Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Fishing area, Lobster and Market deals

mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
edited 29.07.2020 in Suggestions
Hi there
Please look into this. Every day you have 4-6 fishing areas with Lobsters. BUT you will NEVER - like in NEVER - have a buyer in the marketplace that would want some Lobsters. Could this please be changed, so we could get more fishingpools with stuff that is actually wanted by the market ?? See below - this is how it is this evening and 23 hours ahead :-((

Post edited by mutterkjær (SKN1) on

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    I've moved your thread to the Suggestions section, I think that the krabs are there to balance the amount of other valuable fishes you receive, not sure though but that might be the case.

Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    edited 29.07.2020
    the problem is that i can delete well over 50 contracts a day. and maybe if i am lucky see 1 lobster contact a month but always wants like less the 1k. i have had more food dish orders sence they were added then lobster. please note i only fill 1 item contracts and dont pay attention to anything else. so lobster pools would be fine if they ever gave us contracts for them. every thing else i get and always wants more then 1k. but never lobster.
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    edited 29.07.2020
    BugsBunny said:
    I've moved your thread to the Suggestions section, I think that the krabs are there to balance the amount of other valuable fishes you receive, not sure though but that might be the case.

Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
    PLEASE, lets be fair. Yes I get marketorders with a lot of crabs, BUT I have to wait 2-3 days in order to catch maybe 100 of them, and the orders wants more than 500 :-((

The balancing of fishingpools and orders are totally out of line. 
  • @ijrosh (US1)at least you get lobster contracts, I do or discard at least 50 contracts a day and NEVER seen a single lobster contract
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    No worries, I'll pass this suggestion on  :)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    BugsBunny said:
    No worries, I'll pass this suggestion on  :)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
    Thank you, I appreciate that 
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    strange. I have a lot of contracts with lobsters.

I currently have 3 orders.   I have had all of my orders with lobsters.

My problem is always with sword fish.  Never enough fishing spots with those.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    We have a theory that the contracts tend to ask for what you haven't got. Stock up lots of Swordfish and they will stop asking for so much
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Hi there
    Please look into this. Every day you have 4-6 fishing areas with Lobsters. BUT you will NEVER - like in NEVER - have a buyer in the marketplace that would want some Lobsters. Could this please be changed, so we could get more fishingpools with stuff that is actually wanted by the market ?? See below - this is how it is this evening and 23 hours ahead :-((

I get contracts for lobsters. They earn tremendous money when you sell them outright, too. That's what I do every few weeks. You can make a ton of money w/o contracts. Excellent money earners.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    @mutterkjær (SKN1) keep an eye in ur pools watch what fish show up in which pools - there is a pattern to them - once u know how ur's works then u can set them up so u get a better selection each time they come back
  • Moliugas (LT1)Moliugas (LT1) LT1 Posts: 153
    We have a theory that the contracts tend to ask for what you haven't got. Stock up lots of Swordfish and they will stop asking for so much
    I sold my all fish which i had in stocks, and started fishing again from zero. Nothing changed, no lobster contracts at all for ages, neither when i had lots of any type of fish in stocks, nor after all have been sold.
    Yes, if all fish have the same stock, either lots or zero, the contracts will be the same. Try selling off the lobster but keeping stocks of the other fish. We use it the other way round to try to avoid huge shellfish amounts.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 04.08.2020
    @Uncle John (GB1)  I will try selling all my lobster and see if that helps.  I NEVER get lobster contracts

edit:  I just sold off $725M worth of lobster, hope this helps.  Now only got 5k lobster and next has 10k in stock.
    edited 05.08.2020
    Selling all fish i did once, but aside from that i'm selling lobsters regularly when ever i'm require some additional dollars. But still never (i mean none at all) had lobster contracts in the last 3 years. I think its a bug, but maybe not for all players. 
    Post edited by Moliugas (LT1) on
    Me as well. I see very few lobsters in contracts.
  • Uncle Willy (US1)Uncle Willy (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    edited 04.08.2020
    I don't seem to get a lot of Lobster contracts also but I just sell them for the $
    I have enough Lobster chum to float a Navy in Lobster gravy.
  • このユーザーおよびすべての関連する内容は削除されました。
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    by crabs, I believe they mean lobster... I believe some refer to them as crabs in other languages.
  • micky mouse (INT1)micky mouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 107
    I battle with swordfish.All my orders have got swordfish in them but the pools only give me 120 swordfish when they show up,which is not very often.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I battle with swordfish.All my orders have got swordfish in them but the pools only give me 120 swordfish when they show up,which is not very often.
    Watch & keep track of your pools - keep track of what fish show up in which pools - there is a pattern to them. Once you know this u can set them up so you get a better selection each time or most of the time they come around.
    Looks like my deep waters are poisonous, and only lobster can live there. LOL
    Just sadly my fish marked never asks for any lobster.

Sign In to comment.