Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Seaweed for apiaries

debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
One thing that has seemed odd to me is that when the extra seaweed products were added for the orchards on flower farm a seaweed product for the apiaries was not added at the same time.

It would be helpful to have this added especially given how many tasks ask for large quantities of honey or wax in a short time frame.

Comments

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Yes I agree, especially now that we have the Dairies on our farms where many of the products call for lots of honey.  Team, will you please rethink this and create some kind of seaweed product for the Apiaries?  Thank you for considering this.  :D
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Happy to pass this idea on
  • edu29d (GB1)edu29d (GB1) GB1 Posts: 69
    I like the idea of seaweed for the aparies. Perhaps GGS would consider replacing this for the useless Greenhouse Seaweed in the Mystery Boxes
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Well, in some ways, if u have multiple Honey tokens, you can get Honey fairly fast now :)

(Using them on Quick pigs or Chickens )

I'm still curious, if we can use double of the same type of token, on same feed :)
  • have you done ANY calculations on how much a token ACTUALLY costs and how many harvest you need for each to be profitable?

Putting token on anything under 7hrs harvest time is likely to be a big loss of funds.  Putting tokens on speed feed is impossible for profit of any kind with a 90% chance of breakage.  90% means 9 out of 10 time you will only get 1 harvest from your token so to even get 2 harvest you will have to be lucky, then go work out how much that token costs,  on average to make a profit so far my calculation say 8 harvest to make profit.  NEVER going to happen on speed feeds. Tokens is NOT the answer.  Seaweed apairy feed is.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    if you are a competitive CC player or weekly. have you considered how much gold or seaweed it could save you? a level 2 pig gives 2k pigs. for me that is 20 bags of seaweed well using the tractor. so may not be worth it in farm dollars but i think so in seaweed and gold. especially if you like doing level 7 speed rounds. the wax and honey are going to save me a lot of gold. but i blow over 500mil farm dollars doing the island arm for the tokens so i see this being no different. if you want to make a profit farm dollars wise then sell it in the farm management.
    Well, in some ways, if u have multiple Honey tokens, you can get Honey fairly fast now :)

(Using them on Quick pigs or Chickens )

I'm still curious, if we can use double of the same type of token, on same feed :)

sorry i thought someone already said you could use multiple.
    edited 02.08.2020
    @Dark Underworld (AU1)

Well, yes , if you decide to use tokens, it cuts a bit of profit, but it definetely gives huge performance boosts , and varied possibilities

to be honest, the cost to get tokens doesnt seem to be that much ( looking at most ressource used ) nothing gamebreaking , Compared to benefits it can give :)

Yup from what we can see so far , There seems to be 2 completely different ways to use that new system
    For varied benefits/boosters
    For pure profit ( Running cakes when you'll have the Dairies level 6+ , will be decent profit i believe )
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 02.08.2020
    I never spend over $300M in a month on any temp farm and it gives back way more then the loss per token. Always finish top 5 on our server.  NO gold and usually win candy farm unless someone spends a tonne of gold.

Here are calculation on loss from 1 contract I have ATM.

359 flan sells for $506190 from this I will get
    1 prickly pear token harvest 80 = $5525 per harvest
    1 lavender token harvest 25 = $5000 per harvest
    1 Gold flower token harvest 150 = $60000 per harvest

total of $61525 per harvest average.

$506190/$61525= 8.22738724095896 harvest to get profit

so if you only get 1 harvest each you are throwing away $444,665 each harvest on speed feed in 1 hr that is over $5M per hour over 1 day say for 8 hours. +$40M and nothing to show for it except loss of funds.  At least throwing money at temp farms you get to buy tokens or other stuff.  This is just warning do the maths.  Even 8 harvest on average is a small loss.  Which for any profitability chance, tokens need to be used only on cows (normal, candy and tropical) ducks (normal, viking and northern lights) cherries and peaches.  ANYTHING else chances are very high you get nothing from tokens at all.

