Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Horse Ranch Guide

1235»

Comments

• mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    edited 16.05.2020
    @mutterkjær (SKN1) how can you change the request with out doing a temp farm at least once? In order to get the fruit requests from the boat u need to start a temp farm. Then u need to earn enough currency to buy enough special fruit seeds to fill his requests until u start the next temp farm.Then the requests change.
    Just use the little arrows below the fruits, and they will change to a new set. Or you can just go along with the stuff the boat requested up too now.
    edited 16.05.2020
    @mutterkjær (SKN1) how can you change the request with out doing a temp farm at least once? In order to get the fruit requests from the boat u need to start a temp farm. Then u need to earn enough currency to buy enough special fruit seeds to fill his requests until u start the next temp farm.Then the requests change.
    I am finding that the Jetty gives me more than enough seeds from both Boxes twice a day. Temp farm currency goes on ducks and donkeys etc.
     I agree Uncle John, Have so much seed that I don´t need to do the temp farm in order to fill the boats.

Sorry, think we got into aanother discussion - this line should be about the horses - excuse me

• Tomcowan (US1)Tomcowan (US1) US1 Posts: 17
    I spent the stupid 20,000 gold to get more barn storage but I have not yet been able to manufacture ANYTHING except saddles and boots. I have not one item I can use pink/red dye on? not one? so what was the 20k gold to go for? i cannot make any items more than the 4-6 (I have no idea) items I was able to make on day 2 of this. Just another reason I am now gardening in the yard instead of wasting time on a stupid farm!
    Call me "Getting tired of this"

I purchased several extra slots for manufacturing items and don't know if they were temporary or permanent.  I would also like to know more about the strategy of using equipment and how to do so without spending time viewing the entire track of a race to see in advance if my horse will win.  The time that takes makes the horse event more work than pleasure.
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    I used the "my champion" from CBF to get the attributes my horse needs for each discipline. With the new horse racing, this doesn't seem as efficient. Is it better to have one horse with all racing, one horse with all jumping,, etc rather than the horse to have a mix like shown in the CBF guide?
    I am lost with which way to go with breeding to best succeed in the new horse set up. HELP please. :-)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    For those still looking to get a great horse have a look here

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/profile/Data%20King%20%28US1%29
  • Ladyoz (US1)Ladyoz (US1) US1 Posts: 155
    I used to get in to platinum league every time, but now I can barely scrape my way into the very bottom of gold league. Not spending any more time or wasting any more gold on this ridiculous farm. Very disappointed and frustrated with it.
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    I agree.  Total waste of time.

I just breed my horses as before and don't bother trying to race just to watch my horse race.

Maybe one day if they come to their senses and go back to the way it was or a much simpler and easier to do version of this  colossal joke then I may try racing again.

my 2 cents worth.
  • Horse farm not working. All I can do is training. How does it work?
  • To start competing all you need to do is click on the Competition Transporter

The horse ranch is quite complicated though so you might do well to read the guide at the start of this thread before you do too much.

Have fun with it

Horse farm not working. All I can do is training. How does it work?
    Have a good look here https://crazybigfarm.net/index.html &
     read through the "Horse Ranch" area

https://crazybigfarm.net/farm/ranch/stable.htm

• Just tried to read that @Data King (US1), now I am sure that's all too complicated and for what rewards? Totally ruined.
    Just tried to read that @Data King (US1), now I am sure that's all too complicated and for what rewards? Totally ruined.
    Agree it is not what it used to be for sure.
  • Yend (US1)Yend (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    This new addition to the horse farm is garbage and too complicated.  Why muck with something that worked and ease to play.  I did not spend 5 year training my horse just to have a horse half my level beat me 50% of the time.  No respect for hard work.  May as well quite using the horse ranch.  That way I do not have to fill the boat with fruit or use the boat because I will not need the horseshoes to train horses.  One less piece of Garbage to worry about.  The more they change the game the worse it seem to get.  The fun is gone and the frustration of work is back.  Get ride of the update!  It is not worth paining over.

