Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Coopcha Prizes

24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494

Why is it that 1st place coop in Gold league has the choice of a L~3 Coop Apple or Cherry and the Coops in 2nd-5th have the choice of a L~4 Coop Apple or Cherry?
1st place coop should have the L~ 4 choice also of the Coop Orchards. Something just isn't right.

Comments

• 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    edited 01.08.2020

I hope this is in error on GGS's part, and will be corrected before CC ends and prizes are selected.

• 24K Cath (US1)24K Cath (US1) US1 Posts: 35
    I agree with anti.  What is up with that?  Also, why can't we get NEW prizes.  Same old same old.

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    I think all the prizes for all leagues, levels should be made better, make it worth playing. The prizes for the Rookie and bronze league are laughable, thats why a lot dont do the cc in the lower leagues.
  • Totally agree, there is no incentive to try and do well because the rewards are pathetic unless you are in the top leagues.
  • No incentive to spend gold either lol
    Has a MOD looked at this yet?  Just asking bc no response yet, I know you mods have a lot going on, but help with this would be appreciated
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612

Why is it that 1st place coop in Gold league has the choice of a L~3 Coop Apple or Cherry and the Coops in 2nd-5th have the choice of a L~4 Coop Apple or Cherry?
    1st place coop should have the L~ 4 choice also of the Coop Orchards. Something just isn't right.
    @antigone6 (US1)
    This seems to be weird, I'll get this checked whether it is intended or not tomorrow and get back here o:)

Sorry for missing this thread, feel free to mention us If you want our attention immediately on a post.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny

Thank You Bugs! I know you mods are extremely busy. I appreciate your response and help with this.

:-)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 03.08.2020

Think it is meant to be that way so the top co op moves on & the others move up
    uksharon (GB1) said:
    I think all the prizes for all leagues, levels should be made better, make it worth playing. The prizes for the Rookie and bronze league are laughable, thats why a lot dont do the cc in the lower leagues.
    Totally agree was nice when we could earn GML's - Gold flower seeds - special animals like the tropical pig & or cow.
    amazingrose7 (GB1) said:
    No incentive to spend gold either lol
    There never has been any incentive to spend gold or use any sea weed for a CC - it gets run way to often!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file