Home› EN› Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Discussion: Update - Milkshakes, Pancakes and Tokens 💙

BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
You can discuss the OA here  :)

OA LINK: Update - Milkshakes, Pancakes and Tokens

Best Wishes,
Bugs Bunny

Comments

• Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140
    So in other words the building tokens are only available for level 150 and above? In that case the matching for CC should change that players above level 150 and players below level 150 are separated for the priority. Also, it would be harder for players below level 150 to win CC or HWE so the HWE batches should separate from level 150 if it has not been done. Both hard work rewards rookie and bronze league in CC, and ranking rewards for players below level 150 in HWE and CHWE should be buffed so it would more worth the effort. I do appreciate new buildings and method to make money, but am disappointed for the high level requirement. 
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Not only do I agree with all of the above but the automatic upgrade of the dairy has to go.  If you don't have farm workers available then your building is dead in the water until you can build a new house, or upgrade one for new farm workers.  Please remove the automatic upgrade, thank you.

Otherwise, the dairy seems to be a fun add to the game.  Thank you GGS.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @SuzyQ22 (US1)   I ve passed your feedback to the relevant parties

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • William Robert (US1)William Robert (US1) US1 Posts: 367
    edited 30.07.2020
    So the word on the street is there is an issue with matchmaking at the horse paddock?

I thought the issue was that there was too great of a chance for a challenged horse to win.

Not really a fan of more junk dropping when I collect stuff, but it could be interesting.... Will have to see how that plays out, could be another thing to ignore.

And an extra thank you for the bug of being prompted to sell all of barn storage when the barn is overfull. When barn isn't over full I still get the correct amount to sell if there isn't room.

Why aren't the pig palace feed buttons aligned the same as the feed buttons in the cow community? They blue and short feeds are switched if you compare them.

Another gripe: "an active Big Farm subscription" to be able to repair tokens for farm dollars doesn't jive with what is listed. Only the Loyalty package has that listed.
    Post edited by William Robert (US1) on
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 30.07.2020
    Okay, now I am starting to produce in the Dairy, but when I went to upgrade, I noticed that it needs blue stars.  Where do we get these?  I see there is no space allocated in our inventory for collection of these special stars.

When you produce items in the dairy you earn the XP for upgrading.  But beware, it will automatically upgrade when you have collected enough of them, and if you do not have the workers available you will not be able to use it.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @FarmerCli (US1)

The Blue stars are XP  ... you get them simply by using the Dairy
  • muggle1 (GB1)muggle1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 124
    Leicster's tree doesn't work with the contracts at the organic market.  Very disappointing, but tbh I was astonished that the tree worked for the fish so I am not surprised it doesn't for the dairy. Shame though, the tree is so helpful with in demand products.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 30.07.2020
    Not quite read everything on this that as been added today as not really playing the game much anymore but would like to know, when you get more items for example milk,eggs etc with these booster tokens does the extra count towards missions or is it just another way to make you more money and fulfil contracts
  • BugsBunny said:
    You can discuss the OA here  :)

OA LINK: Update - Milkshakes, Pancakes and Tokens

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny

how do we get the dairy .. I looked under the construction had for it on each farm but i dont see it 

it is under special buildings tab
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    how do we get the dairy .. I looked under the construction had for it on each farm but i dont see it 

@HunterWhaley (GB1)

Go to build -> special buildings -> go to page 2, the diary is located there.

Regards,
    Bugs Bunny

Not quite read everything on this that as been added today as not really playing the game much anymore but would like to know, when you get more items for example milk,eggs etc with these booster tokens does the extra count towards missions or is it just another way to make you more money and fulfil contracts
    I would very much appreciate a reply too if you do not know the answer just say so, so i am not sat here for ages waiting for a reply. thank you
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 30.07.2020
    I would very much appreciate a reply too if you do not know the answer just say so, so i am not sat here for ages waiting for a reply. thank you
    @uksharon (GB1)

I intentionally did not skip this question, I was just confirming it before answering you.

Yes, the resultant yield of booster tokens is of course counted towards missions.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny.

Thank you for the answer that is all i wanted to know.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346

Yes, the resultant yield of booster tokens is of course counted towards missions.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny.

This should make missions a bit more interesting ......... hmm.....

Not only do I agree with all of the above but the automatic upgrade of the dairy has to go.  If you don't have farm workers available then your building is dead in the water until you can build a new house, or upgrade one for new farm workers.  Please remove the automatic upgrade, thank you.

Otherwise, the dairy seems to be a fun add to the game.  Thank you GGS.

