Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Daily Bundles & 150% Gold Bonus

Shouldn't the 150% gold bonus apply for when purchasing the daily bundles? If the 150% or Coop gold Bonus is offered, we should get it no matter where we purchase the gold. I made a purchase in the daily bundle during the 150% and did not get the extra % that was offered. Please make this right GGS.
ALSO , on a different post that NO MOD has responded to, the issue with the coop prizes by placement and Level. Something severely malfunctioned there also. Unless GGS want to make taking 2-5 more appealing than 1st place, this would mean spending less gold and time on the game.... maybe they are on to something. 

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 02.08.2020
    Hello @antigone6 (US1)

I personally think that the daily bundle offers are actually meant to be separate from the payment shop one, the prime time is for the payment shop related offers.

I suggest you contact payment support to see if there is anything that can be done.

Regarding your post about coop prize issues, I'll check into it now  :)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Thank You BugsBunny! Greatly appreciate it :-)
    Thank You BugsBunny! Greatly appreciate it :-)
    @antigone6 (US1)

I'm not entirely sure about this, however I'll ask around and get back to you :)

• Firefox (AU1)Firefox (AU1) AU1 Posts: 26
    Bugs Bunny is correct. The daily bundles are a part of the BF Sale! section, and not part of the standard gold purchase (where you get the 120/150%/co-op offer for a gold purchase).

I'm buying the daily bundles and it works out a lot cheaper than buying the regular gold (non-offer price).

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Just tested , with +150%

Even if it doesnt show anywhere the extra gold

You still get the +150% gold added to your gold stack

100% Certain :)
    edited 03.08.2020
    Just tested , with +150%

Even if it doesnt show anywhere the extra gold

You still get the +150% gold added to your gold stack

100% Certain :)
    Thanks for the information @Exxy (INT1), I appreciate it  :)
    Hello Everyone,

Upon further investigation, we found that this was not meant to happen, we've fixed it and it should not give you the prime time bonus anymore, Thank you again for your report.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
  • Uncle Willy (US1)Uncle Willy (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    cool, good job everyone.
    This makes me realize anyone with system administrator rights could change all those details very easily......
  • Would help if the daily bundle would work.  This is day 4 but won't allow me to purchase?
    edited 04.08.2020
    Would help if the daily bundle would work.  This is day 4 but won't allow me to purchase?
    @Mr Bohannon (GB1)
     There is a bug which makes your daily bundle disabled, please contact the support team with category as "Payment" and mention your problem, they will be able to help you out.

Best Wishes,
     Bugs Bunny
  • Thank you.  I took it as a bug so have reported it to the technical department.
    Thank you.  I took it as a bug so have reported it to the technical department.
    That works too  :)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
  • domino666 (INT1)domino666 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    The daily gold purchases, when i took them first time, it came together with 150%, now when i buy it when 150% is running, it does not give the extra150%, so first they give it, and then take it away, again, thabk you so much to hear " you INVESTIGATED it", bunny, again, you make me feelm like i have no right to get a good deal, when comparing it with 150%, it does not give that much more gold, after the change with supersale gold boxes, changes of the balloon wheel, now rhis, as if we do not have the right to get a good deal, you ruined a good deal, and you took away my fun for this game :(((
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i am not understanding GGS math with the daily gold deals. maybe someone that is better at math can explain it too me. cause some of the gold numbers seem off to me. but then again GGS has never been good at knowing what a percent deal actually is anyways. so i am not suprized they say 200 percent but really is not. they still have the ballon deal marked as a 2k percent better deal with silver chests instead of gold lol.
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    WHY is the gold in daily bundle for last day cut in 1/2 but price is the same??
    Another thing not right and good deal ruined.. GGS, how many things you going to give and then take away?
    Think about your customers... 

@Mr Bohannon (GB1)

Sorry!

It is actually not a bug, and it is quite intended, you can find more information about this behavior on my mini-announcement here.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny

• AHC (US1)AHC (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    edited 07.08.2020
     BF gives deals and then makes them worth less.  Are we simply cash cows?
  • BugsBunny said:
    @Mr Bohannon (GB1)

Sorry!

It is actually not a bug, and it is quite intended, you can find more information about this behavior on my mini-announcement here.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny

I had only clicked it once, and that had been the day before so it shouldn't have been disabled for me as i was on a new day.  However, all rectified.    But now i find difficulty in opening up the BF sale.  Cache/history cleared every day and takes for me to reload before BF sale  will open
  • Another error on the daily purchase.  I'm wondering is it really worth it?!!
Sign In to comment.