Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CC again

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    if we all stopp to do the CC for a couple of times maybe our requests will be listened.
    Yes, but then one of the top co-ops might not come top and then they would all implode and disappear in a cloud of purple smoke.  :¬D
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    Drudgery - So sad about this - No time to make Seeds - gather resources - Use gold is a quick fix-No-No-No
      This needs to quiet down, at least give us a week to farm up-level and such. Dont care if the big wigs been told - We need to keep refreshing that we be heard - Not trying to be sadistic but this game is - Dont even want to log up and play it as it is time waiting for missions and points and then another and another. Drudgery
  • My coop's biggest complaint with the CC is the frequency.  It takes time to build up your resources in order to really compete and the more often they have them, the harder it gets, especially for my lower level players.  And it just gets really boring.  We enjoyed coming together as a team to compete when they were less frequent but now it's just, blah.

Maybe there could be 2 tracks for the gold division and coops could choose which they prefer.  Gold division I would be competing for Master's League and Gold Division II would just be for ranking.  It would give some coops a better chance of winning decent prizes.
  • TiminuTufu (FormerMod)TiminuTufu (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 389
    edited 12.07.2020
    Well for those interested

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Games_as_a_service

Big farm , kinda fits that category
    Post edited by TiminuTufu (FormerMod) on
  • yes and what we need is for the big gold players to stop playing CC, it is the ONLY way GGS will reduce frequency.
  • yes and what we need is for the big gold players to stop playing CC, it is the ONLY way GGS will reduce frequency.
    Sure, the thing is that ggs is putting all these cc's for the gold spenders who love to win a lot.
  • and all they are winning, is NOT admiration and respect from other player, just the biggest spender of money on a game.  They are NOT the best players just the biggest wallets.  Don't understand how they find buying a win satisfying.  I can go to the trophy shop and buy a trophy and put anything I like on it a lot cheaper.
  • bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    i am tired of all the championship all you do is waste materials and the same coops win every time there is nothing fair about the championship a waste of time
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    if we all stopp to do the CC for a couple of times maybe our requests will be listened.
    The big key there is "all"
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    Well for those interested

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Games_as_a_service

Big farm , kinda fits that category
    With respect, I'd say its more like this B)
     ;

Redeye's positive view of Stillfront's is enhanced further following the trading update for April to May. The company has seen a solid return on marketing campaigns during April and May, and despite having steep expectations on Q2, the preliminary figures exceed those. We adjust our Q2 and full-year estimates upwards and raise our Base-case valuation.

Stillfront Group is one of 13 stocks in our portfolio Top Picks. Since purchase it has returned 206%.

Source; Redeye.se https://www.redeye.se/research/788611/stillfront-group-marketing-returns-through-the-roof

• TiminuTufu (FormerMod)TiminuTufu (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 389
    edited 14.07.2020
    Yeah, well a lot of companies are registered , and involved in stock market :)

Btw, its globally said, that its not bad to invest in gaming industry for shares , as we speak ( that is more broad than the Stillfront group alone )

But, anyway, Stock market , is little bit of a different topic :)

• 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    The big key there is "all"
    im doing my bit not doing the cc.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 18.07.2020
    2 days break and again only 3 days break, are they just trying to chase everyone away, surely the gold (seaweed, WoF token) buyers have got to be getting sick of it as well.
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Might not help but we are sitting this one out.

Only the daily missions that some of the members like to do.

• plovers barrow (IN1)plovers barrow (IN1) IN1 Posts: 82
    edited 18.07.2020
    Having CC back to back, is totally fine with me, afterall it depends on us weather we want to compete or not. Our cooperative Paradise Cafe is playing normally and doing what we can to grab those tiny little rewards! Sea weed humus, tokens and some sunflower seeds - They're worthwile! With some less percentage booster, lets see where it takes us! :)

