Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Trawlers and skipjack

i have several boats in stock, you can,t do nothing whit them.
why cant i trade theme for example 300 lobster or 200 salmon ect.....
it,s a fine help whit the hard fishing worker

grt Albert

Comments

• rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    The only place  that you can get rid of them is during Santa's Christmas event.  they can be used to spin the wheel for high quality decorations.

That's where all mine go.  That and all those silly catalizers that I will never use.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I build, then demolish for cash payout.  The Santa's wheel holds no fascination for me.  I don't need all those junky decorations anyway.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    The only place  that you can get rid of them is during Santa's Christmas event.  they can be used to spin the wheel for high quality decorations.

That's where all mine go.  That and all those silly catalizers that I will never use.
    We were promised we could use them during the Santa event, but so far, we haven't. Are you playing a different game?
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294

We were promised we could use them during the Santa event, but so far, we haven't. Are you playing a different game?
    You might be right.
      All I remember is that the Santa's event was all messed up and we had to add items only once for the entire event.
    I thought I added trawlers.   Not so sure now.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 27.07.2020
    junky deco, I get fantastic deco every day. 1 level 9, I usually use my millions of dung (40M in stock already waiting) to get them, but if Satan's wheel ever works correctly, I will get rid of my 130+ unwanted ships there.  Hopefully the 3rd year they try to get ship donated will work.

I build, then demolish for cash payout.  The Santa's wheel holds no fascination for me.  I don't need all those junky decorations anyway.
  • @DebRN (US1) don't you have any deco on your farms?  If so these are the BEST deco you can get without using gold.  Small but very good happiness per square.
    I'm slowly eliminating my decos in order to expand the farm.  I see no point in collecting more at this point.  I have so many in storage now that will never be used.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I'm slowly eliminating my decos in order to expand the farm.  I see no point in collecting more at this point.  I have so many in storage now that will never be used.
    Get that Greta to dismantle them for u & then use the parts to build up ur better 1's u plan on keeping!
  • my MF and GF have 0 deco, my FF only has level 8 or 9 deco aiming at ALL 9's
  • Once upon a time, Big Farm said they were gonna re-do the deep sea fishing area and that we were going to be able to build more boats. I've been saving mine just for that purpose but nothing more has ever come of it? I know many are afraid of a re-do of any kind but if we could have more boats and all pools available at all times like they had mentioned, that would be fantastic!!
  • it went with the new perm farm.
Sign In to comment.