By the way I would never be crazy enough to throw gold at speed run, NO value at all in rewards.  I do complete Not of this world  level 7, speed run using 0 gold or seaweed.

again it depends on how you like to play. i play the temps cause they are my favorite. i love the WWC wheel and i like the CC wheel to help my coop. i know i have spent 100s of millions already but hard for me to know.

also you are not considering they do get better. they double at level 2. here is one with a level 2. also you could always sell them in farm management if you would like. i for one loved getting 4k pigs for a mission and not having to use 40 bags of seaweed or gold. i dont care about the farm dollars. i never have same reason i dont have all trawlers. this game can be about more then just money. and pretty sure others in my coop said they are profitable if sold. i for one am waiting to see if they do bass and carp ones and if so then i am diffidently sold. that will save me tons of gold.

edited 02.08.2020
    could any mod please explain to me why milk is so low? for a level 1 pig you get 1k. for a level 1 donkey you get 500. i dont have a egg at the moment. but a level 1 milk is only 200 that does not seem right.

level 1 egg is 420 i dont think milk is right some how. 200 for milk compared to rest seems awfully low.
    Well. I appreciate your Math's

But , you really have to rely on average for value comparison

If u set the Goldflower token alone on a Small cow or Small duck , its 10% to break , so in average a token will last 10 harvest , = 600k alone , its profit compared to flan, without counting the other 2 tokens, which are pure benefits

Yes, it could break on first harvest, it could also break on harvest #20, so to have accurate estimation, u really have to go with averages

And keep in mind, Those are level 1 tokens , Level 2 tokens seems to have double yields

Also, if u put the goldflower token on long cherries or long peaches , its only 5% to break, so in theory, the token value is 1.2M Dollars ( of course it will take time, to get full value )

If u think it is not worth it, do not use them 
  • myself as a NON gold buyer, farm $$ is everything and there are many of us.  My figures will help all those non gold buyers out there.
    if you are not a gold buyer then saving gold and seaweed should help too. and it seems like it is pretty profitable being sold out right so take half the profit and use those for tokens. yes might take you some time to save enough stuff to get some tokens. but like i said 1k pigs is 10 seaweed for a level 5 tower and only gives around 900 something. so that 1k pigs helps a lot in a mission. i actually think that 1k pigs is enough for me to shelve and move on. so again depends on how you like to play.
    edited 03.08.2020
    I use 0 gold and 0 seaweed in missions.  Our co op always finishes top 5 and I am normally in top couple of our co op on RP.  I rarely do WoF either for RP.  No not going to save me a cent on gold.   Would not waste 1 gold coin for a mission EVER.. I am glad there are players like you who do buy gold, so I can play for FREE, for that I thank you.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I use 0 gold and 0 seaweed in missions.  Our co op always finishes top 5 and I am normally in top couple of our co op on RP.  I rarely do WoF either for RP.  No not going to save me a cent on gold.   Would not waste 1 gold coin for a mission EVER.. I am glad there are players like you who do buy gold, so I can play for FREE, for that I thank you.
    I'm pretty much the same way - the CC is just not worth my gold or sea weed items - I'll save mine for the VF's thanks!
    edited 03.08.2020
    this was actually about apiary sea weed and the argument is why don't we have it for them, when everything else does, I don't even use seaweed for VF.  Our co op works on strategy to win.
    edited 03.08.2020
    I'm curious @Dark Underworld (AU1)

What for, you use Seaweed stuff then?
    edited 03.08.2020
    I only use my seaweed when my funds are low, At the moment I have 50k sea weed fert, 10k sea weed humus and 40k seaweed feed.  Sitting in case emergency or if some one annoys me too much in missions (does not happen very often, usually if someone with 10 fields weeds a heap to beat my 80 fields then I will use a small amount to beat them so they have wasted all their sea weed/gold, if they do it once or twice I let them go, but if they do it constantly I get annoyed) I will bring out some humus or feed.

I don't feel the need to win everything, in fact on this game usually better NOT to win everything
    Well I suppose as it currently stands we don't have a choice to fast harvest the apiaries with seaweed during the village fair.  It would be nice to have the choice. My opinion.  :D
    i mostly want to be able to seaweed the apiary for the weekly. i usually end up spending a lot of gold to speed up the wax and the honey to move on or finish that task. we usually dont pick honey for VF. 
    Our coop picks honey frequently for the Village Fair, hence my desire for the Seaweed for the Apiary.  :D:p
  • このユーザーおよびすべての関連する内容は削除されました。
Sign In to comment.