Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Finally

Looks like GGS finally got around to what they want. We are going to have CC alternating with Village Fair with the other events in the background

Comments

• firewolf (INT1)firewolf (INT1) INT1 Posts: 41
    either include GML in rewards in every league in VF or bring back HWE...
  • visboer (NL1)visboer (NL1) NL1 Posts: 39
    go back to calender and every 2 weeks a ck separate the events members are quiting the game because of the money making streak off event
  • This is my GUESS.  I feel they are "IMPROVING" HWE rewards.  I would not be surprised on its return if GML have been removed.  This is just a guess.  Have to wait and see.
  • danko (AU1)danko (AU1) AU1 Posts: 20
    For some reason, and I do not know if this is just AU1, But you do not have a chance amongst the diamond league of VF simply because there are only 2 teams that go there and so auto demoted. Where's the logic behind that?
  • Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140
    I would like the gold mystery box to return for gold league. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file