Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Bug on new Dairy

Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
I have completed my 1st cheese, it is in my inventory BUT no dairy XP for it shown.  See Screen shot.

yes, done the usual fixes

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    @Dark Underworld (AU1)

Thanks for the report, I'll investigate and get back to you  :)

Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 30.07.2020
    @BugsBunny   after completing my 2nd cheese, checked in another place and no joy.  Hopefully just display error.  I have 2 lots of frozen yogurt on for overnight, let you know in morning how they went.

edited 30.07.2020
    @BugsBunny   after completing my 2nd cheese, checked in another place and no joy.  Hopefully just display error.  I have 2 lots of frozen yogurt on for overnight, let you know in morning how they went.
    @Dark Underworld (AU1)

On further investigation, We've found out that this is a display glitch, the experience is actually being added, but is just not displayed properly. We've filed a bug based on this.

You will be able to view the actual amount of experience on one of the diary building update overview (please check all your diary buildings, one should display it fine like in the below image)

Regards,
    Bugs Bunny

• angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    hi i set my dairy last night for production and got up this morning and the dairy had levelled up on its own , luckily i had some workers spare . 

is this a bug?
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 31.07.2020
    @angie50 (GB1)this is intentional, be careful that you have enough workers when getting close to upgrade or your dairy will stop until you do.
    @angie50 (GB1)this is intentional, be careful that you have enough workers when getting close to upgrade or your dairy will stop until you do.
    yeah thats what i thought , luckily i had some spare lol
    hello again , no answer , its just done it again now on lvl 3 , had workers luckily .

@angie50 (GB1)

This is quite intentional behavior like @Dark Underworld (AU1) mentioned above, however, I'll pass your feedback to the team  :)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
    BugsBunny said:
    @angie50 (GB1)

This is quite intentional behavior like @Dark Underworld (AU1) mentioned above, however, I'll pass your feedback to the team  :)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
    thanks im running out of workers if i do i wont be able to use the dairy :(((
    BugsBunny said:
    @angie50 (GB1)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
    thanks im running out of workers if i do i wont be able to use the dairy :((
    I understand your situation, I suggest you upgrade some houses as soon as possible.  :)
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    random upgrading makes no sense to me... I noticed mine did it too. I like to decide for myself when I am ready for an upgrade!
    random upgrading makes no sense to me... I noticed mine did it too. I like to decide for myself when I am ready for an upgrade!
    I can assure you that this feedback has already been passed  o:)
  • ria36 (NL1)ria36 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 64
    Its bugging around on my farms: when the barns are full and the production is to be harvested, I am requested tot sell the whole stock!
    Please try to fix this, empty barns are not funny.....
    ria36

• ria36 (NL1)ria36 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 64
    this is not a diary problem, isnt full yet
  • dapikalman (US1)dapikalman (US1) US1 Posts: 59
    edited 02.08.2020
    I have seen the same problem, sometimes when my barn is full, instead of selling only the amount needed to make room, the sell amount is defaulted to the whole barn stock. I have accidentally emptied my barns a few times.

Edit: as soon as I posted this I did it again :(
    Its bugging around on my farms: when the barns are full and the production is to be harvested, I am requested tot sell the whole stock!
    Please try to fix this, empty barns are not funny.....
    ria36

I have seen the same problem, sometimes when my barn is full, instead of selling only the amount needed to make room, the sell amount is defaulted to the whole barn stock. I have accidentally emptied my barns a few times.

Edit: as soon as I posted this I did it again :(

We are already aware of this bug, and this has been passed on already  :)
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    Suggestion: Could we have the option to pause a future upgrade so we can keep using the dairy until we get more workers please? Something like a switch of upgrade option, it will keep accumulating the XP but when it gets to the XP required for next upgrade it will stop accumulating more XP until we switch upgrade back on.
    Suggestion: Could we have the option to pause a future upgrade so we can keep using the dairy until we get more workers please? Something like a switch of upgrade option, it will keep accumulating the XP but when it gets to the XP required for next upgrade it will stop accumulating more XP until we switch upgrade back on.
    I will pass this suggestion on  :)
Sign In to comment.