Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Discussion: Update - Milkshakes, Pancakes and Tokens 💙

Comments

• muggle1 (GB1)muggle1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 124
    Is anyone able to help with a query, I have fulfilled tons of contracts, never turned any down, but no matter how many I do I keep getting loads of Level 0 slots that I need to fill 8 contracts to move to Level 1.  My other ones that I have built up do appear still, but the number of new ones seems endless?  Am I going mad?
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    it goes to level 2 token at level 11

unlike the regular and fish they go up by placement not the kind of contract. so as you can see my bottom right is a 11 and the one next to it is a 1. however also note that when they are restarting or what ever you want to call the 30min wait time. as seen above they will show as 0. cause a couple of those are actually level 1 maybe even 2. and if my level 11 was filled and waiting the 30min redo time thing like the others. it would also show a 0 intill it was ready and looking like it does in the screen shot. i hope that made sense.
    Thanks @ijrosh (US1).  I am going to have to admit with a very ashamed look on my face that it is only 0 when the contracts are redo time.  Thankfully  I am only allowed access to a lap top once a day when they loosen my straight jacket so these types of errors are kept to a minimum..
    dont feel so bad it freaked me out at first too. it took me a min to relize what it was doing too. i thought i had lost my level 11. i was not happy at all intill i realized what was going on. so you are not the only one that thought that. 
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 06.08.2020
    @BugsBunny did you ask about the milk amount for tokens being right? for level  you get 1k pig, 500 donkey, 420 egg but only 200 milk. something about that seems off. also everything else for a level 2 token i have gotton so far doubles except for the magic beans? i posted it in another post somewhere. i dont have the token to look now. i dont know if you saw that post or not. but like i said so far everything with a level 2 has doubled so i think that level 2 or 1 is wroung.
    I've heard back from the Team,

L1 Milk should give 200
    L2 Milk should give 400

Also, I'd like to let you all know that the rarities of token available are three and not five, it was stated as five in the OA, we have corrected it  B)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
    Post edited by BugsBunny on
    BugsBunny said:
    @BugsBunny did you ask about the milk amount for tokens being right? for level  you get 1k pig, 500 donkey, 420 egg but only 200 milk. something about that seems off. also everything else for a level 2 token i have gotton so far doubles except for the magic beans? i posted it in another post somewhere. i dont have the token to look now. i dont know if you saw that post or not. but like i said so far everything with a level 2 has doubled so i think that level 2 or 1 is wroung.
    I've heard back from the Team,

L1 Milk should give 200
    L2 Milk should give 400

Also, I'd like to let you all know that the varieties of token available are three and not five, it was stated as five in the OA, we have corrected it  B)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
    thankyou. i dont understand what you mean there are 3 varieties of token not five?
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 06.08.2020
    thankyou. i dont understand what you mean there are 3 varieties of token not five?

@ijrosh (US1) In the original OA, we mentioned that the token comes in five different rarities, but it is actually three.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 07.08.2020
    Can some please post a contract with level 2 token and what is require for that contract.  ALL my calculation show unless there is GOLD flower in contract HUGE loss of funds, even if on cherries and peaches with 5% break rate.  I would like to do numbers on level 2 tokens to see if even worth while trying to get contracts with level 2 token.  Thanks.

For level 1 here is random contract I just got to show how much you lose.

116 pancakes = $189,080
    187 cheese =    $254,320
    total                   $443,400

Jasmin per harvest = $5200
    honey                     = $5100
    Angel Trumpet        =$6200
    Total per harvest      $16500
    On average this means you need $443,400/$16500=26.9 harvest to make profit.  NEVER going to happen, not even on the luckiest day on cherries and peaches where on average you get 20 harvest.  This is a heads up for those who are trying to increase funds, these contract level1 tokens MASSIVE loss.

This is why I want screen shot of contracts with level 2 token, to see if it gets better.  Thanks

Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 07.08.2020
    HUGE loss of funds? You're so overstating that

Any Goldflower seeds tokens placed on Long peaches or Long cherries is profit unless it takes you more than 1.2M of value of materials, which is probably unlikely

So please .. Use more accurate terms , or visual proofs or calculations, that backs up when you are saying its a HUGE LOSS , Thanks :)

A level 2 Goldflower token , gives 250k , so 100k dollars, x20 , Worth 2M dollars on a peach/cherry building
    edited 07.08.2020
    @Exxy (INT1)  Did you even  read post?   So how about you READ before commenting

'ALL my calculation show unless there is gold flower in contract HUGE loss of funds,' 

Just so it is very clear for you, this means every other contract is going to lose HUGE money as all cherries and peaches will have gold flowers, so most will only get a few harvest before breaking making loss HUGE (around $400k per contract WITHOUT gold flowers) for most contracts, means that gold flower contracts are the only one that you make money.
    I want screen shot of level 2 token with and without level 2 gold flowers, with what is required as I have shown.

Let me say it again for you.

