Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Discussion: Update - Milkshakes, Pancakes and Tokens 💙

Comments

• Orinoco (GB1)Orinoco (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,176
    @uksharon (GB1) in the update announcement it said three
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    I thought it was an error lol allowing me to build more haha
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Leicster's tree doesn't work with the contracts at the organic market.  Very disappointing, but tbh I was astonished that the tree worked for the fish so I am not surprised it doesn't for the dairy. Shame though, the tree is so helpful with in demand products.
    Yes it does just be sure to check the circle below the item u need help with in the contract. Remember Lester can only help with 1 item per contract - the higher u upgrade Lester's Stash the more he will help there.
    This may help u as well

https://crazybigfarm.net/farm/secret_stash.htm
    I don't see any circles to check.
    If u have built Lester's Stash on ur Main farm then he can help with ur organic & fish contracts
    open the contracts again
     click on a contract
     then click to add
     then look at the bottom of the items
    there will be a circle u can check to get help from ur Lester's Stash
  • Orinoco (GB1)Orinoco (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,176
    I can fill a contract that has a level 1 token.  It is a milk token.  It says crop 200.  Does this mean 200 extra from every cowshed?
    Sadly no, just one lot of 200 from whichever stable, orchard or apiary you slot the token into and again until the token breaks. The amounts you get seem very low but may be they get better as the contract levels increase.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • muggle1 (GB1)muggle1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 124
    Leicster's tree doesn't work with the contracts at the organic market.  Very disappointing, but tbh I was astonished that the tree worked for the fish so I am not surprised it doesn't for the dairy. Shame though, the tree is so helpful with in demand products.
    Yes it does just be sure to check the circle below the item u need help with in the contract. Remember Lester can only help with 1 item per contract - the higher u upgrade Lester's Stash the more he will help there.
    This may help u as well

https://crazybigfarm.net/farm/secret_stash.htm
    I don't see any circles to check.
    If u have built Lester's Stash on ur Main farm then he can help with ur organic & fish contracts
    open the contracts again
     click on a contract
     then click to add
     then look at the bottom of the items
    there will be a circle u can check to get help from ur Lester's Stash
    Does he work with your Dairy though?  I can't get Lester's stash with my dairy contracts 

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    How many dairies can you have ?
    i think 3.  i have built a second one.
    How many dairies can you have ?
    i think 3.  i have built a second one.
    yes i managed to get 3 on, i dont like the timer thing on them though i will probably just use them to make stuff to sell.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    You can have up to three.

Main Farm only

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I got a Level 1 cow milk token.  It said Crop 200.

I applied it to a Capacious Cow.  I did not get any extra milk.  I assigned it to premium feed and I used premium feed.

Am I missing something?
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Daily bundle is pretty nice , for gold buyers ( you only have to not forget to buy gold every day for 8 day straight ) And its Oompa Loompa Bingo! :)

Not sure, when that got introduced in the game, and if its relevant to this thread tho 
    @gavinfarms (US1)

http://prntscr.com/ts1td0

Added a Milk token, to Chicken , Look in the production, it adds the output, to any building

Its darn interesting :D
    How do you remove the broken booster tokens, i do not buy gold so i cannot repair, i am not subscribing i just want to remove the token.

Thank you 
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    How do you remove the broken booster tokens, i do not buy gold so i cannot repair, i am not subscribing i just want to remove the token.

Thank you 
    It will automatically get removed when you add a new token on the same slot ;)

Can anybody explain why Lester's Secret Stash Tree does not apply to the Dairy Contracts?  Is this a mistake?  I sure hope they fix it so we can get benefits like we can for the Organic & Fish Contracts.  Thank you!
    For now it is intended that lester is not available for diary contracts.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 01.08.2020
    By all means, let us have 3 dairy farms but could we choose which farms to put them on please? My main farm is completely full. Since the tokens apply to all three farms it makes sense to allow any farm combo for the dairies.

Time lag on DSF has not been fixed. It is as bad as ever. Wierd thing is, if you load ships in the dock, there is no problem. It is only when you load ships at a pool or launch them that there are problems.
    By all means, let us have 3 dairy farms but could we choose which farms to put them on please? My main farm is completely full. Since the tokens apply to all three farms it makes sense to allow any farm combo for the dairies.

Time lag on DSF has not been fixed. It is as bad as ever. Wierd thing is, if you load ships in the dock, there is no problem. It is only when you load ships at a pool or launch them that there are problems.
    I'll forward this suggestion on along with your feedback about the lag.
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Thank you BugsBunny for the info about Dairy contracts.  I do have a question: Will there ever come a time when there will be "0%" chance of a broken token when used?
    They have a high odds of breaking which means it is all luck since it is chance wise, so there is a low odd that it would not break.
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    edited 01.08.2020
    Cherries long run , have 5% of breaking , could be good, to use a certain type of tokens with them :)

I had the Goldflower token in mind

`But, I'm sure, there is much better tokens as we go up in levels :)

And I just re-read thoroughly the announcement, and i think ( if read right, that there could be various type of effects , not only added crops )

The goldflower token adds 150 goldflowers, which is 60k extra dollars, for every time you harvest long cherries , with only a 5% break chance, it could stay live , for a few harvests

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 01.08.2020
    only thing that you are likely to make profit from, is putting tokens on cherries and peaches everything else chance are you will lose funds as on %age you will not get enough harvest.  Better to make in Dairy and sell, even goldflowers you need 8 harvest to make profit,  at 20% chance of breakage you are only likely to get 5 harvest. It may get better at higher level, have to wait and see.  BUT not looking good.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    Perhaps the library can have a new section that decreases breaking chances at each level, say 1% less per level.
    Just to clarify the chance of token breakage, it is according to the feed slot you use,

for premium feed/fertilizer it will be 10%, for regular 20%, superfeed 10% and the cow silage feed 90%

you can see the percentage of chance for breakage on the booster overview in the respective orchard/shed.

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @Rusty Farmer (AU1)

I'll pass this idea on
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 01.08.2020
    @BugsBunny breakage I see is nothing like that at all.  What you numbers are for is cows.  Apples are 40%/30%/30%/90%  chance of breakage. so using premium or super fert on average you will only get 3 harvest.  I was unlucky on 1 of mine I got 1 harvest.  %age change depending on length of time for harvest.  Chickens have a extreme high rate of breakage and if you get more than 1 harvest you are lucky.  Only thing that has chance of profit, is cherries and peaches.  tokens on cows/ducks SLIGHT chance if lucky of profit, almost EVERYTHING else is going to be a loss, for level 1 tokens anyway.
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • muggle1 (GB1)muggle1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 124
    Loving playing about with the tokens, they are a lot of fun, seems they work best on long production products and it is fun to work it all out.  But I don't think I am profiting at all, in fact I am sure I am not, because I am not getting anything I need.  I have enough dandelions and wax etc, my farm is pretty self sufficient but I understand that newer farmers may well find extra products from flower farm etc helpful.  Other things such as gold flowers - a complete waste of time for me. 

Still fun though.  And maybe higher level contracts will be different.  I would really prefer tokens where you get cash profits though, otherwise I might be tempted in the longer term to just make and sell.
    @muggle1 (GB1)

it depends , i really like the possibility to be able to harvest 2500 wildflowers from a quick pig with 1 token , or 450 dandelions from a chicken :)

really want to build stocks of them :D
  • このユーザーおよびすべての関連する内容は削除されました。
Sign In to comment.