Home› EN› Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Discussion: Update - Milkshakes, Pancakes and Tokens 💙

Comments

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602

This show extra tokens added to apples ( it all add up some value )

I find apples to be a relatively good building , which averages 2.5 Harvests for each token
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    @FarmerCli (US1)

No its always static, depending on the feed and building
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    edited 03.08.2020
    I dont think its gonna be altered by any means

it seems to be part of the concept

Altho, maybe someone could make a list of all buildings , in order of breakage % :)
    Post edited by Exxy (INT1) on
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 03.08.2020
    Can we please get the breakage rate on Donkeys checked please.  All other stables and orchards that are 3hrs have breakage of 30% chance (even apiary at 2.5hr) but Donkeys at 3.5hr breakage 50%.  They are the only ones that don't fit with the time frames.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    Do the token breakage % go down when the contract levels go up?
    not that i have noticed but level 2 tokens seem to double the amount of a level 1. so instead of 1k pigs it gives you 2k pigs. also make sure that once your barns are full. you fill the contracts except the one you want. send them. then work on the one you want for the next 30min. wile the others are still waiting to reset. that is how i have 1 on level 16 and rest to almost level 1 or 1. i did spend a lot of gold speeding the stuff up for them,but did not speed the contract up. just made sure to do as much as i could in that 30min. if questions or i said that in a confusing way ask. or if yours are still 0 you could delete all but the one you are working on and work on that one for the 30min. but mine are already almost level 1 so i dont want to delete them.
    edited 04.08.2020
    @BugsBunny in addition to my last post.  Normal feed is 40%, premium and super feed 50%,  I think there is an error on these as ALL other premium and super feed has lower break %age the reg feed.  Breakage for donkey premium and super feed should be 30%
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • Interesting new maths to explore, and the chance to get some stuff non-gold-buyers can't normally get, like rainbow roses... but then I'm a fool when it comes to trying new stuff, I just blindly go for it. So it'll be fun for a while. Thanks to those posting info, it sure helps when co-op members have questions. I appreciate it.
  • @BugsBunny The other that MAY need adjusting is Olives and Citrus, these are 6hr crops, but have same breakage %age as the 3hr, I would have thought they would be same as cows at 7hrs 20%,10%,10% and 90% or even 25%, 15%, 15% and 90%
    Also is there a reason they left the versital out? The olive/citrus both take the same time. And is there not a way for it to switch it depending on wich one you have selected?
    edited 04.08.2020
    @ijrosh (US1) yes the FF versatile are the same, but MF and GF versatile have different time, so was prob why they got left out.  This does make versatile obsolete tho I am considering demolish GF and build 2 more festive peaches
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    How many levels of contracts are there?

Will the tokens get better?  I did get to level two and the tokens had the same quantities as before
    Will if work if I put a token on the same item that the token is for....for example, if I put a milk token on cows?  will this work.  it did not on Sunday.

Can a put a peach token on peaches?  and so on...
    it goes to level 2 token at level 11

you can put as many of the same ones on as can fit and you can put them on anything it lets you. make sure you were using the right fertilizer for your peaches. if you put them on premium you have to use premium to get it.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    How do we know how much XP we need to go to the next level of the dairy? I can't see any indication anywhere.
  • muggle1 (GB1)muggle1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 124
    I have made 3 million out of Angel Trumpets (sound like celestial farts.  No, it wasn't me, it was Gabriel) and Water Lilies over 3 days with the badge things, not bad.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    @BugsBunny in addition to my last post.  Normal feed is 40%, premium and super feed 50%,  I think there is an error on these as ALL other premium and super feed has lower break %age the reg feed.  Breakage for donkey premium and super feed should be 30%

@Dark Underworld (AU1)

Each stable has its own rate, not all stables are meant to have the same rate.

Also is there a reason they left the versital out? The olive/citrus both take the same time. And is there not a way for it to switch it depending on wich one you have selected?

I'm not sure about it, I can check this tomorrow :) 

How many levels of contracts are there?

Will the tokens get better?  I did get to level two and the tokens had the same quantities as before

There are 5 levels of tokens, yes tokens will get better according to their level.

How do we know how much XP we need to go to the next level of the dairy? I can't see any indication anywhere.

You can view them on the building info of the diary (at the middle).

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny

edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    edited 05.08.2020
    @BugsBunny yes I know each stable has different break rates.  BUT LOOK at donkey they are WRONG.
    The normal feed has lower break % then premium and super feeds, this make 0 sense or logic and fairly sure if you ask developers they will agree with me.  Just a typo I think you will find and easy correction.  Below show apples and donkey as comparison.  ALL other are the same as apples normal higher breakage % then premium. 

DONKEY is the only exception and I DON"T think it is intentional.  Note normal fert and normal donkey feed has SAME break rate..  I think you will find if you pass onto developers, donkey should be 40%/30%/30%  NOT 40%/50%/50%

edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    edited 05.08.2020
    @FarmerCli (US1)  It is the only 1 like this, but olives and citrus, seem a little out as well as they are 6hrs but have same break rate as 2-4hrs.  I would expected them to be the same or close to cows and ducks 7-8hr (not the large stable), they could be intentional
    @BugsBunny yes I know each stable has different break rates.  BUT LOOK at donkey they are WRONG.
    The normal feed has lower break % then premium and super feeds, this make 0 sense or logic and fairly sure if you ask developers they will agree with me.  Just a typo I think you will find and easy correction.  Below show apples and donkey as comparison.  ALL other are the same as apples normal higher breakage % then premium. 

DONKEY is the only exception and I DON"T think it is intentional.  Note normal fert and normal donkey feed has SAME break rate..  I think you will find if you pass onto developers, donkey should be 40%/30%/30%  NOT 40%/50%/50%

Let me check this, I'll get back to you 😇

Best Wishes, 
    Bugs Bunny
    @Dark Underworld (AU1)

This is wrong, and this would be balanced by today's hotfix, thanks for the report  :)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
  • thanks
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    edited 05.08.2020
    @BugsBunny did you ask about the milk amount for tokens being right? for level  you get 1k pig, 500 donkey, 420 egg but only 200 milk. something about that seems off. also everything else for a level 2 token i have gotton so far doubles except for the magic beans? i posted it in another post somewhere. i dont have the token to look now. i dont know if you saw that post or not. but like i said so far everything with a level 2 has doubled so i think that level 2 or 1 is wroung.
    on the contracts, what do the up triangle, the down triangle and yellow circle....what do these mean
    @BugsBunny did you ask about the milk amount for tokens being right? for level  you get 1k pig, 500 donkey, 420 egg but only 200 milk. something about that seems off. also everything else for a level 2 token i have gotton so far doubles except for the magic beans? i posted it in another post somewhere. i dont have the token to look now. i dont know if you saw that post or not. but like i said so far everything with a level 2 has doubled so i think that level 2 or 1 is wroung.
    I'll try to get this clarified tomorrow  :)
Sign In to comment.