Home› EN› Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Discussion: Update - Milkshakes, Pancakes and Tokens 💙

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Apple milkshakes.  Truly the shellfish of the dairy contracts.  I seem to be asked for them all the time, in large numbers, and they only come in batches of 24.

Also must mention - Apple Milkshakes?  What even are they?  Has anybody ever had one?  Did you consider vanilla and then think 'no, lets go with.....everybody's favourite, apple'.  Even the picture is pretty horrid, like it has pressed apple scum floating on the top.  Just sayin', know I will never have to have one (because they don't exist and I would never choose one).
    That rivals their Sturgeon Focaccia dish in Mermaid Bay! :D
  • muggle1 (GB1)muggle1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 124
    No idea what you mean @artful (US1), my lunch box is full of nothing but sturgeon Focaccia every day.  Some people are such fussy eaters.  

:D 

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Did someone say sturgeon focaccia??? Mmmmm yummy!
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Are the HW events not ever coming again?
    Are the HW events not ever coming again?
    We just had one not too long ago.  
    No idea what you mean @artful (US1), my lunch box is full of nothing but sturgeon Focaccia every day.  Some people are such fussy eaters.  

Did someone say sturgeon focaccia??? Mmmmm yummy!
    edited 09.08.2020
    @FarmerCli (US1) - do not ever start a milkshake business.  I worry your menu might also include pig milkshake, pasta basket shake for extra crunch and but hopefully sturgeon milkshake, because sturgeon are delicious.  .

Banana is my favourite.  It would be cool to be able to transport island goods to our main farms for recipes.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    @FarmerCli (US1) - do not ever start a milkshake business.  I worry your menu might also include pig milkshake, pasta basket shake for extra crunch and but hopefully sturgeon milkshake, because sturgeon are delicious.  .

Banana is my favourite.  It would be cool to be able to transport island goods to our main farms for recipes.
    here is a video how to make a apple milkshake. (not in English)
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU_7lDrmNfc

here is a video how to make a apple milkshake. (not in English)
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU_7lDrmNf

:D Kind of a milkshake, but not even any ice cream and they call it a 'healthy apple smoothie'.  They should change the name to that, it has almonds in it too, made for Big Farm.

Healthy smoothies.  Ewwwwwwwwwwww.
  • Mloylo (US1)Mloylo (US1) US1 Posts: 9
    I deleted the original post
    Yes, the broken tokens can be removed.
    Thanks again.
    :)

edited 31.01.2023
    no comment

• IMO, The Dairy is pretty cool & I really like the automatically upgrading so I don't have to wait for use it.  <3 
    BUT I can't stand keeping dairy contracts hidden until I start them!!! Hope GGS change that! 

I so agree, the Dairy is pretty cool especially with the auto upgrade without having to use a building slot.  But like you I find not being able to see what the contracts are until after initiating the the start button is real unhandy since then I would have to decline the contract.  So until that issue is fixed, I am building up my inventory to maximum on all Dairy items, this way I feel I will get a good start on fulfilling any contract they give me.  :D

P.s. Sorry about the big blank area in this post, my cat did a number on it.  LOL There! Fixed it.

Good job! I'm doing same like you in any contract but in my opinion, the hidden contracts isn't good at all. I don't like it.
    If we can see the contracts, it will be PERFECT.

Lol  :D  Your cat is lovely <3 
    @FarmerCli (US1)
    People baffle me. What is wrong with hiding the exact items until you start?

It isn't like you have no clue about what is in a contract. Before you start a contract you know you need X different types of items and Y amount of them.

Just have enough of everything to fill them. I have yet to see a contract ask for something I can't make.
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Can anyone give examples of the top level tokens?

It sure appears to me, more and more each day, that this "dairy" thing is not overly useful.
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Have anyone seen Fish/Coop Village/Horse Ranch tokens yet? :)
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    edited 15.08.2020
     Has useful info - Also not that I cry often but I have no dairy in my building sections - I built one and it is working- But I can not see another I have enough Jewels to perches. Am i missing some thing ?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Edit - I refreshed after clean up and wowo there it is - a DAIRY BUILDING -
    ----------------------
     I have also dumped contracts with no apparent fall out still 6 to get to next level

at level 21 contract they turn to level 3 tokens. and if i rember right at level 20 contract you get 10 hours instead of 9 to complete.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    @ijrosh (US1)

Thanks a lot :D
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) I would suggest you aleays have like 400 of each. Ihave not seen anything ask for more then that yet.however I only have 1 dairy. Then I would pick one spot. Say the very first one on the top left. And just fill that one ever 30min or when ever you are on. That is how one of mine is level 21 and rest are about level 1 took me a little bit to relize it went based on placement not type like the rest. Also would you like screen shots of all thr tokens I have then any new onrs I get? I am up to level 3 now however I am wondering if wheat? Is right or the field one I got earlier. The milk was worth 600 wich made Sence but the field crop was not 3x. Like you think it should be. But I am not on the game right now to look.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Thank you @ijrosh (US1) for the suggestion, I have place it on the Dairy market page and I plan to use it.

Screenshots would be grate!, thank you.

edited 16.08.2020
    I just got the Boodter tolen brakeage charts done and you can find them here

https://crazybigfarm.net/farm/boosters/brakeage_chart.htm

edit to add
    Oh my goah, I must be tired, that would be the Booster token brakeage charts lol
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) is this good enough? i was not sure how to do it.

Thank you @ijrosh (US1) that was perfect, it gave me a head start on the tokrn charts. I'll post an image of what the page will look like and in the future all I'll need is for us to fill in the blanks.

edited 16.08.2020
    You are welcome. The apple in your picture is not the number in my post?

Also I see the level 2 wax did not show up I will post the number when I get back on the game
  • @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)  Just checked out your breakage chart, just check orchards, the last I think should be speed fert/liquid fert not seaweed.
Sign In to comment.