me at the end of this season for about a week... not 1!!  I also had no one that I could reasonably challenge in that period.  Before the last week, I was making slow, but steady progress.  It was like a light switch turned off and I was excluded from the tournament.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file