Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Village Fair Challenge update issue?

2»

Comments

• As said before, it was thought that the major issues were fixed.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 10.07.2020
    @SnapDragon enough pages to choose from? we only have 8 pages to choose from, not much of a choice.
    edited 10.07.2020
    I have been given some advice on work around for missing pages.

"to get the missing pages from VF, you need to click on the black line directly under the page you want.

you might need to do it a few times."

I hope this helps others, I have tested a few times and works well as a work around.

• It's working for me @Dark Underworld (AU1) 

Thanks for the tip. I've passed it on so other mods can share it with other servers.
  • Lanman (US1)Lanman (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    Thanks for the update Snap.

I too had an issue with 3 crops of citrus fruits, 2 limes & 1 Grapefruit not updating. Still showed 0 harvested afterward. I just stopped planting anymore, completed that challenge and moved on. We completed some with nice rewards, and missed on some.

Oh yeah. That's kinda like farming in real life. Sometimes you hit it big; sometimes you lose money. You keep doing it anyway; we did; 'cause it's a part of ya!

Happy farmin'

LM
    edited 10.07.2020
    yes still have to refresh page on a lot of challs
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • Lanman (US1)Lanman (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    Oops! Forgot to say that sometimes you just break even too.
  • Moliugas (LT1)Moliugas (LT1) LT1 Posts: 153
    If im not reloading browser, then challenge displayed is always one behind which one was just finished, but not the active one.
  • As was posted yesterday there is a hotfix due on Monday morning.

HOTFIX NOTIFICATION

HOTFIX TIME: MONDAY, 13TH JULY

We are going to do a small hotfix update on Monday morning at around ~09:00. CEST.
    The following issues will be addressed:
     * a few background fixes for the new ML reward (Master Factory)
    * a fix for the issue that made players over level 1000 not see the FL.
    * a fix for the VF issue.

Happy Farming,
    Your BigFarm International Team
  • BugsBunny said:
    This issue has been addressed in today's hotfix.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny

Never got fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thanks!!!(sarcastic)
  • Hi and some mixed news

The team are aware of the issues with the village fair. 

The missing pages isn't a high priority for a fix as there are still enough other pages that can be seen and chosen from.

The issues with things not updating was supposed to have been fixed and it did seem to have been the last time the fair ran. Clearly it's still not right though and the team are looking at it again. 

And before you ask, sorry, but I don't have any timescale for when it will be fixed.

So why keep running a broken event that GG knows doesn't work correctly?
    DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388

"to get the missing pages from VF, you need to click on the black line directly under the page you want.

I hope this helps others, I have tested a few times and works well as a work around.

Thanks Dark, worked a treat :)
  • edu29d (GB1)edu29d (GB1) GB1 Posts: 69
    Another VF and still not fixed the issue with the challenges not changing when they end
  • Unfortunately the same bug has reared its head again even though we thought it had been fixed.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    Is this bug ever going to get sorted or are we just expected to refresh the game at the end of each challenge for ever more?
    When they finish making there new game on steam, they must be very busy, one day they will fix things here.
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    Maybe the 34th time they will get it right. Probably not tho.
  • Not sure if this is a new problem, but I have had two people join my co-op during the last day of the current VF, and neither of them can see challenges that are being started. We've done the whole refresh thing over and over. Is there now a waiting period during which new members cannot see VF challenges?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Not sure if this is a new problem, but I have had two people join my co-op during the last day of the current VF, and neither of them can see challenges that are being started. We've done the whole refresh thing over and over. Is there now a waiting period during which new members cannot see VF challenges?
    No that was introduced to help reduce the newest farmers from starting long challenges as soon as they get into a co op - they now have to wait - kind of like a probationary period - think it's 4 full days
  • No that was introduced to help reduce the newest farmers from starting long challenges as soon as they get into a co op - they now have to wait - kind of like a probationary period - think it's 4 full days

Thank you, Data King. I did not know that. It's good to learn all this new stuff :-) I appreciate it.

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 06.08.2020
    We've had clarification from the developers.
    The bug of empty pages in the VF is just that, empty pages. No Challenges are missing

When they eventually do squish the bug we will have less pages and the same number of Challenges.

Yes,  it's a nuisance to see a blank page but we are not missing out on Challenges
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346

Another VF started and this problem just seems to get worse. I wish I had seen this note before the last VF, but it sure worked for me this time. @Dark Underworld (AU1) Thank you so much for sharing!!! It will save so much time and headaches!
Sign In to comment.