Home EN General Discussions & Questions

monument in storage

Could somebody please tell me If I put a monument in storage temporarily to use the space,is it expensive/slow to get it back on the main farm again?

Comments

• brilliant,thank you .
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,895
    Could somebody please tell me If I put a monument in storage temporarily to use the space,is it expensive/slow to get it back on the main farm again?
    does not cost anything, i have just put mine into storage it just goes into your inventory, when you want to place it back it just goes back on at no cost. Just refresh when you put it back on so it actually counts again that it is there, there is no time in building when placing it back on.
    That is not quite true if the deco has Village Happiness on it then once u've built it on ur farm then remove it there's a rebuild time for it & that varies by how good the VH is on it to put it back on to ur farm

Need help check CrazyBigFarm
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,172
    ahh ok mine didnt cost me anything so assume would be same for all.
    Moved On !
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,391
    Yes @Data King (US1) is right, decorations with VHP has a rebuild time which depends on the amount of VHP it has.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny

• ok understood thanks
  • Actually it appeared to go back on the main farm without a problem,cost or timewise. It didn't appear to have any VHP.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,391
    Actually it appeared to go back on the main farm without a problem,cost or timewise. It didn't appear to have any VHP.

That's great to hear  :)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file