Disgusted,
    Yend.
  • My Saddler's workshop is not working... seen i bought a addition equipment slot for the crafting it keep saying my storage is full.. that is why i bought additional slot but still not working.. please help 
    Julie05 
    Exact same problem here. I upgraded the Saddler and now  it has 30/40 on each item.  Hope you are reconsidering the complexity of this new horse section. Sincerely, Cornycorn00

edited 24.09.2020
    So, now there have been silent in this thread for a long time. I guess people totally gave up on the new horseranch. I know I did. BUT this season that is going on right now, has brought me back to the platinum level, without having to worry at all with saddles, helmets and other equipment. I just forget all about that, and choose the race with the least number of obstacles. Don´t have to worry about horse levels anymore, because it is not interesting. For the most part I winn, loose a few, but then winn again. AND the best news is that I am NOT loosing any points because of loosing a counterchallenge. Have lost maybe 6 point in total for the whole season so far. I do not know why, but my horse apparently is not chosen .

THANKS GGS for bringing this event back to a place where it is possible to play and once again is motivating.
  • danial7 (GB1)danial7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    i would like to know why i can not get to diomond league from platinum i have  only need i pionts and won 24 but will not let me move up

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    @danial7 (GB1) , You have to win 50 challenges in "Platinum 1" to move up to the Diamond league.

Once you have made it to Platinum 1 your Ranking points will freeze on 1,249 until you have won those 50 more challenges so don't panic when points freeze. On the Competition Transporter you will see this new countdown.

• danial7 (GB1)danial7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    thank you CrazyBigFarm55 never got this far before
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/profile/Data%20King%20%28US1%29
    @Data King (US1) this link is just bringing up your profile, but I can not find your tutorial/information on how to breed to get a great horse. Is there any chance you would be willing to provide a fresh link to where it's at now?
    Thank you, Heather
    edited 07.01.2021
    Sorry wrong place ;)
    Post edited by Data King (US1) on
  • Anmarie (HU1)Anmarie (HU1) HU1 Posts: 55
    I have a question for you:
    I am not a coop member, so, I can not train my horse in the Meadow, is that means that I can not ever have a 2nd generation horse? I tried to bread 2 - 1st gen horses with lvl 50 training and I still got a 1st gen horse, I did this a few times and always back to square 1, 
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    I have a question for you:
    I am not a coop member, so, I can not train my horse in the Meadow, is that means that I can not ever have a 2nd generation horse? I tried to bread 2 - 1st gen horses with lvl 50 training and I still got a 1st gen horse, I did this a few times and always back to square 1, 
    Well you can technically, but first you will need to start your own solo cooperative and then it will take a lot of hard work to upgrade all the buildings/factories in your village before being able to upgrade the horse meadow for use.  You may want to think about joining (even for a very short period of time) another coop in order to create attributes from the horse meadow.  By breeding your "purebreds" in the stable you will eventually get a 2nd generation horse.  When you breed in the stable two Level 14 purebreds, then train in the arenas at the horse ranch until that level 14 reaches level 21.  In the meantime you will need to buy two new level 0 purebreds of the same parent names and then train them in the arenas until they each reach level 14.  Stable breed those together then train that new Level 14 to level 21.  Now you will have two level 21 purebreds to breed...this should put you on your way to achieving a 2nd generation horse.  Mind you, it does take some time and much doing.  Best of luck to you.
  • Anmarie (HU1)Anmarie (HU1) HU1 Posts: 55
    Where do I get the purebreds? From Meadow training?

@Data King (US1) this link is just bringing up your profile, but I can not find your tutorial/information on how to breed to get a great horse. Is there any chance you would be willing to provide a fresh link to where it's at now?
    Thank you, Heather
    Should be fixed now :)
  • Can anyone say why sometimes I lose with a lesser Breeding level than me ?
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Breeding effects and competitor level are in the calculation as well as basic level  (plus some random chance)
    Where do I get the purebreds? From Meadow training?
    No those are found in your stable on your horse ranch. If you know what to look for in the Goldies that you can buy. Hint = Check my profile page ;)
Sign In to comment.