I agree, I like the idea of the dairy (mine is still being built), but the automatic upgrade is not a nice feature. Thank you @RosyStarling for forwarding this idea on. I am hopeful they will remove the automatic upgrade.
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Leicster's tree doesn't work with the contracts at the organic market.  Very disappointing, but tbh I was astonished that the tree worked for the fish so I am not surprised it doesn't for the dairy. Shame though, the tree is so helpful with in demand products.
    Yes it does just be sure to check the circle below the item u need help with in the contract. Remember Lester can only help with 1 item per contract - the higher u upgrade Lester's Stash the more he will help there.
    This may help u as well

https://crazybigfarm.net/farm/secret_stash.htm
  • micky mouse (INT1)micky mouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 107
    How do you know what is in the order? I only see the rewards and a Question mark.Once I clicked on the timer I saw what it was, but now I cannot complete it in  time,I am busy making something else.
  • DoomDark (US1)DoomDark (US1) INT1 Posts: 25
    So what about the not-so-smart idea of keeping dairy contracts hidden until you start them. Note that i am using nicer words here than i'd actually like. Looks like still no need for gold purchases.

DD
  • Leicster's tree doesn't work with the contracts at the organic market.  Very disappointing, but tbh I was astonished that the tree worked for the fish so I am not surprised it doesn't for the dairy. Shame though, the tree is so helpful with in demand products.
    Yes it does just be sure to check the circle below the item u need help with in the contract. Remember Lester can only help with 1 item per contract - the higher u upgrade Lester's Stash the more he will help there.
    This may help u as well

https://crazybigfarm.net/farm/secret_stash.htm
    I don't see any circles to check.
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Thanks @Data King (US1), that is a helpful guide, I don't have the circles under the items, the only thing under it is the arrow you use to give the items,  I have done 3 contracts now, didn't have the circles on any, so I am now wondering why, do you have the secret stash circles with the dairy contracts? I love the secret stash, I hope there is bug in the update or something and I will get the stash with the dairy!

@FarmerCli (US1)  - completely agree with you, it makes it very unlikely you can fullfil the contracts at the time they are revealed- the time restriction on the contracts is shorter than the time you need to make the products.  So my strategy is now to build up a barn full of the products so they are there when the count down starts  A lot of the items take quite a bit of time, so I am going to spend a couple of weeks stashing and then start the contracts.

Love the items that can be made in the dairy, I have literally wanted something like this for years, so I am very pleased it is here.  I am not pleased with the time restrictions and not knowing what is needed on a contracts, but I guess each building presents different challenges and that is part of game, 

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I'll probably wait to see if the auto upgrade is eliminated, the products needed can se seen like before, and if they reinstall Lester's stash.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    so as you get the contracts raised the time goes up. i think it was at level 5 it went from 6 hours to 7 hours. but still only level 1 tokens. any tokens can be used on anything. for instance i just put 2 wildflowers on my chickens so i will be adding 5k wildflowers to this wildflower mission with out having to plant them. you can not use the tokens on fields thou. also the storage for ingredients goes up as you level up which is helpful. mods could you please ask at what contract level do you have to be to start getting a chance at a higher token level please.
    Thanks @Data King (US1), that is a helpful guide, I don't have the circles under the items, the only thing under it is the arrow you use to give the items,  I have done 3 contracts now, didn't have the circles on any, so I am now wondering why, do you have the secret stash circles with the dairy contracts? I love the secret stash, I hope there is bug in the update or something and I will get the stash with the dairy!

@FarmerCli (US1)  - completely agree with you, it makes it very unlikely you can fullfil the contracts at the time they are revealed- the time restriction on the contracts is shorter than the time you need to make the products.  So my strategy is now to build up a barn full of the products so they are there when the count down starts  A lot of the items take quite a bit of time, so I am going to spend a couple of weeks stashing and then start the contracts.

Love the items that can be made in the dairy, I have literally wanted something like this for years, so I am very pleased it is here.  I am not pleased with the time restrictions and not knowing what is needed on a contracts, but I guess each building presents different challenges and that is part of game, 

The reason behind this is clearly they hope that you will use gold to complete items you dont have enough of, it would have been nice to have the Dairy and make items in it using the eggs and milk etc but have it run like a mill, giving players a way of making more money to upgrade there farms. It always boils down to Gold anything that is added.
    you can sell the products in the farm management but not sure it is a profit if you run red. it would be nice if they did like PP and gave you what it sold for in the farm managmnet.
    @uksharon (GB1) - yeah you are not wrong, in my excitement at getting a dairy I I opened contracts without really thinking and had to use gold to finish the contracts.  I won't be doing it again though, I will just make the stuff at my own pace and dip in to the contracts when I have a full barn. 
    edited 30.07.2020
    @BugsBunny also could you please find out if they have a token for bass and carp. if not could you please see if they are willing to add one please. could you also see if they are willing to add WWC points and drop items too it too please and thankyou.
Sign In to comment.