Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Discussion: Update - Milkshakes, Pancakes and Tokens 💙

Comments

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Well, i think, its not a bad idea, to build up your stocks of dairy products before activating them ( from what i picked up )

still have to figure, if we lose progression, if we start it, and it runs out uncompleted

I think declining decreases the bonus level
  • muggle1 (GB1)muggle1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 124

@Exxy (INT1)   - yes you are quite right, it will benefit different farmers in different ways.  For me, I don't use quick pig or anything like that, I don't do missions or belong to a co-op, so part of my daily play is growing things like wild flowers and Dandelion, and if I get them all in one go it would probably reduce the quality of my game play, I would have less to do!  I think you are right about building up stocks, I could use them then a bit like purple feed, if I need a lot of something for an event.  Will be interesting to see how it all works out when everyone has developed it all.

edited 01.08.2020
    Yup

Btw, i just did calculations of a Goldflower seed token ( they can be quite profitable to be honest )

If you are patient enough , and are in no hurry , and set it on a Cherry, and only run long cherries

Normally ( it should be active for 20 harvests ) it is rng , it could break on first harvest or last 40 harvests , but I always count on average

Considering 150 goldflowers is worth 60k dollars , That sounds like an extra 1.2M Dollars from 1 Token

Of course, cherries are longer , but, those numbers sounds fairly profitable, if u have multiple cherry orchards

Like i said, I have no idea, if you could put 3 Goldflower tokens on the same tree :)

Well, being able to get wildflowers/dandelions at the same time of other ressources, kinda free your fields , and you could plant more different seeds, that generates more money , like roses or violets ( example ) :)
    edited 01.08.2020
    @Exxy (INT1) That is v cool information, are you a banker in real life lol - has made me a bit more motivated with the flowers etc!  What I would really prefer though is gold SEEDS @BugsBunny, can you pass this back as a suggestions? :smile:

I put my tokens on cherries last night, I am never in a hurry for anything really so the long production benefit works very well for me indeed.  
    Really wish I could see the contracts.  Like really really wish.  
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 01.08.2020
    I hate the way the dairy works the same as the greenhouse with the swift seeder and not being able to see what you have to make before clicking on the contracts is stupid.
    edited 01.08.2020
    @muggle1 (GB1)

No , I'm not , but I like to be accurate with everything

And imagine, this is only a level 1 Token

:)

@Exxy (INT1)  - anything with even a hint of a number in it turns me into a 16 year old feeling ill in my maths exams, so I am always grateful for this kind of info from other players.
    Cows have worked well for me.  I am on my third non breakage and I got a lot of those coloured roses and sunflowers which is ok.  I reckon a level 10 contract could be amazing, but it looks like a slog to get there!  Wish Lester worked...
    edited 01.08.2020
    I think Tokens are "Extremely good, for level 1" , So i kinda understand, that they are not "Easy" to complete ;)

Cant wait to find other types of Tokens!

Wow okay, You can assign the same type of token, to the same feed

So for some building, You can add 3x the harvest of something specifc

Like i said, Those tokens, are extremely good

We can also set every building customized ( its just great, if u ask me )

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    has anyone gotton there contracts over level 7 yet?

Still seeing level 1 tokens , after i got to 1 , but i only completed one contract

Maybe someone else is more progressed :)

i am at level 7 there is a screen shot on a page back or so. so i am looking for anyone over level 7 contract. if it gives me a blue bag i will spend another 10k or so trying to get it higher.
    also for anyone who has not figured it out yet. these do not work like regular or fish. they go up by spot not how many items are in a contract.

still level 1 tokens at level 7 contract.
    Well, a Coop mate theory said, that since, it probably goes up to 99

and there's 5 different level of tokens , you should start seeing a higher tier of tokens every 20 levels

Or something like that ( it kinda made sense , to me )
  • このユーザーおよびすべての関連する内容は削除されました。
  • このユーザーおよびすべての関連する内容は削除されました。
    edited 01.08.2020
    Nah, Considering that u have to work them, and they can break, compensates for the very good

its not like you can get million tokens a day

but yeah , its a new thing, its rarely perfect at first

but overall, it looks pretty balanced , to me , we'll need a bit more time, to see their effects with all events

Because those tokens, will affect "Everything in the game" :)

Well, set it on something with a low chance to break , it will give you extra money , until it breaks 
    so at level 10 you get 8 hours to fill them.
    it goes to level 2 token at level 11

there might be a problem with the magic beans. so far all level 2 tokens look like they double from a level 1 except the magic bean. level one says 40 and level 2 says 70 instead of 80.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment

Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    edited 02.08.2020
    @FarmerCli (US1)

Everytime you decline a contract, you lose 1 completed, to increase the bonus level

Just so you know :)

I think if u let the time run out for the contract, you dont lose progress, but not sure quite yet
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    We need to receive dollars for the goods that we give over to the token market.  We are only getting tokens and not dollars for the yogurt, etc.  That makes it better to just sell the goods.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    I've passed on the feedback about the improvement of dairy contracts.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
    On a level 2 you get 32 cheese on a level 3 you get 32 cheese ?
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475

Right, as your level goes up it takes less product to produce, and you have more storage for apples, milk, eggs, etc.

Right, as your level goes up it takes less product to produce, and you have more storage for apples, milk, eggs, etc.
    Ahh Thanks Suzy
    I think if u decline dairy contract without starting/identifying the products, U dont get any penalty

<3
    level 16 contract goes up to 9 hours to fill contract.
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
Sign In to comment.