Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Coopcha Prizes

antigone6 (US1)antigone6 (US1) US1 Posts: 280

Why is it that 1st place coop in Gold league has the choice of a L~3 Coop Apple or Cherry and the Coops in 2nd-5th have the choice of a L~4 Coop Apple or Cherry?
1st place coop should have the L~ 4 choice also of the Coop Orchards. Something just isn't right.

Comments

• antigone6 (US1)antigone6 (US1) US1 Posts: 280
    edited 01.08.2020

I hope this is in error on GGS's part, and will be corrected before CC ends and prizes are selected.

• CathNDaw (US1)CathNDaw (US1) US1 Posts: 25
    I agree with anti.  What is up with that?  Also, why can't we get NEW prizes.  Same old same old.

• Totally agree, there is no incentive to try and do well because the rewards are pathetic unless you are in the top leagues.
  • No incentive to spend gold either lol
    Has a MOD looked at this yet?  Just asking bc no response yet, I know you mods have a lot going on, but help with this would be appreciated

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,342

Why is it that 1st place coop in Gold league has the choice of a L~3 Coop Apple or Cherry and the Coops in 2nd-5th have the choice of a L~4 Coop Apple or Cherry?
    1st place coop should have the L~ 4 choice also of the Coop Orchards. Something just isn't right.
    @antigone6 (US1)
    This seems to be weird, I'll get this checked whether it is intended or not tomorrow and get back here o:)

Sorry for missing this thread, feel free to mention us If you want our attention immediately on a post.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny

Thank You Bugs! I know you mods are extremely busy. I appreciate your response and help with this.

:-)

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,894
    edited 03.08.2020

Think it is meant to be that way so the top co op moves on & the others move up
    uksharon (GB1) said:
    I think all the prizes for all leagues, levels should be made better, make it worth playing. The prizes for the Rookie and bronze league are laughable, thats why a lot dont do the cc in the lower leagues.
    Totally agree was nice when we could earn GML's - Gold flower seeds - special animals like the tropical pig & or cow.
    amazingrose7 (GB1) said:
    No incentive to spend gold either lol
    There never has been any incentive to spend gold or use any sea weed for a CC - it gets run way to often!

Need help check CrazyBigFarm

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file