Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Sell Off Unwanted Stuff

I am sure this has been asked before, but I can't remember if it got a satisfactory answer ... other than "wait for Christmas" (an event no longer *not that I've seen from last Christmases* exists). Why can't we sell unwanted or not needed skins directly to either your co-op farmers or at the marketplace? (or at the new flea market?) AND also, sell fishermen (who are no longer needed by you) to your co-op farmers who do need them.  Just to be clear: I will NOT accept "wait for Christmas" answer or any other VERYLAME answer.  Thank you anyone of you Moderators out there who actually know what GGS has planned or might be planning regarding this matter.  I really appreciate your efforts in finding out anything that GGS is up to... LOL  Thanks bunches.  Have a great Summer day.

Best Answers

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Answer ✓
    I agree why can't we just sell for farm $$ or even a few diamonds,  I have 130+ boats not wanted, 8700 John, 40M dung and countless number of useless skins, which I will never use.
    I would agree about most of this stuff but the Johns are valuable, they were all won not bought so they constitute free fish. Instead of using a Roy, I use a Lisa and a few Johns. I still catch the same number of fish but Lisa is cheaper than Roy and John is free so more cash in the bank  :¬)
  • bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    Answer ✓
    i think we should be able to sell flowers you keep shoving roses and sunflowers down our throat and never give us any time to grow them we should have the option to sell them or trade them for some thing useful

Answers

• I agree why can't we just sell for farm $$ or even a few diamonds,  I have 130+ boats not wanted, 8700 John, 40M dung and countless number of useless skins, which I will never use.
  • danko (AU1)danko (AU1) AU1 Posts: 20
    See though i quite like going for hoarding, so would prefer to have any thing i can just in case i need it for something in the future or my thoughts might change to that, so I might want them. Right now i am trying to get Diamonds to get the apartment maxed out. I'd still want a decent flow of $$ coming through while i'm trying to do that. 

I will not go out of my way to put effort into upgrading something, and then be dissapointed at the end that i made nothing while i was upgrading. I would want a balance, for example i would want to have lots of fishermen in case i might need them, or if I need anything regarding my gold or anything, that i'd want it ther for the times that I need it.

Although it starts to become different when you're higher levels, and also in Dark's defence 40M dung i think is a decent amount to roll with, but i'd want to have quite a lot more than what i need. For example having a years worth of stock is what i'd say is good for. Dark i think has 100 years worth :))
  • That dung is only what I accumulated in 1 year, I norm get rid of it on Satan's Wheel, but I would prefer to sell it if I could
    Answer ✓
    I agree why can't we just sell for farm $$ or even a few diamonds,  I have 130+ boats not wanted, 8700 John, 40M dung and countless number of useless skins, which I will never use.
    I would agree about most of this stuff but the Johns are valuable, they were all won not bought so they constitute free fish. Instead of using a Roy, I use a Lisa and a few Johns. I still catch the same number of fish but Lisa is cheaper than Roy and John is free so more cash in the bank  :¬)
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 31.07.2020
    @Uncle John (GB1)  I use multiple Johns on most Trawlers every time they are sent out and still got over 8k of them and increasing.  Some overnight trawlers are loaded up with 12 Johns each.  I think we should have the ability to sell if we want to.
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    The only time I use the deco Farm is to sell off stuff when my drop box is full, with the endless Co-Op events I just don't have time to do the Deco Farm event, as for the boats I've got 13 full time & use the other slot to demolish unwanted boats
    @Uncle John (GB1)  I use multiple Johns on most Trawlers every time they are sent out and still got over 8k of them and increasing.  Some overnight trawlers are loaded up with 12 Johns each.  I think we should have the ability to sell if we want to.
    Serewth !   I thought I was getting a lot of them      lol   :¬D
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 01.08.2020
    Would be great if we had a traveller visit our farms every so often that buys/trades from us for all our unwanted items, he could pay us so many points for lets say a large cow shed etc and then with those points he as items we can buy from him using the points, He could sell items like decorations etc. It could be Benny's Brother lol

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    That dung is only what I accumulated in 1 year, I norm get rid of it on Satan's Wheel, but I would prefer to sell it if I could
    Check ur lab out make gold from that there dung lol
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Would be great if we had a traveller visit our farms every so often that buys/trades from us for all our unwanted items, he could pay us so many points for lets say a large cow shed etc and then with those points he as items we can buy from him using the points, He could sell items like decorations etc. It could be Benny's Brother lol

Never going to happen
     would give farmers an unfair advantage over working/earn it
     like the rest of us here ;)
  • @Data King (US1)   ATM I am working at getting lavatory to level 40.  I now have the funds to get there, just got to get build slot to upgrade it
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    yes, @Data King (US1) that's exactly what we need...an enterprising lemonade stand Benny's little brother... WOW that would be really great!!! With what we've all got, he'd be rolling in the dough and stashing the rest... hahahaha  Great idea!
  • bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    Answer ✓
    i think we should be able to sell flowers you keep shoving roses and sunflowers down our throat and never give us any time to grow them we should have the option to sell them or trade them for some thing useful
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Keep watching for the customers that show up at our farms by the Organic Market stand.  I have had a few want to buy sunflowers and over on the Gourmet Farm, folks have wanted to buy the Prickly Pears and Water Lilies, also on the Flower Farm too.  They don't come often for those type of flowers, but they do come.  So be patient and be watchful and you will get your opportunity!
  • Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140
    Why won't we be able to make stuff with our special flowers (rose, sunflower etc.) in flower shop? They are flowers after all. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file