CONTRACTS WITHOUT GOLD FLOWERS LEVEL 1 HUGE, MASSIVE, INSANE LOSS.

edited 07.08.2020
    Diamond flowers? There is no such tokens yet

And yes i'm thoroughly reading all what you write

That contracts are generating loss of dollars, when they dont have goldflower tokens

But they still generate profit, when they have goldflower tokens , AND , You have to complete contracts, if u want to reach the level 2 Tokens , And those tokens, are ment for utility , and are worth the money loss easily for me :)

I dont care about the value of a wildflower token, since u can put 3 on an Apple orchard, and keep it, for a Wildflower mission , and get 7500 instantly

It adds depth to the way of playing

But of course, You dont care about CC

If u want pure dollars, Run Meringue Cakes non-stop, and Be happy , its gonna yield approximately 750k dollars profit every 10 hours
    edited 07.08.2020
    I am after if it is worth while to even try for level 2 token, I am after screen shot, so I can do calculations for those of us who tell GGS to stick these mundane, repetitive CC where the sun don't shine.
    Well

Tokens have a good value, as utility in game 

Maybe not for you :)

You cant have the bread, and the butter , its one or another
  • They MAYBE ok, want to do calculation for higher level tokens, so we can make informed decision if worth while taking a loss now for profit in future.  The more info we get the better the decision we make.  I am not one for buy gold and blast away, I prefer to think and know what I am doing.
    edited 08.08.2020
    Well, to give you a general idea

Most tokens are double the quantities from level 1 to level 2

Goldflowers are 250 (2) , compared to 150 ( 1 )

Sunflowers / Water Lilies are 35 ( 2 ) compared to 20 ( 1 )

There is'nt much valuable tokens for dollars, from what i can remember besides those?

I'll show you a screenshot of a contract that have a Goldflower token level 2 , When i get one
  • thanks but just want any contract with level 2 tokens, showing what is required to fill.  This way we can CALCULATE EXACTLY profit or loss.  It is more about what is required to fill contracts with higher level token.

edited 08.08.2020
    With a goldflower token, profit , without loss

Pretty simple to calculate :D

• thanks, that is what I was after
  • Well, it depends how you want to look at it.....

Tokens earned on peach or cherry orchards are going to be more profitable than selling the materials you put into the Dairy.

Tokens earn less cash than selling the goods, but have a benefit of additional harvest of select items. That means you can complete some tasks faster or be strategic and use them to place better in missions or increase harvests for Village Fair.

If you just want farm cash, ignore the contracts and sell your Dairy products directly.

Just like all parts of the game, it is up to you to decide how you want to utilize them.

P.S. I like that we can't see what is needed until we start a contract.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    No WW event restarting?????
    edited 08.08.2020
    just for those who are interested in profit making, here are the numbers for the screen shot of Exxy from earlier.  Me I will  discarding every contract EXCEPT those with gold flowers, loss for me is TOO high.

Pancakes        304 x $1360= $413,440
    Frozen Yogurt 246 x $1450= $356,700
    Meringue Cake  94x $4780= $449,320

Total  = $1,219,460

With total from each harvest at Just over $55K even with 10 harvest on cows or ducks loss of $700k  again if you get gold flowers it will recoup some of the loss and there is nothing in that contract that will help with CC.  So there is the info, do with it as you please.

• Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
    thanks but just want any contract with level 2 tokens, showing what is required to fill.  This way we can CALCULATE EXACTLY profit or loss.  It is more about what is required to fill contracts with higher level token.

Level 6:

on an 10%-loss produktion I think the chips make profit
    edited 08.08.2020
    @Gut Landluft (DE1) I think you are miss understanding the 10% (cow and ducks), that is chance of token breaking, not loss of production.  On average you get 10 harvest before breaking and numbers show loss on every contract except if contract has gold flowers in it. lose around $400k per contract even if tokens are put on cherries and peaches which have 5% (1 in 20) chance of breaking I hope this clarifies

I will do contact number for 609 cheese in screen shot.

609 x $1360 = $828,240

tokens received for contract 2 apples 2 x $6720 per harvest and 1 angel trumpet at $6200 so if you are lucky and get 10 harvest each on cos and ducks you will get back in total $19640 x10= $196400 loss $631,840  if you put tokens on cherries and peaches and get average 20 harvest before breaking $19640x20 = $392,800 loss of only $435,440.  No profit unless has gold flowers in contract

edited 08.08.2020
    I thought, I can harvest 9 times (in average) and then it brake and then I lost the chip an the extra-harvest:
    10% lost in average (90 use in 100)

sorry for missunderstanding the designation 10%-lost-produktion by translation

I use the chips on cows and ducks:

(and peach and cherry by 5% broke chance)
  • I hope my explanation helps.
    edited 08.08.2020
    @Gut Landluft (DE1) I think you are miss understanding the 10% (cow and ducks), that is chance of token breaking, not loss of production.  On average you get 10 harvest before breaking and numbers show loss on every contract except if contract has gold flowers in it. lose around $400k per contract even if tokens are put on cherries and peaches which have 5% (1 in 20) chance of breaking I hope this clarifies

I will do contact number for 609 cheese in screen shot.

609 x $1360 = $828,240

tokens received for contract 2 apples 2 x $6720 per harvest and 1 angel trumpet at $6200 so if you are lucky and get 10 harvest each on cos and ducks you will get back in total $19640 x10= $196400 loss $631,840  if you put tokens on cherries and peaches and get average 20 harvest before breaking $19640x20 = $392,800 loss of only $435,440.  No profit unless has gold flowers in contract

I see

you calculate the sale of the products of dairy

for myself I have calculate the profit compared to the costs of cheese or meringue

you are right to sell the products directly

more produktion can help in contract and have 25% higher value

I'll be excited for fish-chips and hope not only für Olegs fish instead of deep sea

so I'll level up my market ;)
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    edited 08.08.2020
    Apple milkshakes.  Truly the shellfish of the dairy contracts.  I seem to be asked for them all the time, in large numbers, and they only come in batches of 24.

Also must mention - Apple Milkshakes?  What even are they?  Has anybody ever had one?  Did you consider vanilla and then think 'no, lets go with.....everybody's favourite, apple'.  Even the picture is pretty horrid, like it has pressed apple scum floating on the top.  Just sayin', know I will never have to have one (because they don't exist and I would never choose one).
Sign In to comment.