Home› EN› Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Discussion: Update - Milkshakes, Pancakes and Tokens 💙

Comments

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    edited 30.07.2020
    Well at least at the level 0 there is no penalty for hitting the delete button if I don't like the contract!
    are you sure? look at it and see if it says it takes 7 ( it might be 8 i dont rember)to go to next level or if it says more and has a yellow dot next to it.
    also for anyone who has not figured it out yet. these do not work like regular or fish. they go up by spot not how many items are in a contract.

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 31.07.2020
    So, if you want to repair a token you used on a stable this is what you get to pay.  See the first screen shot?  Now, you can pay the gold, or if you have a subscription package to big farm you can pay the fine price of farm dollars you see there below the gold.

Take a look at the second screen shot, see how much cheaper it is just to buy your apples, lol?  I used an apple token and had three uses of 120 apples per use before it broke.  With the cost of the item from the dairy I donated to get the token, and the actual value I could have sold the item in market for I am far better off just making products and selling them.  That is what I am going to do considering you have no guarantee how many uses you will get from one token.  This whole thing is not worth it's salt in the wound for all those who cannot use the dairy under level 150, not to mention the added unfairness this dairy has now added to all events related to it. 

GGS you really failed here, please remove this from events and allow it to be used as a benefit for a players individual farm and not have it be another thing that causes ire between players, those who have lots of gold and those who don't.

Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    edited 31.07.2020
    Well at least at the level 0 there is no penalty for hitting the delete button if I don't like the contract!
    are you sure? look at it and see if it says it takes 7 ( it might be 8 i dont rember)to go to next level or if it says more and has a yellow dot next to it.
    Well since I am at zero and the indicator says it takes 8 to go to next level.  When I delete the contract it still says it takes 8 to go to next level.  Good thing I can't get any lower than zero!  LOL
    Mine is changing with each delete I do.

Edit:

Well no, maybe not.  Maybe the two that have changed are the two I completed.  I will watch them both and let you know what I see happening on others I have not completed and trash instead.

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Those Tokens are gonna be extremely fun, and gonna add a lot of depth/strategy to nearly everything :)

I've seen field tokens, boat/cooperative/horse, I suspect, the concept will be expanded at some point !

Triple thumbs up on the concept ( But as usual, I like everything ) <3<3<3
    Well since I am at zero and the indicator says it takes 8 to go to next level.  When I delete the contract it still says it takes 8 to go to next level.  Good thing I can't get any lower than zero!  LOL
    Mine is changing with each delete I do.

Edit:

Well no, maybe not.  Maybe the two that have changed are the two I completed.  I will watch them both and let you know what I see happening on others I have not completed and trash instead.

Update @Farm@"FarmerCli (US1)"

So, the next contract that came up after I deleted on the one that I had filled and it says next is to fill 7 it still says to fill 7 contracts.

The other contracts I have deleted that says to fill 8 contracts and I have not filled one of still says to fill 8 contracts after I have deleted more of them.  It does look like the change only comes when you fill a contract, not just upon deleting one.  I don't know where the loss comes in and don't plan to find out, lol.  I will only be producing product and selling it from here on out.   Suzy!

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 31.07.2020
    so as you get the contracts raised the time goes up. i think it was at level 5 it went from 6 hours to 7 hours. but still only level 1 tokens. any tokens can be used on anything. for instance i just put 2 wildflowers on my chickens so i will be adding 5k wildflowers to this wildflower mission with out having to plant them. you can not use the tokens on fields thou. also the storage for ingredients goes up as you level up which is helpful. mods could you please ask at what contract level do you have to be to start getting a chance at a higher token level please.
    Each contract has its own booster token level as far as I know, like its displayed on the contract page itself.
    'FarmerCli (US1) said:
    I do not like having to start the dairy contracts in order to see what products are needed.  I ended up deleting them right away as I did not have enough, nor would have enough in the 6 hrs.
    I will certainly pass this on.
    @BugsBunny also could you please find out if they have a token for bass and carp. if not could you please see if they are willing to add one please. could you also see if they are willing to add WWC points and drop items too it too please and thankyou.
    @Exxy (INT1) has seen field tokens/boat tokens and cooperative tokens according to his/her post above, so I think that would be the answer here.
    Those Tokens are gonna be extremely fun, and gonna add a lot of depth/strategy to nearly everything :)

I've seen field tokens, boat/cooperative/horse, I suspect, the concept will be expanded at some point !

