Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CCgames just reset the missions

Im playing along and have 2 pages of missions shelved - Im in an Feed mission I have over 60 thou feed and in a tick the Mission window went no active mission - also when clicked there are no missions shelved - Man i was dumping into the Village pond - This sux big round things - this happened long enough ago to get this written and posted

Comments

• BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    Oh I lost this one not cool GGs - I make 960 Feed and 13 gold to harvest  man -  lost rank of Farm league - point spread - gold - time of play - Not a fan - I did reload the game from scratch - still not showing my missions or scores - How - What -
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    BJs (US1) said:
    Oh I lost this one not cool GGs - I make 960 Feed and 13 gold to harvest  man -  lost rank of Farm league - point spread - gold - time of play - Not a fan - I did reload the game from scratch - still not showing my missions or scores - How - What -
    Are you sure that you performed well in the missions? maybe you have your new mission settings marked wrongly, you can correct them through the missions tab, there is a settings icon there for that if that's the case.

If that's not the case, please contact the support team, they will be able to check what happened.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
                        - What a crock --

"Are you sure you preformed well in the mission"  - Huh - I believe so - 60 + thou goldfish pellets  milled in first place 7 Mins left to mission end. I would have passed 80 thou - In an hour to hour and a half My missions usual pull is well over 200,000 points - ( on a great day I have made 151 thou feed )  Yes i play well- the shelved missions are usual 2ed to 3ed place more or less - Of course I play well - Have you looked at the setting tab in the Mission window it is about notifications pop ups and yes there both on - Hows that going to let you see shelved missions or cut a mission off in stride -
     I know about cleaning cache - I know to exit out of the browser complete - then restart - I also use CCleaner to help with browser cleanup. I have used  the F keys to do the same - I teach all the newbies to the coop to use these as well -  Really just plain really  -
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    BJs (US1) said:
                        - What a crock --

"Are you sure you preformed well in the mission"  - Huh - I believe so - 60 + thou goldfish pellets  milled in first place 7 Mins left to mission end. I would have passed 80 thou - In an hour to hour and a half My missions usual pull is well over 200,000 points - ( on a great day I have made 151 thou feed )  Yes i play well- the shelved missions are usual 2ed to 3ed place more or less - Of course I play well - Have you looked at the setting tab in the Mission window it is about notifications pop ups and yes there both on - Hows that going to let you see shelved missions or cut a mission off in stride -
     I know about cleaning cache - I know to exit out of the browser complete - then restart - I also use CCleaner to help with browser cleanup. I have used  the F keys to do the same - I teach all the newbies to the coop to use these as well -  Really just plain really  -
    @BJs (US1)

In this case, I suggest you contact the support team who will be happy to look into the logs to see what happened  o:)

Best Wishes,
    BM Bugs Bunny
    edited 08.08.2020
    i will try thanks

Sign In to comment.