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    I have noticed over the last few months there is less and less playing the cc, and less actually logging in to the game, a lot of leaders have said to me there is a lot of red dots, throughout coops. People get fed up with the same thing day in day out, it becomes boring. A new event is needed and cc needs to be every 2 weeks or monthly would be better.
  • plovers barrow (IN1)plovers barrow (IN1) IN1 Posts: 82
    edited 18.07.2020
    I have noticed over the last few months there is less and less playing the cc, and less actually logging in to the game, a lot of leaders have said to me there is a lot of red dots, throughout coops. People get fed up with the same thing day in day out, it becomes boring. A new event is needed and cc needs to be every 2 weeks or monthly would be better.
    It is the same case here on our cooperative. Active players of our cooperative have joined other top co-op's, (need not the mention the name) that are winning as #rank 1. We have lost many active members that way, but change is always accepted, I must say, whatever happens is for good. It is their wish to play however they want to play. They have complete freedom. Loosing friends to other coops is certainly not a good deal, but sad. It's okay as things goes on. We still have many friends around to talk with :)

However, we will continue to play like before, and try to get maximum rewards as we can, with our own potential and hard work of course! 
  • Poor doggy!

We have passed on that people are tired of all the CC's

Thank you, but from reading past posts, people have been asking this for years and all GGS does is make the CCs more frequently. 
    Sad Emoticon Images Stock Photos  Vectors  Shutterstock
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    another CC!!!thanks ill have again 5 days of relax from the game
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Current CC is running 5 days......it that the answer from GGS? If we extend the time of the event we can claim that the frequency is less?
  • djw123 (US1)djw123 (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    At the current rate. we are now faced with CC for 20 days of every month. May as well drop all other events & go for 30 days. That is the capitalist way of doing things. To hell with the little guy!

DJ
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    At the current rate. we are now faced with CC for 20 days of every month. May as well drop all other events & go for 30 days. That is the capitalist way of doing things. To hell with the little guy!

DJ
    Yep we asked for less :) & they give us more :( - give them time it'll be running 24 7 soon enough >:)
  • edu29d (GB1)edu29d (GB1) GB1 Posts: 69
    So according to the latest message from SnapDragon with regards to the Masters Factory, CCs could happen with less than four days between them. So pretty much every weekend. And of course the rewards are sooo fantastic you absolutely have to take part in it, not.
  • edu29d (GB1)edu29d (GB1) GB1 Posts: 69
    I have to say what a major surprise to find that a new CC starts tomorrow, not. Is it a case of CC every 5 days now or will developers find somethingelse to make the game more interesting?
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 27.07.2020
    IMHO, I think GGS have given up on this version and just trying to grab every last cent out of players before new Steam version arrives.  Constant CC, destroyed horse comp to make us spend more gold, removing gold boxes so we can't get as many GML.  Really looks like trying to shut this version down
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    IMHO, I think GGS have given up on this version and just trying to grab every last cent out of players before new Steam version arrives.  Constant CC, destroyed horse comp to make us spend more gold, removing gold boxes so we can't get as many GML.  Really looks like trying to shut this version down
    Thats Exactly what i was thinking !
  • I guess GGS maxed out their imagination and can't come up with another event so they have to do CC every other event.

Seems GGS is playing a take away game ... take away from the balloon token buy, take away from the balloon wheel, take away rewards from ML, take away a variety of events....... 
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995

And what about a one hour booster of 100% for just 53.999 gold? That is more than 30 euro being washed away in one hour. .....this is becoming an elite game only suited for the rich.
    Not a simulation game, not a strategy game, only a big spender game. And not because revenue is poor.

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    I think we all ner 3-5 days break after a CC and the silo. Many of the players got tired of this game because they can't breathe occasionally and got energy to the next CC-silo.
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    edited 08.04.2021
    I think we all need 3-5 days break after a CC and the silo. Many of the players got tired of this game because they can't breathe occasionally and got energy to the next CC-silo.
    Sorry Blossom, there are none so deaf, then those that wont listen, 
    Current FHWE/VF is only running for 48 hours, that's really a waste of time, the only fish pools I seem to get is Lobster & Tuna/Herring, makes it very hard.
    The only relief we get on the small Australian server is doing the Masters League,we're not in the running against the bigger servers, so it's a bit of a plod along event.
    I guess more gold is used in the CC then other events, maybe that's why we're getting pounded by them
    Post edited by george3 (AU1) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file