Triple thumbs up on the concept ( But as usual, I like everything ) <3<3<3
    Glad to hear that

Best Wishes, Bugs Bunny
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
      I put a cabbage token on a chicken coop.

I have harvested the chickens 3 times I get no cabbage and the token has not broken.
    It is stuck there.  When I click on it it says 0 tokens stored.
    Is that supposed to happen??
    And yes I have cleared stuff and reloaded the game twice.

Are you sure you started that chicken with regular feed and not pruium if that is what you are used to useing? It only works with the feed you put the token on.
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    edited 31.07.2020
    I never thought of that.  Yes I use premium feed.  Next time it is ready I'll try regular feed to see if it goes away.

Yes that was the problem  I just used regular feed and it now shows 500 cabbage.

Thanks a lot for your help.

well as far as i can tell they dont go away the just break. then you can replace them with a new one or pay to repair. but once you start that one with regular it should work.
  • clinn (RO1)clinn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 198
    edited 31.07.2020
    I deleted the original post
    Yes, the broken tokens can be removed.
    Thanks again.
    :)

Post edited by clinn (RO1) on
  • @clinn (RO1)  If token has broken select it and you can then put a new 1 in its place.
    Man, you can't. 
    Show me how you do it!
    You can't select it.
    When you click on the broken token, it appears the option to repair it
    No option to remove it.
    Show me where you can!

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 31.07.2020
    if you have a token in stock, place it like you did the broken 1.it will replace it, I have no spare token at the moment to show you.
    When add a new token ,will occupy the free slots remaining.
    When all the slots are occupied with tokens, no more the option to add a new one to replace the broken one.
    Wen you will have more tokens, please study the problem
    Thank you!
    You can replace an unbroken token, yes that you can do it.
    But a broken one, no!
    Just demolish the building, build a new one with free slots!
    :((
    see how in the first picture when i clicked on the wildflowers to the right. it made all the spots turn to green dot lines?

so here i switched the broken ones from above with new corn ones. i clicked on the corn in the right. then the broken spots on the left to switch to corn.

Thanks for the details ijrosh @ us 1
    Thank you so much!
    Now I finally change it...
    So, i will delete my post above.
    Thank you again!

You can replace an unbroken token, yes that you can do it.
    But a broken one, no!
    Just demolish the building, build a new one with free slots!
    :((

You will certainly be able to replace the broken tokens with new ones like @ijrosh (US1) explains above, Thank you ijrosh for the screenshots.  :)
    you are welcome, but i would still like a delete button for after they break. i understand not having a delete button. unless we are ok losing it like with a CC booster. but at least let us delete the broken ones with a warning or something after they break. it really messes with my OCD. i dont like them being stuck there well broken.
    you are welcome, but i would still like a delete button for after they break. i understand not having a delete button. unless we are ok losing it like with a CC booster. but at least let us delete the broken ones with a warning or something after they break. it really messes with my OCD. i dont like them being stuck there well broken.
    I'll pass this suggestion on  o:)
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Yeah!....I can use the forum again.....

Where do I see my current level of dairy xp?  I cannot find it anywhere.  You can see it, if you try to upgrade the building, but surely, it exists elsewhere?
    edited 31.07.2020
    Question:  IF I start a contract and let it expire, and do nothing, does that count against me in terms of increasing contract quality?

And

Does declining a contract, count against you in terms of contract quality, just like in the organic market contracts?
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 31.07.2020
    Yeah!....I can use the forum again.....

Where do I see my current level of dairy xp?  I cannot find it anywhere.  You can see it, if you try to upgrade the building, but surely, it exists elsewhere?
    Top left  Click on the upgrade arrow on it as if you where going to start upgrade and it tells you how many xp you got 
    I can fill a contract that has a level 1 token.  It is a milk token.  It says crop 200.  Does this mean 200 extra from every cowshed?
    Just for your information, there is a display issue at the moment with displaying the correct experience points for the diary, your exp is in fact counted but not displayed properly and we are aware about this.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    How many dairies can you have ?
Sign In to comment.